Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Avon Luck for Her Avon for women

Avon Luck for Her Avon for women
dislike

Avon Luck for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Luck for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Luck for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Luck for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Luck for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Luck for Her Avon for women Pictures Avon Luck for Her Avon for women Pictures

Nine years after launching her perfume in collaboration with Parlux, Maria Sharapova became the advertising face of fragrant duo LUCK by the house of Avon. The duo can be expected on the European market in September, in North America in October and in Asia in November 2014. The fragrant duo Luck was envisaged to offer innovations to the perfume collection by Avon, by means of modern composition and the exciting cooperation with Sharapova.

Luck is the key inspiration of the new perfumes, and for Sharapova, luck is an inseparable part of life. The recent winner of the French Roland Garros tournament is lucky enough to be in the advertising campaign (TV and print) which will be photographed by Pamela Hanson, and the campaign will be presented to some markets, such as South Africa, Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania.

Fragrance for women Avon Luck for Her has been announced as floral-fruity-oriental, and is signed by perfumer of the house of Givaudan, Adriana Medina. Theh composition of the fragrance leaves a luminous impression of Italian bergamot, red berries and mandarin combined with queen of the night flowers and white flowers, resting on a base of velvety sandalwood. The fragrance arrives in a glass flacon with a golden ribbon. Avon Luck for Her was created by Adriana Medina and Sonia Constant.

Bergamot Red Berries Mandarin Orange

Velvet Sugar

Avon Luck for Her Fragrance Reviews

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

I really love this one! It's incredible, but it's similar to Fendi's Fantasia on my skin: sweet and fruity, with an oriental base and a strong sandalwood note! I've just ordered the body lotion and spray too!

sophiesnose
sophiesnose

I get strawberries from this. Like how under ripe ones taste, tart. Sweet/tart yet fresh and clean. It's pleasant enough . Not a standout, which can be good for work and things like that. Will keep in the rotation but not repurchase because this is far from a classic staple.

caramel11
caramel11

Smell fruity and sweet, nothing special.It's has no personality. Doesn't meet my expectatios.

pessego75
pessego75

Eleito melhor do ano (ao lado do Alaïa) pela Cosmopolitan/Nova brasileira: foi considerado pela publicação - uma verdadeira "sobremesa" olfativa!

laulaura
laulaura

The bottle is pretty and i like ribbons as accessories for clothes or to put in my hair.
Good things: It smells like a strawberry cake.It's smell is sweet,fruity and makes me happy.depending on my mood, some days it is to sweet and fruity sour, as well it's smell doesn't say much, it is quite boring.All in all it is ok.I don't wear this often I find it most of the time sour sweet, to heavy and artificial.

socorrosouza
socorrosouza

I love Luck, it is soft, floral with white flowers and berries, sweet but not so much, but, on me, it has low to moderate longevity of about 4 hours but a really princess-y delicious aroma.

nvenus
nvenus

Deospray:
A very pleasant and calming sandalwood scent. A bit sweet. ... I think it'd be better without that but I'm happy with it as it is :)

lulu169
lulu169

I buyed it because I used to have a sample a while ago and loved the sweetness of it, like a vanilla ice cream by Ben & Jerry plus the bottle is AWESOMNESS pur, I m not used to from Avon, but Im dissapoited now, its too strong, too harsh, too chemical and makes me sick. Im giving it away to my mom

I can smell only the sweet but not natural Cereus, very odd
on the plus side: this really lasts and you can use MAXIMAL one spritz to make it strong enough, otherwise ist overpowering and nauseauting (it happens hardly to me with any other scent)

wunderland
wunderland

nothing special light floral citus. honestly, i bought it because i'm a Maria Sharapova fan, and the bottle is cute. i'll keep it in rotation

cpharr13
cpharr13

Oh honey this is sweet. like honey dripping. I can smell this in the back of my throat apon one spray, then my eyes cross...it reminds me of a bbw body spray it's non offensive . Definitely for younger ladies...sweeeeeet overload...not my fave but I'll keep it!

