Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Aromadisiac for Her Avon for women

Aromadisiac for Her Avon for women
dislike

Aromadisiac for Her Avon for women Pictures Aromadisiac for Her Avon for women Pictures

Aromadisiac for Her by Avon is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Aromadisiac for Her was launched in 2010. Top notes are tangerine, ginger and pink pepper; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine, heliotrope, almond and vanilla; base notes are sandalwood, musk, tonka bean and white amber.

Tangerine Ginger Pink Pepper

Orange Blossom Jasmine Heliotrope Almond Vanilla

Sandalwood Musk Tonka Bean White Amber

Aromadisiac for Her Fragrance Reviews

polkadot27
polkadot27

It is sweet sour and aromatic. I would also describe it as having a balsamic Amber base. But to me this is too synthetic and chemical like it has a sour sweetness. I don't find this particularly seductive or attractive, but it is definitely unique. It doesn't work
For me personally though- I find it offish- it doesn't work with my skin chemistry.

mshimoz
mshimoz

finally i found one piece of this perfume,, and i thought from the first impression that i will love it sooo much...but after a while i get rid of it! it's horrible spicy can't stand this mixture at all although i lovee the strong scents but i dislike this oneeeeeeee NOT FOR ME at least.

Fei-yi
Fei-yi

I absolutely love this fragrance! I usually cannot tolerate using one perfume all the time, but this one made me change my mind! Not only that - ever since I started wearing this fragrance- people often commented that I smell good or that they love my perfume . To think it is quite cost effective too! I've made it my signature fragrance!

daisyvision
daisyvision

Whew! That's quite a burst of pink pepper to start with! It's smoky and a bit peculiar.. You can just tell that it's not going to be for everyone, and it's immediately apparent why this scent is so polarizing. But it is most definitely unique! And personally, I find it absolutely intriguing!

The spice subsides a bit with time, at least enough to make room for the warm amber & jasmine to start shining through. It also smells quite fruity to me (more-so than the tangerine alone can account for). The ginger is a perfect addition to that compelling spiciness! Complex, provocative, unusual.

nadia ali
nadia ali

I purchased a long time ago bt never bothered using it, so I gave it a try afew days ago, I sprayed 3times on my night shirt, very nice a bit spicy, I wuldnt say masculine, its sexy and long lasting I could still smell it in the morning on my top when I woke up, its a quality perfume frm avon give it a go, n. Its well worth the price, avon is cheap not all perfumes are cheap

caitrun
caitrun

I simply adore this fragrance! It smells expensive and is very complex. I suppose it is something about the type of vanilla used, but I get a very strong anise note in this perfume. First spray is a burst of citrusy fruit, then the pink pepper kicks into action. There is also a trace of almond if you really focus on the note. Jasmine adds an animalic note. The licorice like vanilla is prevalent throughout. It's spicy, sweet, very oriental and super sexy!

PurestJade
PurestJade

I finally realized, it isn't that I don't like florals... It's that I gravitate to Oriental florals. Many perfumes that I won and or love, are Oriental florals. Anyway, this is a fragrance that a number of people didn't like, yet liked it immensely when I wore it. My skin tends to be warmer than most (hot-blooded Latina, that I am. Lol), though. When I wear this, it's a musky amber with a light sweetness to it, and the vanilla comes in a lot stronger at the very end (for me, anyway). This fragrance is strong--so use a light hand. The longevity is good, too. Slightly sweet, mostly spice--but not harsh. This makes a great signature scent. When my sister smelled it, she said it definitely smelled like it fit my personality. This isn't a "teen scent," but it isn't "old," either. Definitely... A bit of class or sophistication tied into it, I think. And it most smells much more expensive than it is.

I would advise sampling first, as I do with ALL fragrances, because you never know how a fragrance will affect you. This perfume gives my mother a headache, even though she likes the smell.

