Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Blossom Love Amouage for women
dislike

almond
Blossom Love Amouage for women Pictures

Blossom Love by Amouage is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Blossom Love was launched in 2017. Top notes are bergamot and heliotrope; middle notes are amaretto, ylang-ylang, rose and cherry blossom; base notes are amber, tonka bean, vanilla and suede.

Bergamot Heliotrope

Amaretto Ylang-Ylang Rose Cherry Blossom

Amber Tonka Bean Vanilla Suede

Blossom Love Fragrance Reviews

This has such a middle eastern vibe, Amouage just isn't for me, the top notes are heady, it doesn't make me think of love blossoming one bit.I would agree with Mooniq that it has that Loulou in your face vibe..
.I think if you love Amouage, you will find everything right about that one...for me, it just clashes in every sense of the word., I find the amaretto vibe overpowers the other notes, it isn't soft , it isn't pretty, it is thick and syrupy...not my style frankly...very expensive, only for lovers of thick oriental sweet stuff,

Calvini
Calvini

I was afraid the Amaretto accord would simply be almond (which I really don't care for), but turned out much much better! It's sweet, creamy, and slightly boozy, which compliments the cherry blossom perfectly! Another light pink floral this is not--it actually smells rich and dense!

I got a sample today. It starts sharp but after 30 minutes it turns to a great Heliotrope/Tonka/Amber/Vanilla-mix with a small splash of Amaretto. My mind whisper - this reminds me of.... what?.. what?.. LouLou without the Plumnote.
Rather skinclose but there for many hours, on me +9 hours. I would love to have this scent but not for that sum of money - its darn expensive - but it is a great love-gift.

Jag fick ett sample idag. Den startar skarpt men efter ca 30 minuter så förvandlas den till någonting underbart. Helioptrop/Tonka/Amber/Vanilj-mix med en liten dutt Amaretto. Min hjärna viskar - den påminner om.. om... LouLou men utan Plommon-noten. Relativt hudnära men där för många timmar, på mig mer än 9 timmar. Jag skulle gärna vilja ha denna doften men inte för den summan, den är jäkligt dyr - men det är en underbar kärleksgåva.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Blossom Love smells just like its bottle - a pastel, girly pink. Most notes that I detect are hazy, restrained, and never pop out vividly. The first few minutes smell of dainty, fine cosmetic powder with fizzy, tonic bergamot on my skin. This delicate powder soon condenses into a smooth suede, while an abstract, rosy pink fruity note, which I assume is the cherry blossom accord, starts to bloom.

Blossom Love changes in an incremental manner. The suede melts little by little into an indefinite vanilla/tonka base infused with clean white musk. At the same time, the rosy fruity note slightly deepens and takes on a vague, sugary boozy tonality, which is probably the amaretto accord implied in the note pyramid.

From then on, Blossom Love just contents being this sugary fruity floral gourmand, albeit mild and close to the skin. The longevity on my skin is at least 8 hours.

Although I enjoyed the soft suede note early on, I'm not impressed by Blossom Love which behaves more like a commercial fruity floral gourmand on my skin, albeit much milder, less saccharine and overall easy to appreciate. If you'd like a pretty, agreeable fruity floral gourmand, Blossom Love might bode well, even though I suspect that there are many more affordable and similarly enjoyable options on the market.

halesgordo
halesgordo

I was lucky to get a small decant of this precious fragrance. May I explain to you how beautiful and unique it is? I will try. I'm not super good at explaining notes, but to me Blossom Love is a true must have perfume in my book. It lasts forever on my skin and on my blouses. I put it on at 7:00am and it is still wafting beautifully at 7:00pm. No joke! There is a note in there that is boozy to me and its deliriously good smelling. No sharpness to it all. No hard edges. It floats around you and surrounds you with a scent that is damn pleasant. There is a note that my skin amps and it is sexy. I feel like so confident in this and feminine and beautiful. How a perfume can do all that, I don't know, but Blossom Love is the "it" perfume for me. Maybe, just maybe, one day, I will be able to buy a bottle, but for now, I covet my decant.

