Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Flight Of Fancy Anna Sui for women
dislike

tropical
Flight Of Fancy Anna Sui for women Videos

Anna Sui has added another transparent bottle, this time very elegant, to her collection of unusual and very distinctly romantic perfume bottles. The eye catching detail of this bottle is the top which symbolizes the time when a girl becomes a woman, and just like a peacock, proudly displaying her beauty, walking towards the chances that open before her, while, with her eyes wide open, she observes the world around her.

The bottle is made of crystal, transparent with straight square lines and the top in a form of a peacock with fully displayed beautiful tail. The iridescent colors of the bottle are graciously changing from purple to soft peach color.

Flight of Fancy, launched in 2007, brings the explosion of luminous Java lemon, litchi, and yuzu notes, followed by the soft notes of Star Magnolia, rose blossom, and waves of Purple Rain Freesia. The bottom notes end the composition with amber crystals, light wood, and skin musk, bringing peace and tranquility.

This fragrance is available as 30ml, 50ml and 75ml EDT, and as matching body care products, 200ml body lotion and bath & shower gel.

Litchi Yuzu Lemon

D&G Light Blue

Flight Of Fancy Fragrance Reviews

EnergeticCrab
EnergeticCrab

Wet, floral, fruity. It covers all the bases while at the same time excelling in none of these categories. Very forgettable and watery, but at the same time fresh and feminine. You have probably smelled it before and it reminds me of a soft cologne from the 90s for young girls. This fragrance is more like a body splash, in my opinion. It could be the scent for a soap, or air freshener. I think it would be hard to overdue and is ideal for daily wear. The downside is it's not that interesting. At least it's cheap!

I am not sure why but when I first smell this, Glades Wall Plug-in diffuser comes to mind. It's not a bad smell but not exactly sure if I would wear it on skin either. Letting it settle down a bit tho and it becomes really floral and slightly fruity. It's girly and not offsenive. I think anyone can wear this.

Mellinail
Mellinail

Nice, innocuous lemon scent. Very faint, to the point where you might have to pour on a whole mini bottle to smell it on yourself. With enough juice, this is a pretty citrus. I can think of others that capture my fancy more than this little flight. Puns completely intended.

arwenamin983
arwenamin983

I blind bought thanks to a discount after reading the comments here. I normally like citrus perfumes so I though it's a good idea, but today the perfume came in and it's seriously underwhelming. The smell is quite faint and mostly lemon. The perfume isn't bad but it's kind of boring/plain. I smelled other citrus aromas in 5$ fragrances like Inner Code from Elode, which is actually much better than this one. This perfume has a linear development. It lasts a few hours but has absolutely no sillage and you have to smell it from very close to feel it at all. It's just lemon and a little powdery. I'm not sorry I bought it because it wasn't very expensive but I am sorry it's not as spectacular as I came to expect from reviews. It's fresh, maybe suitable to a young girl or an office with liver sufferers who can't stand most perfumes.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

This goes on nose-stingingly sharp, sweet-sour like fruity candy. I actually like the floral scent that remains when the fruit fades, but I have other floral scents that I like much more, and they don't come with a Jolly Rancher punch at the front end. I blind-bought a miniature bottle at Marshalls for $3, and I'm glad I did, because Scentbird kept recommending it to me, and there's no way I'd ever use up 8 ml of this. It sits there still looking pretty on the perfume shelf, but I never reach for it.

Incidentally I grabbed a set of 5 Ferragamo Incanto miniatures on the same trip, and found several of them to be very similar to this Anna Sui scent: A combination of tropical fruity candy and soft flowers. I would say Flight of Fancy was a bit more mature, and longer lasting.

mirul
mirul

almost All anna sui day scent perfume has same citrusy-lemony-soury vibe. Skin scent and dont last long. As usual very unique and fairy like bottle.

bettybee983
bettybee983

Delicate, sensitive, and a little moody in a very passive way. This will be a great addition to my summer collection on scents.

Suzybee
Suzybee

This is a lovely citrus floral, very delicate and light. Unfortunately, sillage and longevity are weak on my skin. The bottle is pretty and would've been exquisite if the cap was a colored glass peacock.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

This smells exactly like So...? Desirable. It's nice but dries down to a hairspray-ish smell on me. Love the top notes, they're intoxicating, but that drydown...

bexlee
bexlee

I generally don't like any of these notes, but I got this in a sample kit and happen to love it. Not what I expected at all. Light, fruity yet mature, and lasts for quite a bit.