It may be overkill, but I REALLY want to experiment by layering this with my Gaultier^2.

tanzp
tanzp

wow i just got this for 5$! its so nice it smells like hypnotic sensual it so similar , it was a blind buy very pleased with for a avon perfume

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I bought a rollette and gave it to Mom and she liked it immediately , I am not into Oriental smells much but this one is really good ...I think Avon is trying to change and coming up with newer creations, after a phase of very similar and almost "blah" scents that hardly drew attention . I have tried the D&G pour femme intense and they are very similar but honestly this one is much better ! the D&G one is kind of linear to my nose while this is very dimensial . I get a lot of warm sweetened amber (from the tonka bean & amber ) with a tiny animalic touch (?) then the heart is a little bit clearer with white flowers but they are still very muted ..I agree with a reviewer here who commented that the sweetened amber never stops , may I add and it's not cloying either . It's very "huggy "... Certainly a winter fragrance . I strongly recommend it to those who liked the D&G Intense but can't afford the price . Also the longevity is very remarkable for an Avon scent . Well done Avon though it's not my cup of tea :)

sarahgrace77
sarahgrace77

For me this smells exactly like a dupe of Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy. It's exactly the same! So now I own two perfumes that smell like eachother. Ugh.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Aromadisiac gives me a delightful wallop of honeyed vanilla amber for hours that doesn't give up. I had stopped by an Avon vendor at a local flea market to chat about fragrances. I was commenting on the older and vintage Avons and my love of them when she suddenly pulled this burgundy purplish bottle out called Aromadisiac. She told me it was unlike her regular Avon perfumes and her last bottle. She said after listening to my preferences and love of perfume, she knew the newer frags really weren't my style, but she had a feeling this one just might hit the spot. How right she was!
Delicious animalic amber warms the spices of vanilla, ginger, tonka bean and pink pepper while a hint of creamy sandalwood softens the fragrance. All of this adds together to make this EdT a musky Oriental that is soft, inviting, cuddly and fireplace toasty. It absolutely reminds me of Elizabeth Ardens NYC, but with better longevity. Eight hours after spritzing, I still detected the warmth of the amber on my skin. Wonderful cool weather scent to wear.
Nice minimalistic bottle, easy to manuever, good price point. Unfortunately, discontinued but some vendors may have it available yet.

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

A surprisingly nice, spicy perfume. Almost masculine-smelling

Thutel
Thutel

nossa esse pefume lembra muito mesmo o Myriad Blanc(edição limitada)muito mesmo tenho os dois...

trombonist78
trombonist78

This is the scent I wore when my husband fell in love with me. Have tried others, but he still likes this one best. It is also one of the few fragrances thatlasts more than 2 hours on me. Sad to hear they discontinued it. I will enenjoy the ones I have left. The spicy sweet fragrance is a favorite of mine. Scents I believe are similar to this are Coty Ici, Victoria Secret Noir Tease, and Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck.

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

This reminds me of my favorite discontinued perfume, L'Or Torrente. and also similar to Louis Feraud. Really more spicy than floral.It has a bit of that "pencil shavings" smell that I love and get from those two scents, but have no idea where it comes from.
Wish this lasted longer..2 hours top.

Dragon St Charles
Dragon St Charles

I'd never met an Avon I loved or even really liked until by chance I met this gorgeous concoction. It's not for everyone, but if you're into different nichy type scents, defiitely one to try. Even though "white floral" is listed right up top, to my nose it isn't flowery at all, at least not in a traditional way. Like another reviewer, I got a leather vibe from it - in fact it reminds me very much of my beloved Alien Fragrance of Leather, but a lighter (and dirt cheap) version. Also, I am NOT a fan of licorice and anise notes, but fortunately I smell none of this. When I first put it on, it was a big giant NO, but now it's a favorite, even though there's no shortage of "good" perfumes around here. Projection and longevity are excellent. Because I love it, Avon has discontinued, so get it while you can.

Eng.Blossom
Eng.Blossom

As a floral notes lover I don't find it floral
it's more spicy than sweet too

ggkeller
ggkeller

Love this! Its unique and it last moderately long. Its does have a strong pepper smell at first but dosn't last long.

