Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Les Colognes Neroli Annick Goutal for women and men

Les Colognes Neroli Annick Goutal for women and men
dislike

narcotic
Les Colognes Neroli Annick Goutal for women and men Pictures Les Colognes Neroli Annick Goutal for women and men Pictures

Les Colognes Neroli by Annick Goutal is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Les Colognes Neroli was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Isabelle Doyen. The fragrance features neroli, orange blossom and petitgrain.

Neroli Orange Blossom Petitgrain

Bright Neroli
Basil & Neroli

Les Colognes Neroli Fragrance Reviews

gtabasso
gtabasso

total orange blossom like the scents they sell by the side of the road in Florida; doesn't last at all, a true cologne. Very pretty but you can get the same thing for $6.

Sonichka#2
Sonichka#2

This is a very nice neroli scent, straightforward, sunny.
I wear this in the summer when I feel happy.
Unfortunately I find it a little too bright and sharp, but I prefer this neroli way better than the Jo Malone (sharp and too sweet) or Serge Lutens (almost agressive). I wish I would find a perfume that would be as sensual and smooth as neroli essential oil...
But as usual with Annick Goutal, this is very elegant.
Quite good longevity and sillage.

redeemer
redeemer

Nice, uncomplicated, pure neroli scent, with just a splash of petitgrain that adds greenness and bitter note to the soapy note of neroli. It's just like white luxury soap, and I like it.

Konga5000
Konga5000

This is your best bet in the affordable Neroli frag category....and it's a high class, well formulated one that that!

If you cannot afford Jo Malone's Orange Blossom & Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino - this is the next best thing --and HALF THE PRICE !

Like Jo's it's sorta a green Neroli (not as long lasting as Jo's).

It DOES
last longer than Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino however!

(No, this does NOT smell like Theirry Mugler Cologne--at all!)

I Love it !

High quality juice that will make you feel like you are sitting on a royal throne in an orange grove in the springtime !

Please never discontinue this !
Perfection & pocketbook friendly !

A happy scent !

fnzeee
fnzeee

This is my favorite neroli. I have tried it next to Tom Ford, Atelier, Jo Malone, you name it...it is by far the purest and most satisfying neroli scent I have found. The longevity is exceptional and sillage also impressive. I receive compliments just about every time I wear this fragrance. It starts with a strong, somewhat sharp neroli and sweet orange blossom, then smooths over with a lush green herbal petigrain. As it reaches dry down, a hint of musk and heliotrope peek out. It is not a concert of notes, but more a superb focused rendition of neroli at its finest with notes of green and a hint of musk. The hint of musk really makes it phenomenal. One spray on the chest will last all day and be noticeable to those around you.

username101
username101

Usually I am a lover of orange blossom and I was surprised to find out this was quite a sharp neroli (as I tend to like the sharper side of neroli, and have higher expectation from Annick Goutal perfumes). Surprised to see in the notes that it's almost a pure neroli scent.

Felipe Peixoto
Felipe Peixoto

Ultra pure Neroli. This eau de cologne is magical! There are hints of sweetness from orange blossom petals plus the freshness of petit grain. No woods have touched this juice. It's all about Neroli, orange blossom and citruses. It reminds me of a happy and sunshiny day in a beautiful place, surrounded by people that make you feel good. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous, reflecting the elegant and opulent eau de cologne style. Sillage is moderate and longevity is around 5-6 hours.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Les Colognes Neroli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Les Colognes Neroli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Colognes Neroli by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Colognes Neroli by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Mugler Mugler Cologne Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Diptyque Tam Dao Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Diptyque Philosykos L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Serge Lutens Chergui Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Chanel Bois des Iles Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Tom Ford Noir de Noir Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Guerlain Vetiver Annick Goutal Eau d`Hadrien