ShiraJemJem
ShiraJemJem

Magical fruity floral fragrance with phenomenal bottle design. ;)

It opens with super fresh citrus then dries down to dreamy floral which is so young and girly. I love to wear this perfume when I want to lift up my mood.

The lasting power is okay. It lasts about 6 hours on me. The sillage is moderate. You can smell it so strong at first hours then it sits very close to your skin.

I think this perfume is very easy-to-wear and perfect for everyday use. :D

turtle91
turtle91

smells like nice shampoo. You will love this if you want to be subtle about your perfume and tricking others into thinking that the nice scent is from your shampoo.

CharleneApril
CharleneApril

I just bought an Anna Sui 3 pack of roller ball perfumes at Ross for $14.99! Came in a super cute floral printed tin container.

- Secret Wish
- Flight of Fancy
- La Vie De Boheme

All are in the same Family, all are Sisters for sure. Young and fresh scents! All have sweet and sour notes. All are lovely but none seem to 'wow' me. Perfect for everyday as none of these are offensive or terribly over powering. I look forward to wearing and getting to know them better. As i am reviewing them with just my initial reaction to removing the caps. I can say my 3 year old Daughter thinks they all smell nice, her fave is 'Secret Wish'. I do not have a fave as they remind me of one another quite a lot. I would not suggest spending a lot of money on a larger bottle of any of these. But at $15 for all three its worth it, as thats just $5 each 0.3 fl oz. each. Look on ebay for this!

lilymama22
lilymama22

The opening is a very pretty sweet litchi blended with yuzu. Sweet with a bit of crispiness. It's a shame that the beautiful opening quickly disappeared and became the very typical musky scent found in other anna sui perfumes. (like secret wish) This drydown last pretty long on my skin tho. But it's just a boring scent comparing to the beautiful opening scent.

bellaprettyyy
bellaprettyyy

I smell this once and I really love the base note. It smells normal at first and after a while the smell lingers on my skin beautifully. Ill definitely make this as one of my collection!

This is fruity, sweet and very youthful. Suitable for teenagers, I think. I'm in my early 20s, but I don't think I could wear it.
It's not bad, but the sweetness reminds me of one perfume called Sweet Emotion, I used to wear many years ago. (When I was a teenager).
It's like a "Barbie girl" fragrance, so sweet and girly.

Brisa_Marina
Brisa_Marina

Like another reviewer, I found this in a 3 pack at Ross for about 15$. Who can resist at prices that low? And at 15 mL its small enough that if I didnt like it I wouldn't have much to work on to get rid of it. Even the bottles are absolutely adorable! Many miniatures or purse size perfumes are very basic. This I could be able to find in a handbag without looking because of the tapered design and the stopper is a giant flower. Very cute for display.

At first application there is a heavy scent of tangerine and Yuzu. I don't get simple orange or lemon maybe it's the Yuzu doing its thing. The minute the liquid starts drying its a bouquet of flowers which slowly fades and lingers. I miss the Litchi completely in this. The opening is energizing in this and nothing about any of it is remotely overpowering. Had I a nose for perfume in my youth I would have wanted to smell like this in my teens. As is, its innocuous enough that I would wear this to work out in.

perfumelovermadz
perfumelovermadz

Have a very small bottle of this, and I love it. So fresh, clean and young smelling.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I found a 3 pack with Flight of Fancy, Fairy Dance and Secret Wish at Ross for $14.99, and already loving Anna Sui's fragrances (I own Secret Wish and Dolly Girl), I snapped it up!

Flight of Fancy isn't all that different from Secret Wish,it is a fresh and bright citrus scent.I spray quite heavily (maybe 8 sprays at different pulse points on my body) and it is very light,like her others.

It's only been about 10 minutes and I really have to bring my nose right up to it to smell it, but I don't mind,since I am used to freshening up throughout the day.

It starts out like oranges and grapefruits on me,and then there is a very faint scent of yellow roses,which are my favourite.

