Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Mandarine Glaciale Atelier Cologne for women and men

Mandarine Glaciale Atelier Cologne for women and men
dislike

Mandarine Glaciale Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures Mandarine Glaciale Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures Mandarine Glaciale Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures Mandarine Glaciale Atelier Cologne for women and men Pictures

Immediately after launching the latest edition by the house of Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis, Atelier Cologne promote other new editions – special collection of fragrances Atelier Cologne Collection Azur which includes four exciting editions: Cedre Atlas, Figuier Ardent, Mandarine Glaciale, Sud Magnolia. The collection was announced at the beginning of 2015 and it can be expected on the market in early March. By means of the new collection of ‘eaux de cologne with character’ the house of Atelier Cologne and creative directors and its owners Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel celebrate 5th anniversary of the brand.

Mandarine Glaciale highlights beauty of citruses with aromas of mandarin, lemon and bergamot combined with ginger, jasmine, petit grain, vetiver, oak moss and cuddly white amber. Fragrances of the collection Atelier Cologne Collection Azur are available in 30 and 100ml flacons, as Cologne Absolue. The nose behind this fragrance is Jerome Epinette.

Mandarin Orange Lemon Bergamot

air earth metal

---------------

Initial: light & airy

Concerns: medicinal/dirt

Conclusion: I feel as though this perfume would mix well with sweat. That sounds a bit coarse, but what I mean is, wear it while gardening, biking, working out for example.

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - oakmoss, ginger, with a light touch of amber & citrus.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I did get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 24hrs consistently

bright.circle
bright.circle

I usually like citrus-heavy scents, but this one isn't working for me. I smell the orange, but it's ruined for me by what I can only describe as a dark dull spice note (I think it's the ginger). As the top notes fade, the spice note softens but the orange is gone. The heart and bse notes will probably layer well with TokyoMilk Dark Destiny.

RhodeC
RhodeC

I have a small sample that I am testing. On the first dab, actually just opening the vial, I immediately thought Christmas! It's true that the strongest memories can be associated with scent. After the very citrus Orange Sanguine, I was dubious. Without knowing anything about this one, I had expected Mandarin to refer to a mandarin orange! Well, it does have citrus notes. But in this case, they are only part of the really lovely mix. The spice and citrus bring to mind mulled cider steaming in a cozy warm spot while the snow falls outside. I am not sure why so many reviewers want to wear this in the summer. I would love this on a man in the winter.

shiva-woman
shiva-woman

As we come around the bend of winter, and spring beckons us through the heavy veil of wind and rain, many of us turn to thoughts of citrus--and this is a pretty good one. I agree with "No-fi" below, except that a heavy hand with most of the Ateliers is not going to get you into trouble (unless it's Oud Saphir--monster beast).
This is mandarin, very fresh, bitter, spicy with the other citruses coming into play 10-15 minutes later. I try not to look at Fragrantica when I'm going for initial "sniff" runs, and I swore that while this is NOT Serge Lutens Mandarin, a "star anise" quality popped out immediately which reminded me at first of some SL qualities (though SL Mandarine is AMAZING TLF!).
"Star Anise" fled and left petitgrain and bitter citrus accords behind (any floral and amber is just not there for me). When I read the notes, I realized that "ginger" must have been that "top note"--but more like "Chinese spice shop, dried ginger." When the petitgrain arrives, the ginger transforms into fresh, peeled, "lemony" ginger. I already have my citruses lined up for the coming swelter in a few months, so I"m set, but if I didn't, I'd buy a FB to freshen up and tap into some energy when it's too hot to move.
Silage is low--longevity good.

Center
Center

This is the more natural sparkling version of Dior Home Cologne... a nice, fresh scent but not really for me. There's a sweetness that smells a little syrupy to me in both scents.

no-fi
no-fi

Atelier really nails it when they stick to what they're best at - citrus colognes with a twist. Mandarine Glaciale is no exception.

Sprayed lightly, Mandarine Glaciale starts off as a realistic mandarin scent. At first, it's like peeling open the skin of a mandarin orange - you get the bitter rind, the stringy pith and just a hint of the pulpy fruit inside. Give it five minutes, and the juiciness comes to the fore gloriously. It truly is cool and glacial - the ginger is never prominent, but adds a dynamism that registers as intense freshness.