CORCOR
CORCOR

This perfume is gorgeous smells different - almost manly but very deep and vanilla like but weirdly a bit like leather and spice....ull either love it or hate it.

I just wish it lasted a little longer but it is the EDT not sure if they sell and EDP but I think its being discontinued anyway.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

I adore this. aclean yet spicy and warm and hint of vanilla. Quite a seductive fragrance, you pick up the different notes each time you smell it. Very long lasting and always get compliments when wearing it. Certainly not a light gragrance but the heaviness it what makes it so seductive and moorish.

BlueKitten
BlueKitten

not my cup of tea... mature, warm, exotic oriental notes.... well, nice combination, I'll try it when I'm older maybe.. sophisticated and bold, this is attractive to me, but wouldn't suit my style.

Fernannda
Fernannda

cheiro de amendoim

fragaddict
fragaddict

Aromadisiac for her is an acquired taste. You either love this or you hate it, and there really is no in beteen. All that being said, I really enjoy this one. It took me a while to get used to it, but I have grown to love this even if it is an eau de toilette. The notes in this are rich, soultry, sexy and quite spicy. It is also a little sweet and like many reviewers have stated, it does smell a little like liquorice, which many may not know, is a scent of attraction. Aromadisiac for her lasts if worn correctly. The body needs to be moisturized in order to have any longevity on the skin. Fragance itself does not adhere well to dry skin. Anyway, this is a great fragrance that shouldn't offend anyone and in fact, may just seduce and attract the right attention if you so desire. My husband likes this as do many mature men, though they may not know why. I recommend this to oriental lovers who dare to try something different.

sally.west1
sally.west1

So wanted to like this but it just smells like candy store liquorice mixed with leather. Strangely masculine and not at all attractive - my other half hated it and I've worn the body spray occasionally as its much lighter and somehow suits my skin better but never worn the EDP again!

bobkat
bobkat

On first application, I thought I was going to hate this...strong vanilla scent and I HATE vanilla! However, with several more prudent attempts at application (you need very little to get the effect), I got a dry down of warm gingerbread,amber and a touch of anise..rather delicious. Don't get the licorice at all...but my mum tried it and said it smelled of burned plastic on her skin! (Strange as the men's version smelled like that on me, but she loves the smell on her....very odd!)

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I wanted to love this. For me the anise/licorice scent ruins what would otherwise be a great scent. I see lots of reviews mention that note so I suspect it isn't just my body chemistry. This is however a real departure I feel from the run of the mill Avon EDP and EDT. And it seems they discontinue the good ones like Victoria Secret does. If you love this gourmand scent you'd probably better stock up because they are liable to stop making it. It does seem to wear on me a long while. Probably because I keep smelling that odd licorice smell I don't like.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

Sharp beginning, which sounds fruity for me. It's soapy in mid and base, really perfume-y orange blossom and jasmine duo.

I think it's a bit gourmand, food-like smelling and could suit older people without too much trouble too beucase it's flowery and somewhat has a spicy disposition as well.

I've received a couple of compliments when I was using this one. It don't exactly smells expensive but is quite pleasant. Average sillage, so so longevity.

vioversilver
vioversilver

Definitely a spicy sweet licorice gourmand with a nice sparkily orange note that gives this a airy quality at the same time and not just lollipops and black jelly bean sugary sweetness , jasmine and amber gives the nice creamy base that compliments the spicy sweets. I think what gives this depth is the orange flower and jasmine,they harmonize everything in this somewhat unusual gourmand.
I dont' care for the name, it seems goofy to me. Maybe if this would of been in Avon's Mark book it would of had a more hip, interesting name. Name aside, I like this one, the bottle color is fitting for the scent. Moderate strength, good longevity .

lizlady68
lizlady68

On me has an almond almost marzipan smell, like other reviewer kinda licorice.

