Designers » A » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

almond
coconut
nutty
Noria Al-Rehab for women and men Pictures

Noria by Al-Rehab is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features coconut, musk, taif rose, jasmine, citruses, agarwood (oud), sandalwood, amber and almond.

Coconut Musk Taif Rose Jasmine Citruses Agarwood (Oud) Sandalwood Amber Almond

Noria Fragrance Reviews

Andie68
Andie68

Oh my this is beautiful. I'm surprised there aren't any other reviews here. I bought the spray and it's gorgeous, very exotic and floral, coconutty and sweet. It's quite heavy and projection is huge, one spray literally lasts all day and can still smell it lingering the next day. I love it, it's heady and very seductive.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Al-Rehab Noria fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Al-Rehab Noria, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noria by Al-Rehab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noria by Al-Rehab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Vanilla
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Cannelle Bond No 9 Coney Island Kenzo 5:40 PM in Madagascar Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Figue Demeter Fragrance Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses Ayala Moriel Film Noir Laura Biagiotti Mistero di Roma Donna Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Love Me LR Harem 1000 Flowers Reglisse Noire Intelligent Nutrients Seductive Strange Invisible Perfumes Elektrou