Sprayed more liberally, and Madarine Glaciale is a different scent altogether. The mandarin is still there, and still bitter, but the ginger very much comes to the fore. It's spicier, more ambery, and altogether less icy-fresh. It really goes to show how much of a difference the application makes.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a full bottle, but if I did I'd go easy on the trigger, and enjoy the mandarin realism in all its glory.

Konga5000
Konga5000

I bought this on the spot- full retail price at a high-end beauty shop chain!
(I NEVER pay full price for ANYTHING).
Well -- one sniff and I was walking on air. This one really transfixed me.
Simple blend of Mandarine (opening) gives way to Ginger (middle) and finishes with a hum-dinger of sweetie-pie Vetiver (base)!
(The "DNA" in this one is slightly similar two of my other favorites Dior Homme Cologne and Chanel Homme Sport cologne) .

The ingredients here in Mandarine Glaciale are supreme! This one is branded as a "perfum" or "absolute" and ;longevity is good. Better than some others with the same ingredients.

I am loving this one and will hopefully add more Atelier fragrances to my collection when I can.

danyel02
danyel02

On my skin I get a lot of mandarin and ginger followed by saffron and cumin (I'm surprised these notes are not listed.) It does smell a lot like curry powder. The dry down is very soapy and quite lovely. I'm happy I got to sample this scent but I won't be purchasing a full bottle.

Seannah
Seannah

A lovely spicy citrus. As stated by others, this is surprisingly quite cool for a fragrance that on me is mostly mandarin and ginger. Definitely one to try if you enjoy a good citrus scent!

CycoEva
CycoEva

GROSS!!! East Indian Curry, saffron, and realistic citrus, i think its lime (but I guess that's the mandarin note). I don't know anyone in their right mind who wants to smell like Curry, this is a complete total FAIL! The scent is extremely strong and long lasting.

Source: Sample Vile

alfa.lázcares
alfa.lázcares

The opening is pure mandarin orange. Quite realistic, and juicy, but also I detect some sort of sugar. It might me be, but the times I've worn this, it's like I smell the mandarin and on a side a cup filled with sugar. But I would not call this a sweet scent because it's not like i smell a candy marine, its two different things and the smell of sugar is not necesatily sweet. Maybe I'm not making much sene, but anyway. After a while the "sugar" fades and after a few hours the ginger makes an entrance. It gives a spicy kick that might smell a bit masculine to some. On me the mandarin and ginger stay together for rest of the duration of the fragrance, about 8-9 hours.
I really really like it, but I could do without the "sugar" smell. That opening makes me think of Mochino's I Love Love, just because it is orange and sugar, but not really because they smell similar.
On me this one last a good 8 hours, sometimes 9 with a moderate sillage for the first 4 hours or so.

artemiss
artemiss

I find most of Atelier's 'unisex' offerings far more masculine on my skin than I like, and this is no different.
Oranges and spicy curry powder is how this opens, and dries down into peppery cooling herbal scent. I think I would really like this on the right guy, but some might find it not their thing.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

The citrus is very prominent but this cologne goes on so cool! This is cool and classy like Miles Davis. Received a few compliments as well.

Cauda Pavonis
Cauda Pavonis

A zesty take on classic citrus based cologne with a very candy-like character. The candy is tart and cool, reminiscent of smarties. After the initial blast it loses a lot of interest and fades into a weak, slightly soapy, almost bitter aromatic citrus cologne. The citrus starts smelling fake at this point and the ginger is quite overwhelming. This has been done better elsewhere, often for much less money.

dsty
dsty

Ginger isn't usually a favourite note of mine, but in combination with citrus in a light fragrance it seems to work very well for me - Mandarine Glaciale reminds me of Acqua Di Parma's Bergamotto di Calabria in that respect, and like that one, I like this one very much as well. In fact, testing this has been much the same experience as with most other Atelier Cologne citruses I've tried: they really do make some of the best citrus fragrances around, and the first hour or so is a pure delight, but that spectacular burst of brightness fades much too fast.
In the opening Mandarine Glaciale really lives up to its name; and to the high expectations I have for this line. It really does smell like icy cold mandarin oranges, with the sweetness enhanced by the ginger: not really a realistic kind of citrus, but gorgeous in its own subtly candied way - out of the entire line this smells most like Pomelo Paradis because of this, and it's utterly unisex as well.
Like with most Atelier Colognes I've tried, my first impulse every time I spray it on is to rush out and buy a full bottle immediately, and wear it for the rest of the summer and often in the colder seasons as well. But then as usual the spicier, vaguer, more masculine drydown starts to kick in and I decide to wait a bit, not able to decide whether that delicious first hour is worth spending the rest of the day with this much less lovely scent...

