Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Kingdom Limited Edition Alexander McQueen for women

Kingdom Limited Edition Alexander McQueen for women
dislike

Kingdom Limited Edition by Alexander McQueen is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Kingdom Limited Edition was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are orange, tunisian neroli, sicilian mandarin and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, ginger, pink pepper and rose; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla and myrrh oil.

Orange Tunisian Neroli Sicilian Mandarin Bergamot

Jasmine Ginger Pink Pepper Rose

Patchouli Sandalwood Vanilla Myrrh Oil

Kingdom Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

Kate.love1
Kate.love1

The previous reviews captured my attention. I am interested in these oriental fragrances. Sounds great

MarieLo
MarieLo

Hi everyone,

I have just joined the platform .

I came across this scent in Mc Queen's shop in NYC, in 2004- Fell in love with it and with the packaging ! So, i went mad and I purchased a massive stock of those .

I now have 17 bottles of Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition left, all wrapped in their original boxes and sealed. So untouched.
I am looking at selling them on Ebay within the next few days if anyone is interested .

Best , Marie :)

Before_Sunrise
Before_Sunrise

anyone knows the print for this bottle?
the pictures are not accurate

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

First, allow me to vent my frustration with all the Kingdom Limited Edition flankers: this particular one was released 2004 (Oriental Woody), but not called so by name, then there is the Limited Edition 2004 (Oriental Floral), then LE 2005 (Oriental Woody). Then a Summer 2006 edition (Oriental Floral). Why were these fragrances released so close together with a seemingly similar combination of notes? The classifications are different, but the descriptions all seem to overlap. Has anyone tried all of these and is there a marked difference?

I have tried the original Kingdom (Oriental Spicy) which is dry, carnal and peppery, and this definitely has a similar vibe but without the dirty heat and less notes.

*****

The fragrance: A very clear neroli greenness on opening, subtley floral and piqued with pink pepper. Typically, bergamot in perfumes makes its presence known on welcome and quickly dissipates--here I find bergamot strengthening, somehow elevated by the woody astringency of ginger.

Rose and jasmine round the composition exquisitely with just a little inherent floral kiss and never upstage the freshness of the top notes.

In the same vein, patchouli and sandalwood anchor the topnotes just enough without weighing the fragrance down. Myrrh has a very subtle presence with it's resinous bitterness. These basenotes are in a perfectly delicate balance that give the top notes an everpresent fresh dewiness.

An inexorably sexy tonic for sure with an assured bite and refreshing tenacity. I also think that Kingdom Limited Edition would be a fantastic summer scent on a man.

sistercurare
sistercurare

When this came out, I bought 2 bottles. I am a sucker for oriental spicy and oriental floral and almost finished half of the second bottle.
At first I thought it was too floral for me, but I live in Athens Greece and hot is the right word for our weather. It is divine, fresher that the red Kingdom and it sileage is remarkable for an eau de toilette.After Lee's suicide I started wearing it again, and
then I sold the second bottle for 100 pounds...
You won't get it anywhere, and if you do find it on ebay for 100 pounds buy it. It is history!!!!

lesleyn
lesleyn

i love this scent but haven't been able to find any for ages - anyone know if its still available??

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kingdom Limited Edition by Alexander McQueen. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kingdom Limited Edition by Alexander McQueen represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Alexander McQueen Kingdom Givenchy Organza Indecence Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Ralph Lauren Safari Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Yves Saint Laurent Nu Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Chanel Allure Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dune Hermes Eau des Merveilles Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition 2005 Dolce&Gabbana By