All in all,another great spring/summer scent that is office safe!

leschoux
leschoux

Flight of Fancy...where do I begin with you? Maybe I shall comment on the bottle first. It's so pretty; very girly, teenage-dream-ish kind, and I honestly fell in love with the bottle first before the scent.

The scent itself lacks any particular distinction, but it's not intrusive and it's generic enough to be liked by most people. It's a safe choice: when I have no idea which perfume I should wear, Flight of Fancy is the one I reach for. Fresh enough to be light, but rich enough for it to be enjoyable. Longevity and sillage do leave a lot to be desired, though: after an hour or so only a very faint fruity smell remains.

Overall, I love this. I have another Anna Sui perfume: Forbidden Affair, which I think has more personalities than Flight of Fancy, but it's not as versatile as this cute little one. Flight of Fancy is cute, fancy and girly, even though it's nothing really head-turning.

Buriramtourakom
Buriramtourakom

This gentle, fruity scent is lovely, and won't offend anyone at neighbouring work desks. It's very faint, and fades quickly, but has a lovely sweetness that stays close to your skin. My boyfriend loves this on me because I wore it a lot at the beginning of our relationship.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Flight of Fancy and Secret Wish remind me of a weaker Dolly Girl. They both turn into Lancôme Miracle, which ruins them. I'll just stick to Dolly Girl.

Update: They don't smell enough like Miracle to turn me off. I now have them and appreciate their fruity sour simplicity.

Megpeg
Megpeg

Wow! This perfume really pops. The amber and floral notes make the sweetness so so creamy and warm, but then there are those citrus notes that give it a bit of zest. I love litchi and I can really smell that note. Such an exotic, unique, delectable fragrance without being intrusive. Can't wait to buy it!!!

Kitiara
Kitiara

I love this scent. I was trying to find one close to Absolutely Givenchy and noticed this one was often mentioned to remind of it, so I just got it due to these reviews and the description. It is very similar, fruity and pure scent which reminds me of drinking a few cocktails in a fruit garden on a sunny summer day, laughing, dancing and having joyful moments surrounded by my closest friends. It makes me feel happy and beautiful. This is a great scent bringing such words as young, fresh and joyful to your mind.

uchihatsubasa
uchihatsubasa

The opening of this scent perks me up and it kind of lifts my spirits up. Although there's a lot of people around saying that they have issues with its longjevity, this one lasts for almost half a day on my skin(which is good news) but projection-wise...my friends can't catch the scent when they are sitting close beside me...
However, I will say that this is the first gourmad perfume that I find inoffensive. Midnight Fantasy used to be another one but sadly...my preferences/skin chemistry is different now so it is giving me a headache...which is why I switched to this. And I'm not disappointed at all! ╮(╯▽╰)╭

kanpit
kanpit

on my skin, it smells like a pomelo :) luv it

tina89
tina89

On me, this fragrance does not project itself quite well. It stays really close to my skin and i find it inoffensive and quite innocent. For me, this is a good day to day scent. It is comfy and i can live with it and that is really saying a lot because i am the type of person that is easily irritable by perfumes.

kaduell
kaduell

I have never been so addicted to a perfume as much as flight of fancy. I'm usually a gourmand lover, but there is such depth to this perfume that I had to buy it. It starts off fresh citrus with the lemon and yuzu that intoxicates with litchi. After about 40 minutes it goes into a fruity floral mix. 2 hours worn, the scent changes into dry woods with a sweet musk that is delicious.

wendylvy
wendylvy

I been using it for 5 years.. love it so much...it fresh me whole the day...

stephanie.cheng.108
stephanie.cheng.108

I got this as test vials that came free with perfumes I purchased online.

At first sniff, I felt I was transported to an Ashram. The first thing that came to mind was Ashram.

Kinda like an incense smell that you can expect from a beautiful yoga resort, or a meditation garden and an Ashram maybe(I've never been in an Ashram, so I couldn't be sure).

For me, it's more to a personal smell, one that is made for you to enjoy if you do yoga or meditation. I'm Chinese, and I am a Buddhist, so thats how I feel about this scent.

I can't say I love it, but there is a sweetness in the scent and I kinda like it. It really relaxes me aspecially putting it on after taking a shower and reading while lying in bed. A personal scent...

alanav09
alanav09

smells a lot like Katy Perry's PURR to me!

its a pleasant, sweet smell... which can effectively be purchased for much less as PURR.

lemon, amber, and freesia (in that order) are the most stand out scents on my wrist.

