Designers » A » « Groups

Emeraude Agar Atelier Cologne for women and men

Emeraude Agar Atelier Cologne for women and men
dislike

Emeraude Agar Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures

Emeraude Agar by Atelier Cologne is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Emeraude Agar was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Jerome Epinette. The fragrance features bergamot, angelica, black pepper, geranium, turkish rose, eucalyptus, sandalwood and guaiac wood.

Bergamot Angelica Black Pepper Geranium Turkish Rose Eucalyptus Sandalwood Guaiac Wood

Leather Oud

Emeraude Agar Fragrance Reviews

khavengilbert
khavengilbert

At first I wasn't crazy about this scent but I applied it with some Neutrogena Body Oil straight out of the shower and it was perfect. I'd definitely describe as being woody and even though leather is not noted anywhere, I felt I could smell it. I'm not a fan of anything with pepper or eucalyptus but again this surprised me. It gives off an air of sophistication, which is always a plus. The price is steep but I purchased the Discovery Set and it comes with a $35 voucher so this might be my secret guilty little pleasure. I'm very impressed by the Atelier line and it's my first niche experience!

wild_radish
wild_radish

Fresh, like scraping a bar of white Ivory soap with your fingernail, and sniffing the waxy ribbon that curls off.

Resinous, like a sticky drip of pine sap.

Smart, like the burn of raw oregano oil.

Guinea54
Guinea54

I really enjoyed this fragrance.. I am not a fan of the price, but this oud was quite pleasant and addictive to smell. THey didn't mask the oud at all.. This isn't a fragrance with a hint of oud, no. IT is there and prominent but they crafted the oud in a way to be easy to wear, smooth and clean. The smell was quite addictive and versatile yet at the same time it lasted on the skin. Very nice take on oud one of the better ones I have tried.

For an oud scent - 4.5/5
Longevity 4.5/5
Projection 4/5

Emeraude Agar "Collection Metal"
FRAGRANCE NOTES (via Atelier Cologne)

TOP-Calabrian bergamot, Siberian angelica, Vietnamese black pepper

HEART-Egyptian geranium, Turkish rose absolute, Chinese eucalyptus

BASE-Malaysian agarwood, Mysore sandalwood, guaiac wood from India

*18% fragrance concentration*

Full bottle prices (Emeraude Agar) are as follows-
200 ml: $325 USD* ($1.63/ml.)
100 ml: $250 USD ($2.50/ml.)
30 ml: $130 USD ($4.34/ml.)

The above prices do seem a bit steep; that is, until you realize all the Metal flacons are plated in beautiful metallic finishes (Agar is yellow gold) and that almost all of the raw materials used in their construction are of the highest quality and sourced from around the globe.

On the initial spray, of any Metal or Orient fragrance, it's obvious the luxurious liquid inside truly matches the opulence outside!

*The free 30 ml that comes as a gift with any 200 ml. bottle can be any scent (other than the three exclusives) and you get to choose the leather case's color and engravings.*

ATELIER'S BEST KEPT SECRET...
Upon speaking with a delightful sales associate at the Brooklyn Atelier, I learned that they also offer a boxed set of SIX 30 ml bottles at a substantial savings. These can be purchased in the boutiques and via phone orders.

Originale, Matriere and Azur 30 ml set of 6 = $275 US
($70-$85 each for a 30 ml bottle)
Metal and Orient Colections 30 ml set of 6 = $450 US
($115-$130 each for a 30 ml bottle)

Considering six of the Collection Metal (which now numbers seven scents) could run $735, the asking price of $475 allows you to save $260! That is enough to go out to dinner and a show in NYC...while smelling utterly fabulous.

This, to me, seems the way to go: more jus, less money and you have a variety to choose from, and aren't "stuck" with a larger bottle of only one or two.

NB: Rendez-Vous (Exclusive line) is not available in the coffret deal and is now sold only in the stores in Paris and NYC. Musc Imperial and Sous le Toit de Paris (the other two exclusives) are available in stores and online in all three sizes (30, 100 & 200 ml); however, I did not ask if these two were available in the coffret offer...

I was too busy trying to figure out if I should complete the Metal collection first, or get all five in the fabulous Orient collection and a sixth 30 ml for a gift for me Mum!!

rnasim
rnasim

Similar to Oud & Bergamot from Jo Malone. However Emeraude Agar does also smell geranium and lasts longer. Very comfortable, safe and somewhat fresh scent. I think it is both universal (for any season, and time of the day) and unisex. Comes in beautiful golden bottle with a leather cap.

kinetisphere
kinetisphere

If oud would be a lighter shade of green and fresh. It would smell like what i imagine this does. Green,oud,sharp

This has an antiseptic tinge.

I guess i'm back in the realm of oud land. Where you never know what apsect will announce itself from the depths of this mystical fungus wood.

If you like an interesting take on how to make oud fresh and green. Check this out.

Even if it's just for the sake of interest.

Personally i couldn't wear this. I like oud. But the sharpness of this and the green in it makes it just strange.

I couldn't think of a moment in life when i would like to smell like this.

*i will give it points for originality and quality.

Just not my style of oud.

Maybe it's yours?
Go take a sniff and decide for yourself.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atelier Cologne Emeraude Agar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atelier Cologne Emeraude Agar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emeraude Agar by Atelier Cologne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emeraude Agar by Atelier Cologne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.