At this low price, it is worth it. A good one.

hayleeastley
hayleeastley

I have a bottle of this stuff and I have to say that I don't exactly smell any of the notes listed on this page besides amber. More than anything, I definitely smell a sweeter black-jelly bean/black-licorice scent (but it's way less offensive than it sounds). My mother is an Avon rep, so I get tons of fragrance samples, and they're all pretty humdrum to me, so I was excited to find something so unique from them. I had to get it. I really like this perfume. I wouldn't say it lasts like crazy, however the fade is beautiful. It becomes more dark but also very airy throughout the day.

vonwinklestine

I just noticed how similar this bottle looks to Boss Intense by Hugo Boss, do they smell similar?

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

Got mine yesterday, wore it last night.

It is an odd perfume. Pure black licorice on me. Very linear. Which can be fine sometimes, I think. I kept waiting for it to change and develop . It dried down to black licorice with a faintly powdery, soapishness. ( not a word I know ) not super soapy thank goodness!

I am not sure how I feel about this perfume. It may grow to be a new love. It is so unusual, it will take a few wears. I am looking forward to trying this when it gets cooler. I am intrigued by it.

I think it couple pass for unisex. I think the licorice gives it a masculinity.

Will post a second review.

vonwinklestine

I can see how some people are saying this is a little masculine, but i really like it. To me it smells alot like amor amor with black licorice. The first spray has alot of fruit and sweetness to it, i don't really smell any pepper or spicyness atall.

vonwinklestine

This perfume sounded so strange and unique from the reviews here, that i had to order it! It was on sale for only £6.50 so i thought if i dont like it i can always give it away or send to a charity shop.

I'm really looking foward to smelling this one, will update when i receive it.

Vampiris
Vampiris

received one as a gift when it was first launched a few years ago..not a fan of the design of the bottle..looks really cheap with the plastic lid..but I received many compliments from guys when i wore this scent..

i re-purchased a 50ml bottle online this year because I almost forget what it smells like and kinda miss it..

i have to say Aromadisiac can smell either expensive or cheap depends who is wearing it..also it's strong enough and can be overwhelming if over applied..it has a kick in it..not a typical Avon Feminine scent..

overall it's a sweet spicy scent suits someone who is after something fun and dark..btw it's nothing old lady like or boring..just something different and spicy

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

I thought I'd try this based on reviews; smells like Hypnotic Poison or Lolita Lempicka type... not on me! Hypnotic Poison smells like exotic rootbeer and I suppose you could say it smells peppery like Lolita Lempicka Si. This is a weird one but interesting, on me it smells like rice flower and pink pepper. It totally surprised me.

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

I was expecting something sweet and ambery..but all I got was savoury rice and soap! :/ I don't like this one at all!

twillocks
twillocks

Can you say SPICY!!

Avon AROMADISIAC FOR HER is a perfectly respectable floriental perfume which opens briefly with a LOLITA LEMPICKAesque quality. However, the drydown of this scent seems an awful lot like a Cliff's Notes version of Dior HYPNOTIC POISON, as though much of the complexity of that perfume has been edited away to produce a less expensive version of the same. I'm not asserting that this is a "knock-off" (a term and allegation I dislike...), but the final product does smell to me like a less sophisticated, quieter olfactory neighbor of HYPNOTIC POISON.

The good news is that there is much less Playdoh and rootbeer in AROMADISIAC than in HYPNOTIC POISON. Although I do not believe that this creation is great, is smells pretty good and would work perfectly well as an everyday winterttime fragrance. It's not overly sweet or cloying and the sillage is not huge, so it could easily be worn without garnering unwanted attention.

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

so sweet but not nauseating kinda caramel fragrance
fantastic harmony betweeen ingredients
I love it

astamm62
astamm62

I really like this,I bought this when Avon was having specials...A blind buy,that turned out to be a good one.What I really like is that the dry down smells like Hypnotic Poison to me. Would buy again!

paganpurge
paganpurge

Aromadisiac For Her is the most delicious scent! I truly fell in love with it the moment I received it as a gift from my man. I also love the bottle. To me, the burgundy color represents the perfume perfectly. I could sit and smell myself all day wearing this scent. The only complaint I have is it doesn't last as long as I would like but it is priced low enough were I can afford to refresh it through out the day. I think I may have found a new favorite!