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Smells like peaches and vanilla omg so good! juicy, creamy and yummy. Very tart.

cecejras
cecejras

I just ordered this one, and got it in the mail yesterday. I still can't decide how much I like it. Maybe it's totally my imagination-or my mind playing tricks on me, but it almost has this faint Christmas holly/berry after-scent to it (which isn't horrible). It just makes it seem so seasonal to me. The other notes balance it out nicely and make it prettier to smell, but that strange faint little note just makes me think of Christmas potpourri and it kind of bugs me. Only way I can describe what my nose is picking out...

plum
plum

After the first spray I can smell green apple and caramel. No other fruits or notes listed here. First I thought about Yves Rocher seasonal collection Pear and Caramel or something like this. After a few days I found here the same notes I knew from Avon Naturals Sugar Plum shower gel and body lotion. And that may be it: this line was quite popular and Avon decided to make a perfume of it.
I have a sample only and don't plan to buy a full size bottle. And ordered a sample only after a hype that the bottle is similar to Miss Dior Ch. and the fragrance is probably too.

Gemziii
Gemziii

I really like this perfume at the moment it's sweet and smells a lot more expensive than it is. I could still smell it after 4 hours the longevity is okay for the price.

Hippolyta
Hippolyta

This is such a lovely, sweet fragrance. It's starts with a fresh, slightly bitter feeling of bergamot and mandarin orange that quickly transforms into a milky sweet blend of cereus, berries and sandalwood.
I really love how soft, comforting and pleasant this fragrance is. There is an air of innocence and happiness about it. I think it will be a great scent to wear at home while you cuddle with your loved ones in front of the TV or while you do some errands downtown.
''Luck'' wears more like a skin scent on me, but I think this just makes it more intimate and sweet. The longevity is also pretty good for the price - around 5-6h.

katemax
katemax

this also reminds me of infinite seduction, which I hate. however this is like a really lovely sweet fruity perfume with just a suggestion of being like infinite seduction, I like it!

radostta
radostta

I really love this fragrance, it's a little bit sweet but fresh and lasts hours.
All in all a great, original scent and smells way more expensive than it costs.

ECfromDC
ECfromDC

There's a powdery and slight vanilla and slight caramel element to it too. I LOVE it.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I've had this for well over a year now, and decided to wear it today. I had to unpack it from it's original box. I'd forgotten how adorable the bottle is. I'm going to keep this one displayed, it's so cute. The perfume is lovely, but it's on the light side. I like it a lot, I just wish it were way stronger. Unlike a review below me, I don't find this to be at all similar to Mariah Carey's Dreams. I have both, and Dreams doesn't seem to have the citrus, or freshness of Luck. They are both sweet, but I think the similarity ends there. I'm glad I have it, but probably won't repurchase it due to how soft it is. I like a noticeable, strong perfume, and this is hard for me to smell even directly after spraying. I'll enjoy the bottle I have, and wear it on days I don't care how much my perfume is noticed.

mystica

After giving away my bottle of Luck, I gave it another chance. How this turns out totally depends on my chemistry and my mood. Sometimes it's artificially sour, sometimes it's very pleasant (a sweet, creamy gourmand) from beginning to the end. I like it when it goes well.

rihabi
rihabi

This was on my wishlist and I'm endlessly happy to finally have it. I didn't realize it at first, but now I'm sure that 'Luck' strongly resembles 'So fever' by Oriflame. Both perfumes I love and find sweet and attractive. Not enormously lasting, but satisfying. 'Luck' for the win <3

