Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Vetiver Annick Goutal for women and men

Vetiver Annick Goutal for women and men
dislike

Vetiver Annick Goutal for women and men Pictures Vetiver Annick Goutal for women and men Pictures

Vetiver by Annick Goutal is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Vetiver was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Isabelle Doyen. The fragrance features vetiver and spicy notes.

Vetiver Spicy Notes

Vetiver Ambrato
Cowboy Grass

Vetiver Fragrance Reviews

khosro.zk
khosro.zk

A salty vetiver, with a touch of pepper. It smells natural and dry. In the first 10 minutes the salty notes make it a bit harsh, but don't worry, it will abate. Then, you will smell vetiver, and vetiver and vetiver.
It's very polite sent and can be easily worn almost in any occasion. I have to say that it suits more on a mature and confidence man. I get decent performance from it. Its longevity on my skin is about 8 hours and projection is decent.
I like it.

Update:

It's a nice scent, and get even better if it be worn on chest in the warmer months. Let the salty dried vetiver leaves to soak in sweat. They may get alive :)

Brogie
Brogie

A glass of mineral water with some vetiver roots swimming inside. Very nice, nothing wow.

Little Prince
Little Prince

This is the new Vetiver in EDC concentration. Being a fun of the EDT for years I was eager in trying this. Truthfully the scent is there and the unique accord that I had so much loved in the EDT is intact. A bit fresher of course with some of the darker aspects trimmed but still immediately recognizable from its sharp iodine opening and spicy heart. I grabbed a 200ml bottle and went away.
While at the store I tried some other Goutals including Songes. When I reached home I took out the paper strips and arrayed them. Then I smelled again and in my surprise I mistook Vetiver for Songes. It seems that after an hour a short of white floral accord comes out of Vetiver. That was astounding since there is no white floral note included in the fragrance. I grabbed the EDT and test it too, the same thing happened. The white floral accord reemerged.
In sum if you were a fun of the EDT and its feral, uncompromising beauty pull the trigger without hesitations.

Sharyl
Sharyl

Were I to give this a Luca Turin-style two-word review, it would be "vinyl vetiver." That's all I got, folks.

Fmorejon14
Fmorejon14

This vetiver is a very plasent vetiver that its easy to wear and good for any occasion. It opens up with a citrusy vetiver floral note. It smells a bit like sprite with the vetiver note. I think its a buy and versatile for any moment.

slapdash
slapdash

A wonderful antitode to oppressive heat and humidity.

What I appreciate is that despite being a cologne, here soft doesn't mean wimpy. An opening of zingy lemon sets a bright tone and alerts the senses. The vetiver that follows is strongly aromatic: flushed by the moisture of sea air and then dried out under a baking sun, leaving behind salt-crusted roots with a faint whiff of smoke, as if on the verge of catching fire. There's also a sprinking of iris - no more than a bit-part player but a worthy inclusion as a mellowing agent to wind down the day.

If you want to trade the office for the beach, pounding the pavement for strolling across warm, powdery sand; still air for a wafting breeze; or neon lights for a dazzling outdoor sun...

...Annick Goutal's Vetiver Cologne is just the ticket.

A summer staple.

nekoni koban
nekoni koban

this is the Goutal Eau de Cologne Vetiver, and not the Eau de Toilette Vetiver. The two are quite different (not just in concentration)

bronstein
bronstein

Funny, I find it too feminine for a man to wear. I have this one on my left wrist right now, and Frederic Malle's "Vetiver Extraordinaire" on my right wrist, and I find the latter far more elegant and suitable for a man. This one dissolves after some time into an undefinable scent which hasn't much vetiver feel to it. Not recommended for someone who seeks a good vetiver fragrance, neither men nor women.

drakecito
drakecito

Interesting fragance from Goutal.
Opens with the tipical Goutal citrus opening but it fades very fast. Then comes a natural vetiver that stay all the rest of the fragance with light floral and green notes.
Too natural, well made and classic.

Longevity is very good (more than 7 hours) and projection is low.

scent: 7.5/10
longevity: 8/10
sillage: 4/10

spumyland
spumyland

AROMAntic!
parte subito bene con un aroma di limone buonissimo,diluito,non agro che accompagna fino alla fine un vetiver da rasatura,ottimo,pulito.
tutto si fonde benissimo addosso.
fragranza leggera,ariosa,estiva.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Vetiver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Vetiver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vetiver by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vetiver by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.