Merebon
Merebon

Meh. I won't spend my money on it. It's a bit too florally for me. To my nose, after about 10 minutes of wear, it just smelled like Clinique Happy. That might just be me though.

gfielder
gfielder

Yes, nice bottle but did the designers not realise that the female (peahen) does not have the wonderful tail plumage?

jiejie38
jiejie38

If only it could last longer, so it makes it my second choice when I could not find Guerlain' Grosellina anywhere.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This used to be my fav clubbing perfume. All Anna Sui's perfumes are not only creative, feminine & unique they have their own personality, Anna has this signature touch on all her fragrances that make them absolutely divine! I'm a huge fan & I love fun girly gourmand scents for clubbing thus why I chose this one & although in the stated gourmand category I smell far different from everybody else. :) which I love to be original & stand out

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

I owned this years ago and i loved it, it was like a fruity citrus pretty cocktail perfume, prob wouldn't purchase again but if you like citrus sweet cocktail smells you would love this

sarage
sarage

I could buy this just because of the bottle!
This is one of those fruity floral perfumes, which lift my mood up and make me smile. It is so yellow and orange, sunshine in a bottle.
The price is reasonable.
Beautiful product!

Kiku
Kiku

I'm surprized by all the reviews that say this is "light", "fades fast", and is "sweet". On me, it is a powerhouse scent that does not fade or even wash off. And I don't smell anything sweet in it. In fact, I don't smell any of the lovely floral or fruity notes listed. It is fresh, clean, very soapy, and energizing. Not a bad scent at all but not a match for it's whimsical name. Where "Flight of Fancy" is unsurpassed is in it's packaging: a clear bottle filled with iridescent lights, topped by a magnificent peacock. The box is a beauty, too: a golden peacock surrounded by brightly colored flowers, all on a warm yellow background. Wildly imaginative and romantic. Buy one and give it a place of honor on your perfume tray. If nothing else, it will greatly increase the beauty of your collection.

maiys
maiys

received it as a gift years ago and sweets is always my favourite, definitely fell in love with the strong floral sweet. But my mom did complained it as it is too heavy for my 20+ age. In additon, very disappointing, Anna Sui always dont last longer than 30 minutes :(

Pokkas
Pokkas

It's really sweet for me and I'll start to sneeze non-stop once I applied it on me. This is because I've sensitive nose but still, it smells great on me! The only disappointment is the lasting power. Unfortunately, it doesn't last more than 20 mins on me.

Suzi
Suzi

This is absolutely gorgeous I love it a soft fruity floral in a fantastic bottle beautiful all round in my top 5 for sure just LOVELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kasslee
kasslee

Flight of Fancy starts out with citrusy fruits, it then turns to kind of a soapy, floral smell and then eventually I can smell the woody notes.

A very light, happy scent. Although it may need to be reapplied as it does not last very long (on me anyway). Would recommend for bright, sunny summer days.

decent_sniffer
decent_sniffer

smells good.. fresh, clean and fruity.. but sadly, it does not last at all.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Flight of Fancy opens with notes of lychee, yuzu and lemon which develop into a floral heart with notes of magnolia, rose and freesia.
The base is built around musk, amber and sandalwood.
As soon as I spray Flight of Fancy on my skin I am surrounded with a cool, juicy, citrus freshness.
The lychee is irresistible, the yuzu is breathtakingly beautiful and addictive and the lemon is freshness galore.
I do not get any of the heart notes at all which, I think, is actually perfect as there is nothing that spoils the invigorating freshness of the scent.
At some point I notice a faint whiff of musk that has come out of obscurity and adds a bit of sex appeal to this overall juicy perfume.
Flight of Fancy is a great scent for the hottest of summer days and one of only a handful of perfumes that really help you cool down in the heat.
It offers instant refreshment and cool blast of sugar-free juiciness.
Unfortunately it is rather fleeting and disappears without leaving a trace on my skin in roughly an hour.
If this perfume had staying power, Anna Sui would have had a winner on their hands.
And if it lasted longer and had some sillage, it would make my top 20 easily.
Still, the opening is that refreshingly juicy that I spray some Flight of Fancy on my skin every ten minutes anyway.
The scent is addictive and even somewhat sexy.
I really do love it.

