Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Avon Essence Avon for men

Avon Essence Avon for men
dislike

herbal

Avon Essence by Avon is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are lavender and cardamom; middle notes are sage and yuzu; base notes are cashmere wood and ambergris.

Lavender Cardamom

Sage Yuzu

Cashmere Wood Ambergris

Masculin 2 Vetyver
Fahrenheit Summer 2007

Avon Essence Fragrance Reviews

Legolas
Legolas

Just like most of avon scent's this one also have terrible longevity.. 1-2h..

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Does anyone remember Masculin Vetyver by Bourjois from mid-eighties? They seemed total twins to me but both have been long-discontinued so if you have some memories of them - please share!

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

It is true, the scent is pretty cheap... but it is amazing!!! It's very fresh, as if you walked into a forest.

It's not the most advanced scent on the planet, but for that money, it's pretty great!

krayonkid
krayonkid

This has been my signature fragrance for a very long time, and I was truly sad once I learned it was discontinued.

I was absolutely delighted then to find that another scent by Avon, Centre Action, shares quite a few similarities with Avon Essence. It has the same green, fresh airy smell to it, and although it later smells a bit like Ralph Lauren Polo Blue, this is a great substitute if you want a replacement for Essence.

v1lko
v1lko

So I had 3-4 times this fragrance. Yes it is cheap, I can handle with that, but the main problem here is the longevity. The scent is light,green and clean - very pleasant, but quickly fades away.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I bought it for my dad and it wasn´t so good choice. It´s too fresh and my dad prefers woody-spicy perfumes. In Essence I do smell only yuzu and cucumber. My husband said it´s not a good fragrance and I agree. Very not long lasting.

Wise Owl
Wise Owl

I've not particularly been a fan of Avon in the past as the fragrances that I’ve tried I’ve tended to find that they've been a bit on the weak and watery side. I bought this blind though as it was very inexpensive. However, after reading the reviews I expected my previous experiences with Avon fragrances to be confirmed. This fortunately is not the case though, certainly not on my skin anyway. Avon Essence is a very crisp, clean and green fragrance in a similar style to Paul Smith Man. While it does stay close to the skin, in my personal experience I’ve found that it lasts up to 6 hours plus. A scent that is good for the warmer months and will leave you feeling fresh. A definite thumbs up.

kisherceg
kisherceg

It's a nice,light sweet, green fragrance (yuzu is there as in Kenzo L'eau par). I wear it when I don't want to smell a heavy,sweet,oriental or a general citrus scent.
Perfect for everyday use (not obtrusive or disturbing) and it's better than what notes suggest only.
It's the little brother of Pure Green Man by Marc O`Polo :-)
There is some similarity to it. I like it with its simplicity.
As they say sometimes "the best things are simple"...

..and unfortunately always discontinued :(

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

oh man! what is this i think it is an odorless fragrance i can smell nothing in it. Very light undectable boring fragrance. Pure misery.
I give it 2 out of 10

Diegof7
Diegof7

Faz sucesso aqui no Brasil na saída a nota de manjericaão e do Yuzu deixam ele bem verde refrescante de pois ele fica com um cheiro mais de madeira eu gosto muito ideal pro clima quente daqui !!

ropname
ropname

On Avon catalog description i found the notes: sage, yuzu (top); lavender, cardamon (heart); cashmere, amber (base).

They seem interesting and i bought this being a special offer too. The fragrance is pleasing. A cool, light, refreshing, clean, green scent.
Unfortunately it has poor longevity & weak power. U must use a more that usual quantity of perfume to feel it.

I don't regret buying it, being very cheap & the scent is worth it. But the only use of i have for it is to enjoy it at home, as it doesn't have the durability for the outside world.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Cool and refreshing without being over powering. This is my husband favourite scent; whenever it's on offer he makes me buy 2 bottles!

crysna
crysna

very refined, crisp and great scent!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Avon Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Essence by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Essence by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.