Designers » A » Woody « Groups

Bois Luxura Armaf for men

Bois Luxura Armaf for men
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 3

Bois Luxura by Armaf is a Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are basil, green notes, sage and lavender; middle notes are mimosa, violet and iris; base notes are cedar, patchouli, vetiver and amber.

Basil Green Notes Sage Lavender

Mimosa Violet iris

Cedar Patchouli Vetiver Amber

Bois Luxura Fragrance Reviews

NiceNiffs
NiceNiffs

I too have a bottle from an October 2015 batch. The scent is pretty much as reviewers on Youtube have described. Spicy, bright, Pineapple-Citrus and rich woods.

Yes it is a nice fresh fragrance with a nice 'looking' bottle but I agree not a practical nor tactile design at all. I have had to resort to removing the metal cap, collar and wooden shroud otherwise you end up with liquid pooling on the top of the bottle.

Longevity?....Mmmm ok'ish no better or worse than many mainstream or designer frags but not stand out.

Sillage/projection?....Very little at all really. From the outset you have a very close-up personal cloud of enjoyable wafts but in about 3 hours I have to put my nose to my arm in order to pick up any trail of the scent at all.

Bit disappointed with this to be honest because the woody notes in the base are very nice indeed but they need to be louder and prouder. I will try some other Armaf's though - most likely the EDP's and Niche range to see if they are stronger/longer lasting.

Lockon
Lockon

Bought this base on a YT reviewer.
It's an okay scent, but nothing to praise.
I'll give it another week and post an update.
But as of now, it's okay.
Perfect for work and the gym.

Will I buy this again? Nah!
I don't hate it...but it doesn't stand out much and it reminds me of a fragrance I already have.
I'll have to dig through my collection to find what it smells like.....but i know, i have it.

This is a safe blind buy, if you like citrus
One issue i have is.... the sprayer/vaporizer sucks!
You're going to get about a 1/5 of the juice on the bottle and the other 4/5 on you.

SKU Number: 6294015101560
Batch Number: 193468 (Production Date: 10/2015)

Age: 21+
Scent: 6/10 (Okay)
Value: 7/10 (Only cost $21.90 for a 100 ML)
Sillage: 6/10 (About a ten inches from my body aka personal space)
Longevity: 4/10 (Noticeable three hours tops)
Creativity: 6/10 (It's okay)
Projection: 7/10 (An half hour tops)
Versatility: 10/10 (Anytime & anywhere, but bring a travel atomizer)
Compliments: NA/10 (None yet)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Armaf Bois Luxura fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Armaf Bois Luxura, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bois Luxura by Armaf. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bois Luxura by Armaf represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.