Liina
Liina

Aromadisiac is the weirdest gourmand scent ever. It is actually grouped Oriental Gourmand in Avon brochure. And that’s probably why it’s so unusual. Because usually gourmands are Floral Fruity Gourmands or Citrus Gourmands. It’s heavily both sweet and spicy and feels like a Christmas scent. I’d only wear it on cold winter days. It almost feels too much for wearing inside. When I smell it I imagine myself walking outside on a cold winter day. It’s a quiet day with lots of snow. And Aromadisiac is around me making me feel warm and cozy. Can’t wait for the snow because I want to try it.
I can mostly smell sweets (meringue) with ginger and pink pepper. For me it’s definitely a Christmas scent .
Recently I couldn’t make up my mind about whether I like Aromadisiac or not. But now I know it only works with cold weather (the colder the better).

Miffymuffin
Miffymuffin

I love this scent. Its very unusual. A Marmite fragrance - you either love it or hate it. The pink pepper note is very strong.
Reminds me of Chopard's Madness which I also love.

A little dab'll do ya!

kasiagrygny
kasiagrygny

I did not like this at all on me. Most scents smell good on me, but this smelled of powder and cinnamon. NOT my thing ICK

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Oh dear! This is a lovely little gourmand fragrance!

It is quite unique in the sense that it uses ginger, orange flower, pink pepper, and amber brilliantly. I smelled no familiarity with Escada Magnetism, Beyonce Heat, or Lolita Lempicka however.

At first spray I pick up a lot of the orange flower. This is the brightest stage of the fragrance.

Then about 15 mins later, it turns into the most unusual spiced gingerbread cookie accord I've ever smelled. But it never gets cloying due to the presence of that lovely orange flower note that is still, though a little less, present in this phase.

Could be a great perfume for winter (especially Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas).

The wintery-aroma captured in this fragrance makes me just sooo HAPPY. I guess it was named perfectly after all! :o)

Staying power: 4 hours.

Projection: Very good.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

My mom had it and she said it is ok, but nothing special. Not long lasting at all. It stays maybe 2 h and is gone. I smell pink pepper a lot.

queenvic
queenvic

Wasnt keen on this one atal, and after a while smelt kind of soapy?

susieqrj
susieqrj

Avon´s version of Escada Magnetism.

zetlover
zetlover

I can just say one thing: it's the same Escada Magnetism. And I think Avon's whole perfumes are similar or the same of some selective perfumes. And not long lasting.

I can't say that I find Aromadisiac too sweet. Cotton candy? No, not really. More like gingerbread cookies and pepper.

I've worn this fragrance twice, two days in a row, and each wearing seems to be the same. It's not repulsive, but I wouldn't call it incredibly enticing either. It's definitely not an aphrodisiac, nor an 'aromadisiac'. Not very sexy, at least in my opinion.

It kind of has a strange rubbery accord on my skin, like a red helium balloon. Later it turns licoricey and sour. It's surprisingly not nauseating, just odd. The pepper gives it this strange sharpness, that when blended with the soapy florals and musky amber, it clashes, creating something quite loud and inbalanced.

Due to its unusual smell, it gets a thumbs up from me, yet it's a cruel marketing scheme to make everyone believe that this is a sexy fragrance. The lasting power is fortunately weak and the sillage has the tendency to go in and out.

Avon is sometimes lucky enough to produce a scent that is worthwhile, however with Aromadisiac for Her I feel that they may have just missed the mark.

sophisticated
sophisticated

too sweet, the price i have to pay for blind-buying frags; anyways, it's not that bad either, when the sweetness -thankfully- fades to a certain extent, it dries down like any avon frag so... it's fine

It is extremely sweet. If you like Gourmands like Pink Sugar, this is for you. Otherwise: run :-)

dina
dina

I went to test it having in my mind it would smell like LL as other members stated in their posts.

So, after spraying it and for the first 5/7 minutes, all I got was acetone/nail polish remover smell..but then it turned to be pretty similar to Bvlgari Blv femme: powdery, soft and cosy. Sillage is so so but staying power is very good.

