Designers » A » Floral « Groups

California Poppy Atkinsons for women
dislike

I had it: 2 I want it: 13

California Poppy Atkinsons for women Pictures

California Poppy was developed by J & E Atkinson Ltd in 1906. It was re-orchestrated and re-launched in 1995 in a new packaging.

Snob
Metallica (Metalys)

California Poppy Fragrance Reviews

kl99
kl99

I have got the mini flacon of the re.edition.
I like this perfume, it is very sunny and oily some way.
I can't say exactly what it is smell like, maybe a bit Fracas, and yes, I had a look at the ingredients of the Piguet's masterpiece and it confirm what I supposed was the main essential oil that compose the fragrance, so I guess: jasmin, gardenia, tuberose, carnation, ylang ylang,and a lot of oakmoss I believe, and amber probably.. Sensual, joyfull, mature.

Nesia
Nesia

I can't say what this perfume smelt like. All I know is that it was one of my grandmother's strongest pre-war memories. My grandmother was a very elegant member of Polish theatrical boheme so I guess she knew what she was talking about.She would compare all her future perfume to this one saying that nothing ever smelt better.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atkinsons California Poppy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atkinsons California Poppy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify California Poppy by Atkinsons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of California Poppy by Atkinsons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou Joy Christian Dior Dune Coty L`Origan Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Coco Noir Avon Persian Wood Yves Saint Laurent Opium Schiaparelli Shocking Givenchy L`Interdit Lanvin My Sin Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass Caron Bellodgia Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy Carven Ma Griffe The Body Shop White Musk Libertine Chloe Love Oscar de la Renta Oscar