Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

man.aubusson Aubusson for men

man.aubusson Aubusson for men
dislike

man.aubusson by Aubusson is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. man.aubusson was launched in 2000. Top notes are neroli, lavender and bergamot; middle notes are green leaves, bourbon geranium and jasmine; base notes are musk, sandalwood, vanilla and amber.

Neroli Lavender Bergamot

Desire Blue

man.aubusson Fragrance Reviews

tgnetz
tgnetz

I had previously bought man.aubusson intense at a bargain and was pleasantly surprised so when I came across the original also at discount prices I had to despite the reviews calling this cheap and chemical.

The basic construction and design of the bottle is cheap. The glass looks like something you'd pick up at a craft store, the plastic top looks and feal cheap and flimsy, and the sprayer was defective spraying in intermittent short spurts.

Despite the qualit of the bottle the fragrance was much nicer, granted I sprayed like ten times more than I normally would. The scent reminds me of a sharper version of Bijan Nude with the bergamot showing more of a presence giving this a nice citrus start but the scent quickly dies down to a faint vanilla skin scent. Yeah it has a little bit of a chemical feel at first but at least it isn't like Lysol and when sprayed it doesn't have that obvious alcohol smell that dollar store and imitation fragrances have. This would definitely be office friendly and something I would consider as a post-bath fragrance but over all a good buy.

ecojoe69
ecojoe69

I am going to have to go with the majority here and say that it isn't anything special. Got it for cheap and the reviews mentioned vanilla so I went for it. Not bad, not great. Meh!

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

just got a 3.4oz and hate it. anyone want to swap?

KellyGrant
KellyGrant

Bought this on a blind buy at Target for about $12 based on reviews. To me, this stuff smells like the chemical cleaner they used to clean the floors with at the high school I went to. Very piercing chemical smell, unappealing, even nauseating. I tried to like this...I really did....but just couldn't! No big loss based on the price I paid.

scribs
scribs

the bottle looks like a ghetto rip off of Bvlgari man

rienzope
rienzope

One of my favorites. Complex and interesting. Starts with bourbon and lavender and dries down to vanilla and sandalwood. Lasted well on my skin

instantjim
instantjim

A pleasant oriental. A fine balance of sweetness, spiciness and woodiness. Lasted reasonably well.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aubusson man.aubusson fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aubusson man.aubusson, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify man.aubusson by Aubusson. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of man.aubusson by Aubusson represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Alfred Sung Sung Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre  for Man Halston Halston 1-12 Jovan Jovan Musk for Men Creed Original Santal Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Ted Lapidus Altamir Cartier Santos de Cartier Hugo Boss Baldessarini Nautica Nautica Voyage Cuba Paris Cuba Gold ScentStory 24 Gold Viktor&Rolf Antidote Lalique Encre Noire Davidoff Cool Water