Truffles_L
Truffles_L

Blossom love is a creamy floral with spring flowers. There is a lot of vanilla and tonka bean that is with me from the opening blast. It is a lovely blend. The fragrance stays fairly linear for first three hours, then softens. Lasted 9 hours on skin. The base/ending was a soft tonka vanilla scent, which was extremely nice.

oktopusy
oktopusy

žalosna sam,jako. ove note gore nikako ne odgovaraju parfemu. teško razočaranje barem meni,možda nekome bude dobar pa se unaprijed ograđujem i ispričavam.
Teška kemija,oštra,invazivna nimalo blossom,nimalo love.Neču više dodati ni riječ.Uskoro dolazi u parfumeriju Lana.Ili ga možete naručiti na Amouage službenim stranicama.

MysticRose
MysticRose

This was rather disappointing. Sickly sweet from the off, I thought that I had put on La Petit Robe Noire! Opens with a very sweet cherry and rose combination that is extremely pungent. It is somewhat reminiscent of Black Opium and La Petit Robe Noire. The dry down (which came after 4 hours or so) is a very elegant powdery floral, which, in my opinion is not worth waiting for. 'Tis a shame, since the bottle is pretty...

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

As a long-term Amouage fan and user, I am somewhat underwhelmed. Cherry blossoms have been and will always be one of my favourite sightings in life. As I child I would climb cherry trees all year 'round: spring - to enjoy their fragrant flowers, summer - enjoy their lovely fruits, autumn - to pick my favourite coloured leaves for our "foliage book" (herbarium) for school. Do kids still do that in 2017?
In winter, I would cut branches for my mom's vase to watch them flower indoors.

The cherry tree is a holy plant for me. Everything about it is magnificent: the wood in furniture is the most beautiful colour there is and it smells so delicate (if left untreated). I can not rave enough about this tree. I love them planted in long alleys and rows....

The scent is okay, not a revelation or a masterpiece, but I think this was not the idea or concept. I believe the company decided to launch something more commercial, that the hard-to-tease Asian market might want to buy as it is so inoffensive. You just cannot falter this product as it is "nice" to everyone who sniffs it.

But for us European challenging aficionados, this juice leaves us asking for more.

I like it but it is not a lustful as "Lilac Love" that is simply intoxicatingly beguiling. L.L. is a lustful woman, who is ready to "rock n roll", whereas "Blossom Love" is a little Oriental girl, dressed to impress the teacher and school kids, eagerly anticipating her school bag!

6/10. Averagely good. Will appeal to those who want a "nice feminine scent" that is not too offensive, simple, yet quality.

Dubaiscents
Dubaiscents

As part of the Secret Garden Collection (Lilac Love) I wasn't expecting a heavy hitter but, it is a very lovely floral, powdery, feminine leaning scent that suits the pretty pink bottle. There is a bit of crisp bergamot at the very start but, it is quickly overtaken by the powdery mix of heliotrope and almond, vanilla amaretto (a slight touch of booziness but, not much). The floral bouquet is expertly mixed without any single flower standing out on my skin. I get much more of the tonka / almond / vanilla and amber. It is not an overly complicated scent, it smells pretty much the same hours later as it does 15 minutes after spraying. I'd classify it as an adult floral, gourmand which will definitely appeal to a wide range of people not just die hard Amouage fans. It clearly falls in line with Sunshine and Lilac Love and has quite good sillage and longevity for a "softer" scent. The box is even prettier in person.

[email protected]
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

oh my God
Give me this bottle and even if there is gas in it I will use it as the most expensive and precious perfume i have ever had...

Betandi
Betandi

Must have

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Amouage Blossom Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Amouage Blossom Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blossom Love by Amouage. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blossom Love by Amouage represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.