lemonzest
lemonzest

Luck begins with a fruity, sweet blast that's a bit over the top. At first you get excited because it's delicious smelling, but like all things based in sugar, it gives you a rush and then becomes cloying and too intense, leaving you worse off. But it needs time to develop. Don't judge on the first spritz.
Even with the matching lotion, Luck seemed to disappear on my skin. However, I liked the first whiff so much I sprayed it into my hair, which I then tied into an up do for work. Twelve hours later when I got home I took down my hairdo and whomp! The most divine smell surrounded me. I could detect a red berry smell like the inside of a bag of dried Goji berries, sweetness, and the near-vanilla cereus scent, kind of a milky floral vanilla. This is just beautiful!
I have been lucky enough to grow an actual cereus cactus that bloomed, so I can say this definitely has that smell.
Luck smells a little like those Voortman strawberry wafer cookies for which I have a terrible fetish, so maybe that's why I love this fragrance. The bottle is adorable quilted glass with a gold bow tie decoration that reminds me of the golden Snitch in Quidditch...I sort of expect it to fly away. Also the cap is confusing.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Honestly I do not think I have ever smelled such a bland boring scent- this one does absolutely nothing for me. Generic unidentified white floral concoction is what I detect- it is not well blended I get a sort of offish chemical like bergamot smell. It just is not well blended very offish to me.

Just like to add I am reviewing the body spray not the fragrance- I am assuming they are similar. But they could be different.

Patricia888

This will be my second review on this perfume now that I finally got my own bottle. I literally exclaim "oh...my... goshh..." every time I blow it on myself. It is just so deeply satisfying, mouthwatering and uplifting, I feel ants running when I blow it. The dry down is not so exciting anymore but as I wrote in my previous review - the opening is worth to have a bottle. Not to mention it the bottle is just so beautiful and classy. Looks expensive.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This DOES smell exactly like Dreams by Mariah Carey! The only difference is that Dreams projects better and last longer. Other than that, I love Luck just as much as I love Dreams!

PurpleNewt
PurpleNewt

Love this fragrance. It's such a warm and comforting berry blast with a gorgeous dry down and excellent longevity. Perfect for work. Very girly. Definitely my favourite Avon fragrance! I layer it with the body lotion for an extra gorgeous finish.

Oh and the bottle is so pretty!

krissii
krissii

I absolutely love Luck, it has to be my favourite Avon perfume by miles. Please forgive the non technical review, but there is only one way I can describe the smell when I wear it - a strawberry Cornetto! Honestly, I get the waffle cone, the vanilla ice cream, the strawberry syrup and the chocolate, all of it - and I just adore it! I only wish it lasted longer, and also, that Avon would release the matching body wash that isn't available in England but is in the States, why?? The bottle is beautiful, and everyone I meet loves the smell. And of course, being Avon, it isn't expensive so is more than suitable for everyday wear. LOVE!

zzzmk
zzzmk

Surprise !!!

I got from my mother and very liked. The smell of elegant, light and interesting to develop. Fairly "light" as per my standards, but I can not say that this is a fragrance for teens, but rather a thoughtful and elegant for a young woman. The bottle is beautiful, the bow, I notice a slight inspiration Miss Dior Cherie bottle vigorously (but only in terms of the bottle) Persistence is good. Price too attractive, but it is known that Avon and not a luxury brand. This is not my signature scent, but rather the next few months, at least once, twice a week I use it, it is beautiful. I do not know whether buy again, because probably seduced into something else.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

Vanilla toast with citrus. Inoffensive and ok for daywear but nothing special despite the pretty bottle design. Quite disappointing especially after all the advertising.

lady_D
lady_D

I first smelled this as a sample and was pleasantly surprised, as I usually find all Avon scents smelling really similar and boring. I immediately liked this one, though, so I bought a full bottle in a gift set.
First of all, I love the bottle. It looks very pretty on my dressing table and it could also make a great gift.
As to the scent, the opening is sweet, uplifting citrus and red berries. Quite soon it becomes really creamy and I can definitely notice the sandalwood and a little bit of floral notes. This perfume reminds me of happy, carefree days in the sun. It suits the cold weather well, but I could also see myself wearing it in the spring and autumn. The sillage is quite decent at the beginning and in the drydown the scent stays a bit closer to the skin. Longevitity is fine for the price, and it is a good idea to pair the scent with the lotion and body spray. This will probably become my easy going, pick-me-up everyday scent.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

It may sounds weird, but on my skin this is only caramel and vanilla. It reminds me of Si by Armani.

emtopaz
emtopaz

Another perfume my parents got me for Christmas (yay!). This is such an upbeat perfume, makes me feel confident. Not sure if there is something this contains which is uplifting, or if it's a gimmick and I've tricked myself into thinking I'll have more luck when I wear it during times I want more confidence and luck because of the name. Similar to Miss Dior, but sweeter and fruitier. Good perfume for the price and lasts a decent amount of time on your skin.