poolsoflaughter
poolsoflaughter

I like this, but I'm not really big into citrus. The ginger definitely gives it some bite, but overall, what I am able to smell (it's very weak) seems a bit too masculine for me. Nothing about it seems feminine; I don't dislike it, but it's just not my thing.

Mr. Chris
Mr. Chris

I've been sampling about 8 Ateliers over the last couple months and this and Cedrat Enivrant were my favorite scentwise, the performance on all of them were a joke but the performance on this one is downright comical. It's too bad because overall this house has some GREAT scents, very natural, bright and refreshing. The quality is unquestionably great but the performance and price point is rather quite insulting... in my opinion

BWLee
BWLee

Mandarine Glaciale smells like fresh peeled limes with a hint of graded ginger, very sour and refreshing. Its like that very delicious lime juice that you wanna pour into your cocktail, i like it.

landshark321
landshark321

Atelier Cologne Mandarine Glacialce is the second orange-named fragrance in the line, and it's certainly zestier than Orange Sanguine, but the ginger is a bit cloying to me. Otherwise, it's quite pleasant, as a mix of orange-dominant citrus and a little amber and vetiver in the dry down. It's an okay fragrance that could be a great fragrance if the ginger were scaled down a bit.

Decent projection and longevity, it's consistent with many of the other fragrances in this line, and it's also consistent on price, at $125 for 100ml both from the house and Sephora, the only retail source that seems to sell it at this time.

6 out of 10

miillaoats
miillaoats

I really wanted to like this but too me this perfume smells like a cheap citrus alcohol that should never be drunk alone and only mixed with something. I know I could write a more productive review but honestly the smell is not working for me. After it dries down though it seems to become less alcoholic and more sweet and the ginger and white amber really come through kinda saving this scent from being a total disaster.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

The first Atelier Cologne I sampled that I hate . Horrendous. Smells like celery and cilantro. Maybe my Sephora sample,is turned ... I don't know. For a true to nature Mandarine , Little Italy is gorgeous.

Horrihub
Horrihub

I really like this. It's a slightly different citrus fragrance, so it does separate itself from the cliché citrus aromatics, kind of like the Orange Sanguine.

The ginger is quite prominent, and very pleasing with the mandarin.

I was hoping for more of that "Glaciale" feel to it though, or like iced mandarin sensation.

aym
aym

I really love this stuff. The first 15 minute is all about orange but not the sweet sticky orange. A fresh clear single note orange that encompasses the zest with it's oil, peel, and the fruit. As it settles the orange mellows and on me the vetiver comes out and sort of anchors the scent. For a citrus it is very long lasting. My favorite part is the last part of the dry down when I can smell the oakmoss. Mmmm I want a FB of this wonderful stuff.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

After about 7 hours it's still going which is great for Atelier. Projection was wonderful for about 4 hours before it became a skin scent. The initial blast of orange is very loud for about 90 minutes until the ginger kicks in and mellows it out. Those that are familiar with the house will see nothing new and actually it competes with probably their most well known scent, Orange Sanguine. Nevertheless it is an bright fun filled scent that no one can dislike.

Taterbon
Taterbon

This is a fresh, clean, simple citrus scent! I like to wear it on it's own or layered with Commodity's Gold. Either way, it is a gem of a daily scent that wears well, no matter what season you wear it in.

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

I got the little Collection Azur set from Sephora, and can only wear the Magnolia. The others I gave to my husband. I was surprised to not love this one. Citrus and I are usually a good match! But I think it may be the vetiver that's really putting me off. I find this interesting, at least, and will probably try it again in the summer heat, and in the humid breeziness of fall.

scentfollower
scentfollower

I've tested almost all of AC ( from 2 discovery sets ) and this one is so far the best I have tested I dare say its worth the money, all others Acś frags unfortunately for me are quite disappointment.

I was not impressed by this Atelier scent. The primary citrus smells like orange oil. It is dirtied up with something or other, so it ends up smelling neither fresh nor glacial to me--more like oranges forgotten in the pantry. They have shrunken and the skin is shriveled.

Probably I am just spoiled by Hermes, which is pretty hard to beat in the citrus category...

Sapphi9
Sapphi9

Initial application smells like cheap citrus scented urinal cakes, faded to soapier urinal cakes with a kick of ginger. I wanted to love this but it was god awful on me. Perhaps I got a bad sample? Definitely would not recommend a blind buy on this on unless you're feeling brave.

BeOrtega
BeOrtega

ok straight to the point this scent smells great just like its brother from another mother Bond No 9 - Coney Island

id say they are identical if it wasn't for Mandarine Glaciale having a ginger accord in the opening and the fact that it doesn't project to save its life after 10 min lol

if i was inclined to go out and buy this scent based on smell alone my money would be spent on Bond No 9 - Coney Island since it projects great and smells awesome that salty note just does it for me

anyways back to the scent at hand its defiantly a summer scent and one that wont be offensive or over powering but unfortunately it short comings makes this a pass for me

so if your in the market for a summer scent make sure you check this one out regardless of my taste you may just love it

on to the next

Cloudburst2000
Cloudburst2000

I do like this fragrance. A very sweet slightly gingery orange fragrance on me. One of the reasons that I like this scent so much is that it brings back memories of my grandma's house (which sadly burned down after her death). Anyhoo, can anyone remember the powered orange drink called Tang? I actually think they made fun of it's name on 'That 70s Show'. Anyhoo, my grandma always had Tang in fridge instead of Kool-Aid for us grandkids. She thought it was more healthy then Kool-Aid LOL But this scent reminds me of the smell of Tang which reminds me of my grandma :)

sfdla
sfdla

Opens and closes with a slimy, sour, musky slick of stale sweat--oozy, cloying, tenacious

After a half hour, it does open to that sweet mandarin described by other reviewers. However it's as fleeting as peeling actual citrus--invigorating, succulent, bright burst of fragrant delight--but after you toss the peel in a bin, within a half hour it starts to smell and rot.

I recommend the actual citrus if you want that smell experience--it's easier to take out the trash than to scrub this off.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Sillage with this fragrance is... vast. I do enjoy, cold, crisp and dry, definitely a depth of winter citrus fragrance, but intense and can be overwhelming.

LANIER
LANIER

A new presentation from Atelier Cologne last year (2015) one of four in their exclusive Collection Azur release though Sephora (also available Atelier Cologne’s website), Mandarine Glaciale is a summer time fragrance perfect for a snowy winter day by which to conjure up the warm sunny shores of the Amalfi Coast in Italy. It is romantic, enticing, and filled with passion and desire. All the things we find so appealing when the weather grows frosty. Not to say that Mandarine Glaciale is not right for the spring and summer. Well in fact this spicy bright as sunshine over Ischia fragrance is perfect all year round.

It splashes across the skin in stunning opening notes of Delicious Mandarin orange, tart, succulent Sicilian Lemon, and bitter green Calabrian Bergamot all of these together are so reminiscent to me of the smells one gets in the spring and summer along the coast of Italy from Castellammare di Stabia to Positano.

The heart of this fragrance is where we get a spicy bite, the romance of the fragrance dwells here. There is a sharp almost peppery Ginger that shoots into the air like Italian fireworks, a creamy Jasmine adds glamour, and greet sharp Petitgrain from Paraguay keeps it lively and sparkling. In the dry down there is a grassy earthy touch of Heart of Vetiver, a rich dark Oakmoss adds depth and weight, and it is all topped off with a very subtle touch of White Amber. This Amber gives a creamy sophistication to the ending of the fragrance leaving you wanting to spray it on again.
The nose behind this stunning fragrance is Burgundy born Jérôme Epinette who was educated in the art of perfumery in Grasse at the Grasse Institute of Perfumery. He is known for such creations as Bal d’Afrique by Byredo, and Fougere by Jovoy Paris. He has done seven fragrances for Atelier Cologne as well including Sud Magnolia.
Mandarine Glaciale along with Sud Magnolia, Figuier Ardent, and Cedar Atlas all presented by Atelier Colognes in their Collection Azur. Each fragrance was inspired by places in the south warmer climates. From the American South to Morocco, Southern Italy and the south of France. So there is certainly more beautiful fragrances to explore in the collection.

For me it is a perfectly blended pure perfume not a cologne as is often the common mistake people make when it comes to Atelier Cologne’s fragrances. The pure perfume therefore gives it a fine life on the skin of about six to eight hours. The sillage is moderate but when you get up close quite enticing, inviting and invigorating. Mandarine Glaciale for me is a winner for any season. A Beauty that will be a part of my collection for years to come.

Mandarine Glaciale Five Gold Stars *****

(FOR THE STORY INSPIRED BY THIS FRAGRANCE CHECK OUT MY BLOG SCENTS MEMORY AT WORDPRESS)

lilymorena
lilymorena

Oh wow it goes to my want list. A blast of mandarin and ginger and sooooooo smooth and natural sweet. It reminds me a fruit salad, orange and banana. Ok, nobody wants to smells like bananas but this frag is something else. Nice, gentle and summer. Totally unisex, a fragance for warm days and nights. So far I am loving it.
Update:
Yesterday at 6p.m. applied after a shower and it lasts till now on clothes 9am.

minusvminus
minusvminus

The sillage for this is off the charts for awhile. Not like the whole day but I just put on a bit and the radius is out of control. Maybe not an office scent because ...well, damn. It travels.
As for unisex, i'm not sure how. I feel like I smell like an attractive man, but definitely not a woman. I mean I wear colognes, I don't mind them, I'm just saying, this is nowhere in that unisex catergory.
This scent is clean, dark and sexy. Sharp, crisp citrus, unyielding ginger and untamed vetiver.
Not bad but check this one out in a small dose before jumping into it.

fapplea
fapplea

That's the worst perfume I've ever smelled. A mixture of soap and peppers, which is very disgusting in my opinion. I had to take a shower to wash it off immediately after putting it on.

mungergrl
mungergrl

I got a sample through Sephora a few weeks ago and when I took my first sniff, I thought "great, another harsh cologne from Atelier" and tossed it back into the sample stash. After reading the reviews, I decided to actually give it a try and I'm very glad I did. Bright mandarin and ginger notes developed after about 30 minutes and I kept getting hints of it for about 4 hours at work. A great daytime fragrance. So happy I didn't get rid of it.

andabri
andabri

This is very gingery (but not like freshly grated ginger), smells a lot like dried ginger to my nose, but still plenty spicy. The mandarin takes a back seat to the ginger. I get just as much lemon as mandarin. There's a very fresh smell to to as well, to be specific like the stems of plants (not leaves, not wood, not flowers). Also has a very sweet edge that makes it border on being almost gourmand.

In Chinese cuisine, there are these preserved whole lemons, I think in salt. My grandparents used to just put one in boiling water, add some ginger and honey... I think it must have been a traditional health drink, I have absolutely no idea what it's called. Anyway, this smells a lot like that drink, but if you added some turkish delight inside, then poured the mixture on some nice vetiver lol. Sounds weird, but this scent is sort of addicting. I can't stop sniffing my wrist every time I wear it.

RosieRachel
RosieRachel

I'm not much of a ginger girl because ginger has a tendency to take over entire compositions for me, and Mandarine Glaciale is no exception.

However, I didn't mind this. This was refreshing, aromatic and invigorating and not too astringent, which is usually how I find ginger to be. On me, this was (predictably!) predominately spicy ginger with a hint of mandarin in the background and that signature vetiver-dominated Atelier base. I wore the dry-down of this to the gym because I thought that it had worn off and it projected well, so this would be excellent for the summertime. Longevity overall about 5-6 hours and soft to moderate sillage.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a great wake up in the morning scent -- sweet citruses and spice. What I particularly like about mandarian is that it is a little sweeter than it is sour so its not as sharp as other citrus scents. So if the sharp, bitter quality of citrus scares you off this might be a good one to test. The woods and spices make it a little more complex as well. Does not last as long as their Orange Sanguine though -- about 3 hours. Extremely wearable citrus.

Sweetly Marie
Sweetly Marie

Mandarine Glaciale is a cool, refreshing blend of ginger and citrus. It opens up fairly robust and masculine but mellows out over time. I am getting a hint of lemon but not much else. This is a nice unisex fragrance for summer daytime use. Right now Sephora has an $18 mini duo of this with Sud Magnolia that is tempting me right now!

bigbz
bigbz

Mandarine Glaciale is a nice scent that is wonderfully balanced to my nose with the citrus, ginger and spices. Not a super unique game changer, but certainly a very well composed and multifaceted citrus spicy that is well above your average entry in this genre.

Maybe I didn't put enough of the sample on, but longevity seemed pretty low. Will have to do a full wearing. But as it sits now, Orange Sanguine is still far and away top dog for me from this house.

perfume243
perfume243

10/10 en la mañana

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

A nice orange scent with an additional zing of ginger. I like it... but longevity and sillage is pretty bad on me. I get an hour, tops, with this.

Oakmoss? In this? I don't detect any!

It's a pity it's so timid.

Actually, when I first put it on the very light white flower floral aspect of it reminded me of Eau Sauvage, except with orange instead of lemon. But Eau Sauvage lasts longer.

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

I love this brand. I adore Pomelo Paradis. But this one was a let down. There's an unpleasant whiff of dirty dishes that pops us. I don't know what could cause it (no, it's not me), but it's rather yucky.

jubal
jubal

Another beauty from Atelier that gets better every time I wear it. The combination of citrus, jasmine and ginger is genius.

aniwolfe
aniwolfe

Pretty much what I get out of this is a copy of Dior Cologne 2013. Very nice but, if you have DC 2013 no point in persuing this.

esteban747
esteban747

Opens with mandarin and ginger. But not in the way you may be thinking. Feels like a velvety mandarin, soft and elegant, yet refreshing and invigorating.
The ginger forms a big part of this composition, and in fact this is the way I like ginger to smell, with a little zing and natural. Later it pairs with the vetiver and creates a nice combination of woody/spiciness.
It has the aura of a genuine cologne, simple and bright. It won't make you stand out and next to major uber scents (like one million and similar) this perfume will be unnoticeable.
But for a daily use, weekends and casual activities this is a good option.

kateapple
kateapple

I received a sample of this with my latest Sephora order. The opening is all mandarin and ginger, with lemon close behind. After it dries a bit, the ginger becomes more subtle and the jasmine peeks out a bit. It's overall a really bright; fresh, spicy citrus. It's also definitely a true unisex scent in my opinion - it doesn't lean towards either masculine or feminine.

Citrus scents often don't play nice with me and I find a lot of them, especially those featuring lemon or orange, smell like household cleaner. The ginger and jasmine in this save it from going down that route.

If you like zesty citrus scents, hunt this one down. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's a solid scent.

ellementira
ellementira

I have struggled to fine "likes" in this house, and I'm glad to finally find a love! This is unisex, and embodies the fresh spicy fragrance in a clean, simplistic way. Not as on-the-nose as Orange Sanguine, but still a burst of loud citrus in the opening, with a prominent ginger sitting below the citrus, with wafts of a more woody petitgrain coming through as well. I like this fragrance a lot as it dries down. Very balanced, smooth, spicy, and a bit sweet. I think it would be great in warmer months, as it just seems like a fragrance that would suit sunshine and be a nice fresh scent to wear on a warm day. FB worthy, for me.

agata00
agata00

My local Sephora SA knows me well, so when I was in she ran up to me and announced that they got their hands on the new quattro from Atelier.

This was my favorite of the new bunch, very spicy and citrus. Smells similar to Pomelo with a bit of a kick to the nose. For sure smell the ginger in this! Very unisex. Perfect for fall and spring.

I received a generous sample and can say the longevity is moderate and sillage is huge for the first 10 minutes and then becomes a skin scent for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atelier Cologne Mandarine Glaciale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atelier Cologne Mandarine Glaciale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mandarine Glaciale by Atelier Cologne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mandarine Glaciale by Atelier Cologne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.