Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men

Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men
dislike

smoky
Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures Larmes du Désert Atelier des Ors for women and men Pictures

Larmes Du Désert reflects the tradition of perfumes in the Middle East with the use of

Amber and Incense. An homage to the birthplace of perfumery.

Gold, Myrrh and Incense confer a divine ascendance to that beautifully crafted

and resounding fragrance.

A spiritual nectar blending the sensuality of noble amber and magical myrrh with the

mysterious spiciness of incense. A captivating fragrance. Larmes du Désert was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Salamagne.

Incense Cypress

Patchouli Guaiac Wood Cedar

Citruses Amber Benzoin Woodsy Notes

Fate for Men

Larmes du Désert Fragrance Reviews

shiva-woman
shiva-woman

Grabbed a decant, spritzed and "holy grail time!" I've got bottles of TF Sahara Noir, Guerlain's Ensense, Andy Tauer, Heeley, and I've tried a few others--but this just hits the spot. I looked at my decant and thought, "full bottle."
This has the acrid "churchy" smoke that I love, with a bit of...not sweetness exactly, but some kind of counter to the bitter-acrid-smoke coming through, most likely the amber, and an "oudh" feel that sexes it up (I find incense sexy). It's just a pure incense, neither cold, nor too warming with amber (sometimes skewing vanilla)--this is just right.
I love it. I'm also enjoying the cedar (one of my favorite scents when done right) and very slight patch. This is unisex, and as a woman, it works with my skin, but some may find it a bit more masculine, but it depends on your style, your chemistry.
I am on my way to search out a bottle. Incense fans really need to try this--I know so many of us are on that quest for "The One"--and, well, this is the one "Right Now."

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

This is defiantly a unique smell guys. Very smoky and warm resinous scent. I feel it's something a luxurious gentleman would wear somewhere over seas. It's got a certain vibe to it. I will be including this in a giveaway lot on my YouTube channel down the road and probably won't be picking up a full bottle just Bc of the price to love ratio just isn't there for me, but over all it's a unique scent that I believe is worth looking in to.
Scent 7.5/10
Longevity 8/10
Uniqueness 8.5/10

PurseJunkie
PurseJunkie

Très aromatique! This is a parade of conifers, with a pungent cypress at the front, a dry cedar in the rear (Cedar? I hardly know ‘er!) and a lovely plume of smoke throughout. My only problem is that it’s misnamed: this is not a desert, this is a forest.

Cereza
Cereza

Extremely dry and pure incense based scent! I got little of other notes - just this church like, screechingly dry scent of other times. It evoked feelings of spirituality, very alluring yet somehow disturbing and weird.

"Larmes du Desert" stays extremely close to skin, but clings strongly - for 12 hours and survived a shower!
If dry and a bit scary incense based scents is your thing - this is surely worth a try, though I can't say it has a good price/performance ratio...

Roge'
Roge'

If you're a fan of M. Micallef's Guaic Wood, then you'll likely be fond of this one. With that being said, they smell nothing alike. The reason i compared the 2 is because of the snug nature they both present. Larmes du Desert is a been there done that, Hot and Ready Baker's Crust of a fragrance. Amber-driven spicy aromas dominate the composition, which offers too little fruit and only a hint of patchouli. Smoky myrrh comes before a glowing woody finish that is absolutely along the lines of Ambre Orient. Given the light, lean body weight of this fragrance, i think this is suited perfectly for the spring time but of course it can be worn in the frigid months.

PatrickM
PatrickM

The scent is very nice - notes of (golden) amber, cedar, cypress, wood, myrrh and personally for my nose tons of olibanum.

The gold flakes inside the bottle give a nice visual effect but to be honest there is no olfactory advance when doing this.

I agree with mirador - this is definately in the direction of Amouage as they also use a lot of olibanum for their fragrances as well.

mirador
mirador

Larmes du Desert is very evocative of Amouage Jubilation - they seem to share notes of orange, incense, wood, myrrh, cedar and patchouli. However, I feel Larmes sits more discreetly than Jubilation which is quite confident in it's expression. The price is something to make you think twice, and the gold a little brash, but the bottle is beautiful to hold. I'm enjoying this one very much, hope to read more reviews.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atelier des Ors Larmes du Désert fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atelier des Ors Larmes du Désert, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Larmes du Désert by Atelier des Ors. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Larmes du Désert by Atelier des Ors represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.