Lilithorvat
Lilithorvat

Got the gift set today in the mail, this is candy sweet and so lovely! I was pleasantly surprised since it was a blind buy and my first Avon perfume that I actually liked!

The lotion smells exactly like the scent, nice and creamy, and the shower gel has a bit of pearlescent sparkle in it which is pretty and adds to the wonderful sweet feel of this fragrance.

The bottle is so gorgeously chic, probably the main reason I blind bought it. To me it smells like apple candies, so if you like sweet apple smells you will probably like this. There is a mysterious floral note in this that is lovely and makes it more interesting.

It can smell a bit strong on the alcohol at first, but layer it with the lotion and it takes the edge off and you just get a gentle scent with a hint of candy sweetness, and honey crisp apples lol. Overall, it's a fun scent, not a ton of silage or longevity, but I didn't have much to lose seeing as I got the entire set for only $10.

4/5 not bad Avon!

Helloxexkitty
Helloxexkitty

I just received the lotion, shower gel, and 1.7oz edp set. The lotion is a slightly soapy light fruity floral. No notes really stand out. The perfume honestly smells a little like cotton candy. Except with red berries sprinkled all over it. Maybe like a really light fruit punch cotton candy? It is also a tiny bit soapy, but not in a bad way. In a pretty way. Btw it smells nothing like Miss Dior edp (which I own) or even Miss Dior Cherie. No resemblance at all. I also don't get any vanilla which is kind of disappointing. I just get this very light, sweet, soapy floral fruity scent which doesn't last, even when layered with the lotion. This is perfect for every day wear, and for someone who wants a simple and pretty smell that is very affordable. Not the most intriguing scent, but still really nice to add to my collection.
Update: Spraying this in my hair makes it smell like I used a really nice shampoo! :)

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Just got it yesterday and I'm very positively surprised! It's really woodsy-vanillic with fruity notes. It's veeery sweet, but luckily the longevity is rather poor, as otherwise the sweetness would be unbearable. With body lotion and deo spray applied, the scent remains with me long enough though. I only can't help but wonder why vanilla isn't listed here... it's the prominent note! Maybe because of the queen of the night flower...

dona kaca
dona kaca

I like it! Smells expensive, the bottle is gorgeous, lasting power and projection is quite good for such reasonable price. Its little too sweet for my taste, but its perfect for cold months.

anosh
anosh

Really very heavy sweet I can't wear it cause it's giving me headaches

cccupcake
cccupcake

Very sweet scent, almost too sweet. Like it. Nice bottle.

Baby_Parisienne
Baby_Parisienne

It is too sparkling-too synthetic, sweet and heavy for me. I really tried hard to like it because I was impressed by the advertising and the stunning design of the bottle, and people complimented me a lot when I was wearing it... Something is just not right. I trace fine scent of cherries after... like one hour, but even that is spoiled by excessive sweetness which literally gives me headache. :(

Beach Girl
Beach Girl

This is one of the sweetest most gourmand fragrances I've ever smelled in my life. In fact, the perfume is so mouthwateringly sweet it smells almost edible. Red berries are definitely prominent with high power creamy vanilla notes. Although vanilla isn't listed, the Night Blooming Cereus cactus flowers produces a lovely, strong vanilla aroma. A different type of vanilla for sure, but still a vanilla. I find it gorgeous! Every now and then I do catch whiffs of the orange which gives the fragrance a bit of a mild tartness which fades slowly. In the dry down, it becomes slightly more 'woody' due to the sandalwood. This does not smell at all like Miss Dior in my opinion and I can't for the life of me understand the comparison. The bottle is adorable and has a similar shape as Miss Dior, but that's about it. I just wish the fragrance lasted a bit longer than 2 hours. Even so, there are quite a few designer fragrances out there that only last an hour or so on me so really I don't have that much to complain about. This one's a hit in my book!