Aromadisiac is budget friendly and good alternative to Blv...

I just received this and it's my first day wearing it. So far it's lasted all morning and shows no signs of fading. It's mostly sweet and syrupy, a little fruity. I can definitely smell the amber but no licorice or black jellybeans. It's a bit rich and heavy so has the potential to be overapplied. But it does smell delish and I find myself sniffing my wrists. Not bad.

hapa
hapa

I have to admit that I got this one just because of the Lolita Lempicka comparison! Money's tight, Lolita Lempicka EDP is hard to source in Ireland and the Avon fragrances have been working rather well for me lately so I thought I'd give this a try.

This totally opens like Lolita Lempicka with that strong licorice note; however, the licorice isn't made with cane sugar but corn syrup because it's sweeter in a cheaper way.

There is vanilla, musk and I could swear some violet but that could just be my mind convinced that the violet is there because it smells so close to Lolita Lempicka. This does lack the complexity of Lolita Lempicka but is still quite good. So good, I'm buying a few bottles for the inevitable day that Avon discontinues this.

Yes, this is clearly inspired by Lolita Lempicka but it is more like the inspired versions of designer fragrances one finds at Zara than at the euro store. It is solid and commendable and can stand on its own but if you like Lolita Lempicka you will immediately recognise how this fails but also how it succeeds, which is why you'll probably buy a bottle. Or two.

sofababe
sofababe

Its not listed anywhere in the notes but I get a strong scent of liquorice, which is odd. I have been trying to make up my mind with this whether I like it or not, I guess its one of those things I need to be in the right mood to enjoy? It reminds me of Amor Amor with added anise. It doesn't really work for me.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This was a blind order for me, because I read that this smells like licorice. I finally received it today, and to my nose, it smells like a gentler version of Escada Magnetism for Women mixed with a good dose of black licorice along with some florals... I really like it! Also, I never noticed this before, but just from looking at the bottle, that alone seems they were trying to copy Magnetism a bit.

To be perfectly honest, I'm quite surprised that Avon has been making such good fragrances lately, because I'm one of those people who has always said that Avon scents are poorer quality compared to Designer. While I still think that somewhat, I must admit that they've really upped their standard as of late, and I think that's really great. I rate Aromadisiac a 7/10 :-)

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: tangerine, ginger, pink pepper
MIDDLE: orange blossom, jasmine leaf, heliotrope, meringue
BASE: sandalwood, musk, tonka, amber

SmellyShelley
SmellyShelley

I'd been curious about this one for a while, the bottle alone looked as if it would contain a warm, deep "red" scent, but there was never a fragranced page in my Avon brochure. It was on offer recently at £6 for 50ml so I thought I'd give it a go.....I've really tried to like it but just can't take to it, or maybe IT just doesn't like me! I'm no expert when it comes to picking out notes, but on me I just smell something like blackcurrant licorice with a pinch of pepper thrown in. I've worn it several times on both skin and clothing, but there's always a faint undertone of something I find unpleasant but can't put my finger on. I also find it a bit too masculine for my tastes - just this afternoon I got my husband to try it, needless to say it smelt instantly at home on him and he gladly took it off my hands! Oh well, at least there's now room on my shelves for one more..... ;)

georgiannna
georgiannna

I don't like it...it's so sweet, the male version smells better.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I love this one. I thought oh geeeez....after I read about it smelling like black jellybeans. It's very sweet first thing, reminding me of Beyonce's Heat fragrance. The next 5-10 minutes is that black jellybean stage that isn't putrid like I thought it would be, it's quite likeable in fact. After the 5-10 min jellybean stage, it's sweet again and like everyone says, different, but oh so likeable to me! It's fantastic to me but certainly not a scent for the majority of customers. Avon has a lot of great scents and a lot of eh "shrug" scents but even if you don't care for this, at least it's different!