Fresh, fruity and floral. A tiny bit of bitterness comes from the citrus notes that prevents it from being too sweet. It smells a tad peppery at the very beginning, then turns into a light citrusy floral.

beauty_girl

Smells delicate and like good fruit candy :) It cheers me up a day like this :)

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

Flower, juicy and warm fragrance...smell of fantasy!

jennibean
jennibean

This is a beautiful feminine scent. It is so delicate and fresh that it can be worn everyday.

It is so subtle and non-intrusive that it is totally appropriate for office wear and to wear around people who don't particularly like perfume.

I guess the only downside for me is that the scent does not last very long due to its lightness. Usually it's the muskiness that makes scents linger... so this one definately doesn't have a long life. It is more like a fancy body mist. But nevertheless, I love it <3

Fairylight7
Fairylight7

Just bought it as a relatively blind purchase...do like it...but can't help thinking it smells like something 20-something girls would wear in a cheap nightclub. The Davidoff Cool Water Woman of its time.

melody11
melody11

Such an addictive & unique scent! I love it from the first smell but it doesn't last long. If only it was stronger, i'd get one straight away.

It's a light fruity fragrance, refreshing without being too green or too citrusy. It's nice but that's all. I wouldn't want to buy it.

wind83
wind83

i've the miniature.. yes its like sweet, and girly.:)

putrianda
putrianda

absolutely a Saturday night choice, smells that u want you're boyfriend to remember with :)

AveParfum
AveParfum

I really didn't enjoy this fragrance because 1) it lasted 15 minutes on my skin, and 2) it smelled like watery grapefruit juice. There was no development of notes whatsoever. The bottle is so fun and cute. It's too bad the juice inside is so bland.

saint_alison
saint_alison

Smells delish! Like a sparkling fruit punch. But I agree with 99% of the reviews in that it lasts for about 5 minutes and then it is gone :(

guest_Jasmine
guest_Jasmine

I used to own the Night of fancy but I broke it and instead of replacing it with the same I bought the Flight. The packaging was really amazing, classy and elegant and one pump on my wrist is actually could last the entire day...It'd start to fade a teeny bit towards the end. Bt the sweet smell is just too...mouth watering? It smells like exotic pixies forest. *wink* All the girls shld go get it!

sofiii
sofiii

Flight of Fancy starts with a burst of peach-y sweetness, it's fruity, juice, generic but not in the bad synthetic plastic headache-inducing strong way. Soon after the lovely sweet-16 kinda opening, I can smell some really fainted pepper and sweetness in the citrusy side. I can't really smell the notes mentioned here, but a quite harmonic blend of light floral citrusy fruit teen kinda concoction.

Then the perfume gets really faint, despite the fact I sprayed 3 sprays on me (I normally only use one spray of most my perfumes and they stay quite well), and somewhat sour/acidic, maybe it’s the yuzu and floral combination. The sour/acidic aspect reminds me quite a lot of Ralph Lauren Romance, but in Flight of Fancy, it smells much better and prettier due to the floral sweeten and brighten up the whole fragrance.
At one moment Flight of Fancy reminds me of discreet combination of Moschino Funny! + Burberry Brit Sheer + Dior Addict II + YSL Baby Doll + pretty light rose sweetness.

The dry down is really soft, in a comfy sweet way, I can’t detect musk or amber, a little bit sweet woody maybe, but all in a really discreet, soft way, and really close to skin.

Flight of Fancy is pretty, I can see teenagers loving this one, and it is so Anna Sui, pretty and girly cute; even though it’s generic, but it doesn’t have the synthetic pink plastic smell in some of the new perfumes launched after 2005. However, the sillage and lasting power is so weak, I would call it a watered-down body spray, it can be a cute gift, but I wouldn’t recommend you splurge on this.

kittymoon
kittymoon

Oh this is so lovely! If only it was stronger! I feel like spraying myself every 5 min to get the opening again, it's so addictive! Love love love! Fruity, slightly sweet, fresh and clean. The musk/white woods make it oh so slightly powdery and edgy.

beauty_girl

It is not overwhelming,it smells good but a bit to sweet,but not a strong scent either. But nothing that is woth bying.

boarbb
boarbb

i really LOOOVE this perfume!!this is the second perfume that i have and it makes me wanna buy more and more anna sui's perfumes!

pia6
pia6

This smells similar to Cathy Guetta's Ibiza ( the one in the disco ball). If you like Ibiza but have trouble finding it like I do then Anna Sui's smells very similar. Very nice perfume. Not too much of anything. Again I had to reapply it to smell it but I love the smell. I usually like the old fashioned perfumes because I have been using perfume for a long time and have moved on from the fruity linear smell but I keep coming back to this one. I have the flight of Fancy night and it is nice but not as good in my opinion as this one.

