Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum Annick Goutal for women
dislike

I have it: 13 I want it: 29 My signature: 1

tuberose
Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum Annick Goutal for women Pictures Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum Annick Goutal for women Pictures

Five years after the launch of the original Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Toilette, Annick Goutal and Isabelle Doyen offer its sensual Eau de Parfum varination. The fragrance contains carnal white flowers that include magnolia and milky tuberose, on the warm base of vanilla, guaiac wood and myrrh. Available as a 50 and 100 ml EDP. Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum was launched in 2014.

Gardenia

Tuberose Magnolia

Vanilla Guaiac Wood Myrhh

Un Matin d`Orage

Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

spumyland
spumyland

ricevuto questo campione durante un altro acquisto.

Apprezzo alcuni dei profumi di questa casa che trovo molto liberi e sinceri.

Ma, odio i fiori bianchi.qui regnano solo quelli.
un pochino scaldati dalla mirra.e un po di legno guajc all'apertura.
La tuberosa e'forte e verde ma non troppo dolce e la magnolia e' 'rilassante e romantica ma svanisce presto.
Buono il drydown.
Non per la mia donna ma perfetto da sotterrare in giandino con la luna calante.

Sorry.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

I was able to compare both the EDT and the latest EDP of Un Matin d'Orage side by side. These two concentrations are pretty similar in the opening: creamy dewy gardenia. The EDP feels a bit more intense and sweeter, but only slightly.

The major difference is in the drydown. The gardenia in the EDT gradually mellows into a soapy green ambiance, while in the EDP, it insteand becomes more luscious. The gardenia note in the EDP is still pretty similar to that in the EDT, but the tuberose nuance is also more detectable. Although I can't really discern amber, myrrh and vanilla, but they certainly add more heft to the gardenia. I would say the EDP is one step closer to those big florals from the same house, such as Songes and Passion, than the EDT.

On me, the gardenia in EDT gets lost in the green elements after about 4 to 5 hours, but in EDP it's more present even after 7 hours and the total longevity is almost 12 hours. The sillage of EDP is also moderate to heavy, espacially during the first 2 hours.

Personally, I still find the EDT suits best 'a stormy morning' with its brilliant dewy green elements accompanying the creamy gardenia, but its performance and the elusive gardenia do leave me desiring something more. If you happen to have similar feeling towards the EDT, you may want to try the lastest EDP version of Un Matin d'Orage.

Kalitera
Kalitera

It was an extremely hot day for the beginning of May, but when I left work the sky was heavy with rain clouds and the air was filled with electricity. I stopped at a mall on the way home and decided to test some Annick Goutal’s perfumes. I never liked her perfumes really. At the same time I was not indifferent, they seemed to attract my attention with their peculiarity.

And then I smelled Un Matin D’Orage on a day like this! When I left the mall, the rain has already stopped. What can I say…? It was a perfection - the perfume and that day complemented each other.

I find this perfume to be extremely sentimental, a flawless recreation of beautiful moment in nature. Un Matin D’Orage is exactly that - the smell of garden after rain. The plants and flowers, the earth, ozone… I can feel jasmine, osmanthus (?) and somewhere on the background that glorious earthy-mushroomy scent of soil after rain. For some reason I would use words like voluptuous and creamy to describe it. It is divine! Sheer essence of warm rainy day in a bottle!

Another stereotype broken! See, I thought I don’t like Annick Goutal’s perfumes, I also though I’m not a fan of white flowers. Hilarious!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Un Matin d`Orage Eau de Parfum by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Tom Ford Orchid Soleil Annick Goutal Songes Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Serge Lutens Datura Noir Hermes Jour d'Hermes Hermes 24 Faubourg Rochas Femme Rochas Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Guerlain Shalimar Souffle de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Annick Goutal Heure Exquise Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere (2015) Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Guerlain Vetiver Serge Lutens La Religieuse Yves Rocher Rose Oud