Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women

Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women
dislike

Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Avon for women Pictures

Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her by Avon is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her was launched in 2016. Top notes are citruses, white tea, water lily and red apple; middle notes are violet, peony and japanese cherry blossom; base notes are iris, patchouli and ambrette (musk mallow).

Citruses White Tea Water Lily Red Apple

Violet Peony Japanese Cherry Blossom

iris Patchouli Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Pur Blanca
Gabriela Sabatini

Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her Fragrance Reviews

Sammi_co
Sammi_co

I quite like this. I generally lean towards more balsamic spicy warm fragrances. This one I find - happy. It's floral, crisp and uplifting. I think perhaps it's the apple I find crisp. It's perfect for a spring day. I completely disagree that it's a regular Avon fragrance just with a designer name on it. I own many of avons fragrances and my biggest issue with the majority is the longevity of alot of them. However at the price they are sold for and how much I often like them I ignore this issue and purchase regardless. Life is definitely a better quality fragrance with good sillage and longevity. It's worth the slightly higher price tag. And let's face it a brand new Kenzo fragrance in department stores would be double the price.

art_flower
art_flower

This is Real Pur Blanca with little exception!
Dominant note is Water Lily, with mild flavor of soap note and sweet flower!
This is Avon Life by Kenzo=Pur Blanca Avon!
The diffrent is that one is cheap and other expencive!
At all smell of J'adore, this is BULLSHIT!

socorrosouza

Second review for Avon Life by Kenzo. This is an excellent perfume for summer, long lasting, 5/6 hours in 100F plus temps 7/8 hours in cooler temps with moderate projection for 4 hours in cooler temps and 3 hours in 100 F plus, stays on e clothes for 2 days , sometimes more. Tea with flowers, not too much sugar, uplifting and perky, this summer in Brazil I am wearing Life every other day.

nona.tskhvaradze
nona.tskhvaradze

звучит приятно но это не новый аромат он очень похож на Салвадор Дали ДАЛИФЛОР. хотя пирамида совсем другая но это факт)))
стойкости не хватает а у меня холодная кожа

adina.toma07
adina.toma07

It smelled so familiar, a just didn't know what perfume it reminded me of. Then... Puff, Little white dress. And since LWD has been discontinued, this is a good (and a little bit more expensive) replacement.

socorrosouza

First time on my skin I didn't feel much. Then yesterday I tried Life again and found it quite charming.On my skin tea , water lillies and citruses are the main notes, it is quite light, extreme heat appropriate ( over 100 F) due to the tea and the discrete sweetness and will wear in the scorching weather of Rio summer. Quite good, sillage between light and moderate, appropriate for the heat and 4 to 6 hours longevity. Very nice.

alternagal
alternagal

I bought this as a sampler for a recent Avon stall but due to lack of interest, I kept this for myself! It is not the usual oriental / vanilla rich fragrance I am drawn to. But the freshness and crispness won me over. Lots of violet there and I guess what I translated as crispness is woodiness which makes it so modern but feminine at the same time. I love the floral freshness of it, however, it is still very sophisticated and I believe it has sufficient depth for an Avon fragrance. Stricly only Summer / Spring fare though. Funnily enough, I came across Flower by Kenzo today at a pharmacy and sprayed a bit on in the crook of one arm. Immediately, I sensed something familiar there and so I guess you can't say it's all Avon 'formula' happening there. There is definitely the distinctive 'mark' of the designer present. And he looks like such a nice guy to boot in the advertising campaign! A bit more longevity would be nice but that is the nature of such a light fragrance I'm afraid.

dzingunyte
dzingunyte

if you put a famous designer name on it, it doesnt get any better from other Avon fragrances.. very forgettable frag,i can barely smell it..

maeha.vn
maeha.vn

I got this in winter which makes the powdery notes stand out more than usual. The bottle is beautiful btw. I guess they have a reason for launching this in winter, the cap looks like a gorgeous sparkling snowflake, I bet somebody would buy it just for that.

First opening does remind me of J'adore, but the dry down is full of violet like Muse by Oriflame. It's fresh but not cleaned, not very long lasting, I expected it would carry a hint of sweetness like J'adore but it didn't. Anyway, if your body temperature is warm you can pull this one off nicely, overall it's just a cute flower scent for everyday use.

Vyxn
Vyxn

I got a sample of this with an Avon brochure, and fell immediately in love with it.

The opening notes are very floral and light, and the dry down on me is aquatic and clean.

My regular perfume is Gucci's Guilty Black, but since I live in a tropical (read: hot, humid) climate, I've been on the lookout for an inexpensive and inoffensive scent to get me through summer.

Picked up on eBay for $17USD for 60ml, this ticks all the boxes. I just love it.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I would expect much more from Kenzo Takada... Not that the scent is bad, but knowing the grandeur and originality of his memorable creations, I'd hoped for something as intriguing and exquisite as other his scents. What I discovered is simply a more sophisticated variant of popular Avon scents such as Little White Dress, Today, Treselle or whatever else suggested above... Nothing else. One more elegant, white floral scent, versatile, feminine, but not an icon.
Was Mr Takada under pressure from Avon "experts" while making this one or what?... That would explain everything.

mell
mell

This smells far better than I thought it was going to . Soft subtle well balanced elegant but more natural floral woodsy slightly powdery a bit aquatic .It is light and refreshing very low sillage but it lasts . Perfect day summer scent .Easily worn people pleaser with a slight edge .Highly recommend trying it .

mendosita
mendosita

I don't ususally try Avon fragrances but if Kenzo Takada is involved I just had to try it out. I ordered a sample.
The scent is very similar to Avon's Treselle. However in my opinion it's more complex and subtle. The powdery notes are really very delicate, they do not dominate. It is mix of warm nice florals and a bit of citruses. I quite like it. I might order a bottle.

sarage
sarage

I must admit I did not expect much of this perfume, I was afraid it is quickly done with some old formula. At the same time I was very curious to test Life.

I was positively surprised!
Life reminds me a little bit of versatile and classy Today, but Life is a bit more woody and relaxed, more for the wondering woman in nature than the classy lady in the office, if I may simplify a bit.
There is some particular nuance in it that I love, that something that makes this special. I wish I could differentiate the notes better.

Kenzo made a beautiful, versatile fragrance, which is easy to wear. Smells like the outdoors on a beautiful day.
I'm going to buy the whole set.

AlexGargoyl
AlexGargoyl

I got a sample of this fragrance in a magazine and I was quite pleasantly surprised (for some reason the ad hadn't impressed me...). It is indeed a fresh scent with a lot of peony and citrusy notes, an elegant, youthful and safe perfume suited for daytime in the office. Somewhat reminds me of Avon Today, but a fresher, less sweet and less sophisticated version.

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

I am really hoping this makes it to the US soon!

CeeGee
CeeGee

I do like this, very wearable daytime fragrance, but short-lived and low sillage.

karolla28
karolla28

Avon Life is new fragrance launching by Kenzo for Avon.the notes are: Iris,lilly and violet. Very elegant flowery scent. I think it will be perfect for spring and cold summer.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

Looking forward to this one! Gorgeous bottle design, hoping the juice inside matches up - from a sample I gather it is perhaps reminiscent of Avon's Today.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Life by Kenzo Takada for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.