its different, but i didn't care for it. i bought bond girl 007. this has such an odd odor, i can't figure it out. there is no vanilla in this, but yet i smelled like a burnt vanilla, peppery, harsh floral. it wasn't a winner for me. bond girl is another story, love that spicy flowery scent.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Really good perfume. Reminds me of Deep Red without blood orange, Hypnotic Poison without the vanilla, Black XS without the cocoa and for some reason reminds me of Angel, I'm certain it may have patchouli in somewhere in the composition. Its a red perfume, hot, spicy, perfect for clubbing and mutch more complex than it looks like. Not cheap at all, very simillar with the perfumes that I mentioned.
Its very sweet and spicy (what is perfect for my taste) its definatly a night perfume, it has the licorice note of lolita lempicka too what is good because usually this perfumes are really vanilla like, but Aromadisiac isnt...
For red and black perfume fans this is pretty good with an awsome price. Completly worted. Not a master piece, but a good alternative for black xs and deep red lovers. I will certainly buy it all over again ;)
I was not expecting something like this from Avon, this is very dark side, seductive and somewhat vampiric/femme fatalish in a modern way...Im quite impressed :)

Sillage: Average
Staying Power: Very good, last all day

adele l
adele l

This is a truly weird scent, pretty adventurous for avon! Does initially smell of warm spices, esp cardamom..and there are black jellybeans in there! It's not very feminine or sweet. The dry down is much softer and the flowers are very muted throughout. This is definitely a try before you buy perfume!

icekat
icekat

AROMADISIAC is spicy oriental / gourmand scent. When I first tried it, I felt like I opened my spice cabinet and let the richness of all kinds of spices to wrap around me. I felt ginger, pepper, nutmeg, cinnamon, hint of vanilla, perhaps even cardamom. All of these were wrapped in dessert kind of sweetness. Like other reviews said, it did remind me of Christmas baking like gingerbread, Christmas pudding and spicy cakes.

The heart notes also contain hot dose of spices. Heliotrope is the only floral I can find here. I think heliotrope was a perfect choice for this fragrance as it goes so wonderfully with the hotness of spices. Macaroons add gourmand delicious note. I also feel a hint of chocolate. I love how those ingredients blend together. It is hot, spicy and delicious.

In the base notes, I get tonka beans and amber with a hint of leather. The spices are much more subtle in the end giving the dry-down an interesting twist.

I find that the ingredients listed by guest_debob below are much closer to what I smell than the ingredients listed on fragrantica.

guest_karen
guest_karen

i m from brasil i m jail mr chairman globo tv mr roberto irineu marinho this men put police every day

guest_debob

I am a little confused with the notes listed above. The Avon booklet lists these notes,
top: tangerine, ginger, pink pepper
mid: orange blossom, heliotrope, macaroon
base: sandalwood, skin musks, tonka bean, and white amber.
I still like it, however it doesn't last as long as I would like it to.

guest_debob

Well, I kinda like this. It is so unusual. It has a kind of warm rubbery spiciness to it. And yes, as mentioned before it smells a little like sweet black jelly beans. I know this review sounds kind of wierd, but it really does smell good, at least to me. But again I really do like some scents that are a little "out there".

Amethyste
Amethyste

Red is not the color, definitely. It's very much like strawberries. It must have been PINK. It's more fruity or even more gourmand than oriental.

guest_debbiecup
guest_debbiecup

not my thing, i tried it again it smells very mascline i smell like a sexy guy in this no thanks, i enjoy being a woman

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

This started off quite pleasantly until it gradually turned into a scary concoction of

= Canned plums + Syrup induced dark berries + stale cloying vanilla + Olde English style Licorice + Cinnamon.

You would think I had just given you a list of ingredients for Christmas pudding.

