Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Citron d`Erable Atelier Cologne for women and men

Citron d`Erable Atelier Cologne for women and men
dislike

Citron d`Erable Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures Citron d`Erable Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures Citron d`Erable Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures

Citron d`Erable by Atelier Cologne is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Citron d`Erable was launched in 2016. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange and sichuan pepper; middle notes are maple sap, black currant and eucalyptus; base notes are maple, sequoia and cedar.

Lemon Mandarin Orange Sichuan Pepper

Maple sap Black Currant Eucalyptus

Maple Sequoia Cedar

Immortelle de Corse
Play-Doh

Citron d`Erable Fragrance Reviews

esteban747
esteban747

It was refreshing to smell a citrus fragrance that immediately mingles with a sweet note, honey or maple.
The contrast of the bright citrus with the maple is disconcerting at first ( this is going downhill from now on!!!), but no, it actually gets interesting and pleasant.

Mellinail
Mellinail

I get citrus and cedar, with some nondescript sweetness and it stays true for about 6 hours on my skin. Nice and cheery, but not as special as I had hoped. I wanted more maple syrup, less wood, from a perfume called citron d'erable. I will happily use my travel spray but won't buy a full bottle.

shiva-woman
shiva-woman

This smells like a common, pretty functional fragrance. Citrus notes open and burn off rapidly, and then the currant shows up and stays. Many of the other notes simply do not appear. I was very much eagerly anticipating maple and honey, but this was just a citrusy, fruity, powder musk scent, not FB worthy and not distinct in its genre.

krestan
krestan

It opens up with this lovely lemon fresh type of scent, just amazing, but doesn't last long. It then turns into a smokey sweet/fruity scent, I'm assuming cedar/black currant. The maple doesn't seem to ever show up.

In the dry down, it smells like a sweet version of cool water, which is honestly pretty nice when sprayed on clothing, but not on my skin.

Center
Center

This is really good stuff. The citrus and maple compliment each other better than I would have ever expected. It starts zesty and quickly turns into a fruity gourmand sweetness reminiscent of an Escada summer perfume with a more sophisticated feel. It ends with a nice sweet citrusy woody base. I don't want to smell like this, but it's a sexy, youthful and attractive scent for a woman.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

It opens with a gorgeous blend of orange and lemon, some of the best and realistic citrus notes I've encountered. Then maple quietly appears for a short time along with an almost smoky wood. Unfortunately maple doesn't stick around for long and the smoky woods are enhanced by eucalyptus, which is strange but not unpleasant. Overall it is a very nice aromatic wood scent, fresh and energizing in the cold weather, but not warm and cozy as maple would imply.

Allen-at-home

I am wearing it now, and so far, none of the notes in Citron d`Erable are recognizable, although I expected maple to be front and center. I think the maple is slightly (only slightly) noticeable, and the citrus seems to overwhelm it all, although the entire blend is very light. I feel like I am wearing a ladies perfume, and it reminds me of a weaker version of Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermes. Citron d`Erable is only slightly sweet, and more vegetal than sugary. Overall, too light to justify a full bottle, unless you PREFER light fragrances. But Un Jardin sur le Nil is definitely better.

Allen-at-home

Maple sap, black currant and eucalyptus? I MUST try this! The last maple fragrance I wore was Miracle Homme by Lancome. Always been a eucalyptus freak, and black currant is right near the top, too.
UPDATE: From Atelier Cologne: Citron d'Erable is not available yet. It'll be officially launched soon.

gusbac
gusbac

Tried a quick spray both on paper and my wrist ... the lemon note went away fairly quick on both, although a warmth and freshness remained more prevalent on the skin.
Eventually, the cedar and other woody notes overtake everything and a mild sweet syrup/sap note lingers in the background. Also a soft aromatic note too, though not sure what from (maybe maple leaf rather than maple wood)?
Sillage is nominal and longevity is decent at 6-8 hours, this seems quite masculine to me.
Definitely for those who like "outdoorsy" fresh woody, aromatic scents and probably best for cooler summer evenings or fall daytime.
Nothing really exciting, but a quality scent and worth trying if a sample comes your way.
Overall: 7/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atelier Cologne Citron d`Erable fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atelier Cologne Citron d`Erable, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citron d`Erable by Atelier Cologne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citron d`Erable by Atelier Cologne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.