Designers » A » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Bois Nuit Armaf for men
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 5

Bois Nuit Armaf for men Pictures

Bois Nuit by Armaf is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are grapefruit, pink pepper, mint and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, lavender, nutmeg and cinnamon; base notes are amber, cedar, patchouli, vanilla and vetiver.

Grapefruit Pink Pepper Mint Bergamot

Ginger Lavender Nutmeg Cinnamon

Amber Cedar Patchouli Vanilla Vetiver

Bois Nuit Fragrance Reviews

Lockon
Lockon

Random blind buy.
Happy i did it.
Now i have a close second to La Nuit de l`Homme By Yves Saint Laurent, for about 1/4 of the price.

I used seven sprays...both wrist, behind my ears, back & front of my neck and chest.

On my way to work, it was a head turner.
Overheard a few women asking who's wearing that fragrance.
But they thought it was muscled guy next to me...sad face.
I didn't say anything, I'm not a cock blocker.
Once he got the number and the ladies left.
He asked for the name of the cologne i was wearing...
Told him and gave him my travel atomizer, said "thanks bro" and left.

But i got a pick me up once i reached work.
Thankfully...
Co-workers who walked by or i walked pass.
The scent trail made a few of them stop me and ask what i was wearing.
Safe and warm fragrance...the grapefruit in the beginning, then the lavender and nutmeg in the dry down is awesome!

Will I buy this again?...Yes!
So.... I like it, gonna be buying two more...one for my dad and myself.
This was a safe blind buy.
But if you're one of the very few people I see who don't or won't like it...just swap it, sell it on eBay or LetGo.

I do have two issues....
1. It's an EDT and not a EDP.
When it comes to Armaf, I'm use to it being an EDP.
2. The sprayer/vaporizer sucks!
You're going to get about a 1/5 of the juice on the bottle and the other 4/5 on you.
Oh well...I'll live.

SKU Number: 6294015101553
Batch Number: 194468 (Production Date: 10/2015)

Age: 21+
Scent: 8/10 (Nice)
Value: 7/10 (Only cost $20.00 for a 100 ML)
Sillage: 6/10 (Arm's length for a little more than half hour, after that it moves in closer)
Longevity: 6/10 (Noticeable six hours tops)
Creativity: 7/10 (Think a more spicy & stronger citrus version of La Nuit de l`Homme By Yves Saint Laurent)
Projection: 7/10 (An hour tops)
Versatility: 10/10 (Anytime & anywhere, but bring a travel atomizer)
Compliments: 6/10 (Many from co-workers, they confused it with YSL and two other fragrances)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Armaf Bois Nuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Armaf Bois Nuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bois Nuit by Armaf. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bois Nuit by Armaf represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.