Was nice while it lasted, but after a while I couldnt wait to scrub it off.
Funny though, it smelt so much nicer on the "Rub Wrist Here" pages.

guest_Debbie cupcake
guest_Debbie cupcake

love it but it doesn't last more then an hour on me but such a sexy sweet fragrance

ksilva78
ksilva78

I bought it as a survival perfume while I revamped my budget. It's alright, although I do find it a bit musky. I loved Lolita Lempicka early on. I tried Princess by Vera Wang, but it was a little too young for me (I am in my thirties). Can anyone recommend anything like these? I'm just not a fan of this Avon product.

diabolicalsister
diabolicalsister

Smelled good on the page, so I went ahead and ordered a bottle on sale. Definitely returning this one! It's very strong, with good sillage and durability. Unfortunatly, on my skin, all I smell is licorice jelly beans (as Avonfreak noticed too), mixed with plastic, and a hint of something rotten. No flowers at all. Maybe I got a bad bottle?

rolypoly219
rolypoly219

Well.......I don't know about this one. Does anyone else smell mint in the top notes? I swear I smell mint. I'm trying to think where on earth I would wear this and the only thing that comes to mind is sledding with the grandkids. Must be that mint I'm smelling. Pink pepper and mint. Yep, Christmas time.

guest_Roma
guest_Roma

I like it but the sample on scented page is defnitely way different than the real thing.I will keep it even though a person has been misguided.The pepper notes is what hits you 1st with this fragrance whereas with the scented page it comes through as a much softer fragrance.

avonfreak
avonfreak

Smells like black jelly beans. My husband loves it but I am not a fan.

try2t
try2t

I scratched it off the book and loved it . Quite tangy. I finally got it today all happy I tried it and beurrrrrrchhhh, way too heavy , it seems (what the saleslady) told me is that the version on the book is for him. In order to obtain the similar (not same ) smell I had to wash my arms to get rid of the top notes but the smell is not as "tangy" as I had expected.

I am trying to get her to exchange it.
I am very disappointed. The worst maybe is that I had bought two cheap perfumes just before picking up the aromadisiac and they were a whole lot better

Anyone had this problem?

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Warm, spicy, exotic, rich - I love it!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I like it but it confused me at first is really spicy(pepper) but hten it become gourmand,cake smell(like FANTASY,FANCY etc.),the lasting power is really impressive for a EDT,i recomend it.;)

nyoka
nyoka

this to me is a flop.it smells like a ton of notes all got together and rotted a while.i wanted it but,i gave it to my daughter in law and,it smells beautifully on her

Nuusutaja
Nuusutaja

First I had a roll-on deo of Aromadisiac and loved it very much. Then I bought EDT and was outright frightened - it is so unbalanced, it's so hard carry the top notes! But there is some kind of charm also and I decided to keep the bottle. The drydown after 3 hours is much softer and bearable. I can wear it so that I spray the EDT in the evening into the clothes that I will put on next day and so it's possible to feel the pleasant side of this fragrance.

claudia_23

now that i own this fragrance i can say that really suits my skin.on the top note e feel sweet incense and berries,after that it is a lithe bit flowery but that flowery note doesnt stand on me and this is better for me. the base note is fantastic i feel almond, sweet incense and chocolate.very sweet and mounthwatering

Solvita

I tested this perfume on skin,at first it is very strong,spicy,after 2 hours it becomes soft and very sweet,gourmand.Lasts all the day.

sapphire73
sapphire73

I've ordered this, should be here soon. From the scratch & sniff it smelled quite different to the usual Avon perfumes, i could smell a spicy pepperiness which is quite unusual. I tend to 'collect' quite a few different Olfactive Groups, my favs being musk & oriental, but this will be a nice addition as i don't have many spicy scents.

guest_feistybby
guest_feistybby

I agree with claudia_23. I sniffed this on the page and I agree that it's similar to Escada Magnetism (which I have). Magnetism is cotton-candyish and fruity, but Aromadisiac is more floral and spicy. I fell in love when I smelled it on the page. I want it now!

LoveLy
LoveLy

i smelled this one in the scratch and sniff in the book and must say that i'm not too keen on the smell of this one so won't be getting it

Solvita

I have tested today this perfume and I like it.Very interesting - strong,sweet,but not too sweet,oriental.I must test it on my skin.

claudia_23

i've tested this fragrance on the scented page,and it's an oriental gorgeus fragrance,i'll definetly buy it.it is a litle bit similar to escada magnetism but this version of avon is better .