Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Lavande Annick Goutal for women and men

Eau de Lavande Annick Goutal for women and men
dislike

Eau de Lavande by Annick Goutal is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eau de Lavande was launched in 1981. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Goutal. middle notes are lavender and spices; base notes are tonka bean and vanilla.

Lavender Spices

Tonka Bean Vanilla

Lavande

Eau de Lavande Fragrance Reviews

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

Its a translation of the French Riviera earthy warm lavender , it very real very clean lavender note , other notes are doing the accessory work .
It is soft , light and well presented , i bought it blindly because i adore lavender and i never regret what i did.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I thought I got a bad bottle until I looked at the numbers. 9 say it's poor and 1 says it's very long lasting. I swapped for a 30ml bottle and this stuff lasts no more than 90 mins. I think if you are looking for a sweet lavender scent that Gris Clair would be a much better option.

empathyboy
empathyboy

It is early evening. I step out into the garden and tip-toe barefoot across the lawn, the stars awakening above me one by one with each and every step. Tiny creatures of the night go about their business all around me and disturb me not. I pause before the willow tree as a sudden breeze animates it's delicate weeping branches. A scent is carried on the wind transporting me instantly somewhere; elsewhere.

Lavender. Childhood memories: catching bees in empty yoghurt pots as they work the lavender bush, grandmother's wardrobe where a tiny wicker basket filled with lavender hangs from the rail, bedtime stories by candlelight as lavender oil gently evaporats in slowly swirling clouds of steam from the diffuser. Memories from adolescence: underage drinking in the park and stealing kisses behind the lavender bushes, lavender scented candles while listening to melancholic melodies, the passing of my grandmother and the knowledge that never again will I look into her lavender coloured eyes.

A presence behind me pulls me from my reveries and I turn to see my lover bathed in moonlight. He is wearing Eau de Lavande; a subtle, serene, sophisticated, sensual, sobering scent. There are tears in his eyes and a quiet wisdom that is earned only with the passing of the years is carried in those tears.

treehuger125
treehuger125

This is amazing! Its like a walk in the woods at night,it smells like mint creams and lasts forever on my skin!

When I think of lavender, I think of that soothing scent that makes you sleepy, or of lavender scented soaps in elderly people's bathrooms. Well, believe it or not, Eau de Lavande makes me think of none of those things, in fact I find it quite the opposite; exotic and sensual.

Well if this fragrance put me to sleep I'd be very disappointed because I'd want to stay awake to see just what its sexiness may bring me in the middle of the night. This is not just a lavender based scent, but a rather spicy composition with hints of powdery and delectable vanilla.

Unisex it most definitely is. A smooth, classy yet rich and unique fragrance with all the qualities I admire in my scents. It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. Herbaceous yet delicious lavender, done just right.

Not only does it smell wonderful on the skin, but its the kind of scent you want to smell everywhere. They should make it into a room spray as well. Eau de Lavande reminds me of the Les Orientalistes range by the same house, as I find this fragrance rather similar to that range's style and presentation.

I half expected this fragrance to be too masculine for me, however I'm wearing this scent now and I'm more inclined to say that it probably suits women better. The sillage is moderate, it comes and it goes, and I guess the same could be said about the lasting power.

It's very much like Guerlain's Jicky in some ways, so if those kind of scents appeal to you, Eau de Lavande should as well.

andrew85
andrew85

This is one of the most delicious scents that i have ever smelt, its amazing, rich, sensual, sofisticaded.. its a weird lavander, a natural and unusual lavander. just amazing, i really love this... a masterpiece from Goutal.. Amazing....

maggiesmeow
maggiesmeow

one of the loveliest scents ever--with lasting power of a fruit fly's life.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Eau de Lavande fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Eau de Lavande, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Lavande by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Lavande by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Annick Goutal Mandragore Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Lancome Magie Noire Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Cartier Must de Cartier Diptyque Eau de Lierre Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre Annick Goutal Le Chevrefeuille Diptyque Volutes Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Lalique Encre Noire L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Hermes Hiris Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette