Designers » A » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Aube Rubis Atelier des Ors for women and men

Aube Rubis Atelier des Ors for women and men
dislike

Aube Rubis Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Aube Rubis Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Aube Rubis Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Aube Rubis Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures

Inspired by dawn and the circle of life, Aube Rubis celebrates light and life.

A sparkling prelude of grapefruit and blackcurrant speaks of the early morning

coolness, before it radiates light and warmth when the sun stands high in the sky. In

fact, the fragrance closes on a rich and warm accord with the sensual elegance of

sage and earthy patchouli. Aube Rubis was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Salamagne.

Bergamot Grapefruit Black Currant

Sage Violet iris

Patchouli Haitian Vetiver Praline

Dior Homme

Aube Rubis Fragrance Reviews

Cereza
Cereza

Nothing gourmandy or sweet in "Aube Rubis". In all honesty I got no sweet notes at all except maybe bittersweet nuances of patchouli, but that's it.
"Aube Rubis" on my skin was unpleasant - I got the same screechy and overly sharp vibe as I did from other scents of this line (it's probably the same chemical), so I can't say I enjoyed any part of this. The opening...maybe, but it was like 5 minutes of something new and then boom back to the weirdly "out-of-place" sharp note all Atelier des Ors seem to have on me.

Well. Given the price tag and given the marketing thing with "gold" etc...I'm more than dissapointed in this house. I still have one sample left, but I'm kinda already dreading the testing.

Very dissapointing.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atelier des Ors Aube Rubis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atelier des Ors Aube Rubis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aube Rubis by Atelier des Ors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aube Rubis by Atelier des Ors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932 Chanel Bois des Iles Montale Intense Cafe Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Profumum Roma Sorriso Guerlain Angélique Noire Diptyque Eau Duelle Jo Malone London Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Mona di Orio Musc Hermes Hiris Atelier des Ors Rose Omeyyade Terry de Gunzburg Ombre Mercure Serge Lutens Chergui Atelier des Ors Lune Feline Boadicea the Victorious Intense Le Labo Lys 41