Aren
Aren

So true what missk said, it is never overwhelming, even if accidently get too much on you.
Such a nice scent, I use it when I need a little bit of "pick me up". It is a sweet scent but not too sweet. The ingredients come together in a perfect harmony.

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

at first try i thought it was common, but as it wore on my skin i found myself smelling m wrists every now and then just to capture the scent =) on my skin it smells complex, like a fresh bouquet but somehow it's not all floral.

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

Really like it & the best thing is the fruits are combined beautifully.
Got to say i dont usually like fruity fragrances much but this is kinda light & has a delicious factor to it that makes you want to lick it off your own wrist.
Its pleasent but as mentioned b4 it is not long lasting at all & such a pity it is.

Flight of Fancy isn't as strong as I thought it would be, and that's a good thing.

When I read the notes I was preparing myself for an intense blast of lemon, litchi and yuzu, however when I actually tried this fragrance, the opening was light and sweet, not at all sour or sharp.

In fact Flight of Fancy is rather mild. It's peaceful and delicate, a great composition in my opinion. The fruity and floral notes come together nicely. I also detect a subtle hint of musk closer to the drydown which really softens the scent.

Flight of Fancy is wonderfully inoffensive. I wish that more people, especially young girls wore this. No matter how much of this you apply, I doubt that it would ever become too overwhelming.

This may not be the most unique fragrance you'll ever come across, but it certainly is appealing. It's pretty and feminine and that's all that matters to me. I'll admit that I was shocked to like this seeming that I've disliked most of Anna Sui's other scents.

sjanira
sjanira

It's a good fragrance but a little too light. Somewhat similar to the Incanto line by Salvatore Ferregamo. The lasting power isn't the greatest. It smells fresh and airy at first thanks to the litchi and lemon top notes. Good for everyday use, it's girly and sweet but not memorable. The bottle is very pretty to look at. Not cheap looking like some might think.

gesch
gesch

The bottle design deserves another content.to me the perfume is better than the escada-ones but I wouldn't buy it. it smells like sth you smelled before...
Like another member mentioned - I'd have expected a fresh oriental or oriental spicy... in the bottle.it looks so promising exotic - my imagination got the better of me ;)

Mals86
Mals86

Oh, dear... another fruity floral. As a teenager, I'd probably have fallen in love with this, had it been available. Alas, that age is many years behind me (no, we won't say how many!) and I find it far too sweet.

I've heard of Star Magnolia, but what the blazing heck is Purple Rain Freesia? I'm generally a freesia fan, but I didn't like this at all. It's a bit like Red Kool-Aid.

The bottle, however, is to die for. Maybe I'll snag an empty one on eBay.

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

I just bought this, and i fell in love with it. It's fruity and fresh, perfect for every day wear.

Migotka
Migotka

I found this one a huge disappointment. There are dozens of fragrances that are just the same. I am not a huge fan of citrus fragrances anyways, and this one offers nothing more than this.
The bottle is nice, but I wouldnt get it just for decoration.

hena a
hena a

Light exotic fruity smell. Though maybe too light. Needs reapplication :( but i love it!

Althea
Althea

nice, refreshing and the bottle, so cute!

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

This is the prettiest bottle and I like all of Anna Sui perfumes she has the cutest bottles ever! I want this one and the one that looks like a little purse.

guest_joshi
guest_joshi

I have to say as a masculine I was attracted to the scent

guest_aev
guest_aev

oh my, my current fav!!!! Sweet & dreamy~

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anna Sui Flight Of Fancy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Anna Sui Flight Of Fancy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flight Of Fancy by Anna Sui. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flight Of Fancy by Anna Sui represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.