Limpylou
Limpylou

It's a little too sweet, the bottle is beautiful and it can be purchased on ebay for reasonable prices. I had hoped for something a little richer and wintry.

The fragrance lasts fairly long, it is not unpleasant, but just too sweet.

Seraphynne
Seraphynne

This one smells like rotten apples and candies on my skin. I can't wear it cause it's giving me headaches. I usually like sweet fragrances, but not that sweet.

chio17
chio17

I just won the sweepstakes and won a bottle of this perfume! can't wait to try it!

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Pleasant citrus and floral fragrance. :D

The opening is a sweet burst of fruit (currants?) that makes me think Luck is going to be a teen scent. But it soon dries down to citrus with a hint of woody florals. Uplifting yet soft, and therefore likely to please the NEW Miss Dior fans.

I personally need something with a good deal more Depth and Mystery. This makes sense, given the fact that Timeless is my signature. ;) But I'm not in any way criticising Avon's recent release, because it was immediately evident to me that Luck smells just as quality as many a current designer fragrance of the same genre.

Comparisons aside, Luck is a well constructed scent, presented in an attractive and gift worthy bottle. As such, I recommend!

4 stars

Patricia888

This is pure joy and fun in a bottle - such is the opening. Fresh but sweet, it recalls laughter and sunshine. It is very uplifting emotionally. Now that joy only is there for the first 5 minutes really then it dries down into a more "nothing special" kind of smell. But I`m considering to buy a bottle only for that opening, a real shot of anti-depressant drug;).

ellina1984
ellina1984

I had read that the top carries a sharpness, and that's true. There's a zap of red berries and mandarin, tart and refreshing, yet sweet.
Then the florals come, very crisp and clean, but there's still sweetness. I think I smell strawberry, and if strawberry was in the pyramid, then the sweetness and fruitiness would make perfect sense.
The drydown is a "blond" sandalwood, and by that I mean not sultry, not sensual, but more playful and lighter.

I know many people will not like this, but I have say this wears like poor man's Miss Dior Cherie. The likeness to my nose is too much to not make a note of.

Luck will win no awards for orinality, but it's very decent and I will enjoy wearing to work, or running daily errands.

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

I just recieve my samples today and thats the story...

In summer of 2013 Avon creates a perfume named Infinite Seduction . A year later this really good perfume discontinuous.
A month later a new perfume named Luck comes in Avon. An guess what.... ???Oh yes it's Infinite Seduction in a different bottle without leather and reduced citrus...
This is for the opening ...the dry down is actually the same...

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Tried a sample of this today. It started with a fruit note, raspberry lemonade to my nose. I was waiting for the lovely sandalwood dry down mentioned by others, but it never arrived. It was gone in less than 2 hours, and simply faded into nothing. I think it needed more of an application than the sample card allowed. I was prepared to enjoy this, and am not impressed.

jamuna.uzkuryte
jamuna.uzkuryte

It's a nice wearable scent, lovely bottle. Reminds me of the new Black Opium by YSL, they both showed up in the market at the same time and I don't think it's a coincidence :)

mystica

This is a very sweet perfume. I cannot say it's exactly similar to any other perfume; rather it's quite an acceptable Avon creation in its own right.

To my nose red berries is extremely detectable, like sugar candy, or cotton candy. Indeed I'm surprised to see cotton candy or sweets not listed in the notes.

I wouldn't define Luck as floral, it's rather gourmand to me.

If overapplied, it can give you a headache.

The bottle is lovely, I think the best amongst recent releases by Avon.

Longevity and sillage is moderate. Not too light, not too strong.

I recommend.

Justynka
Justynka

Very sweet. I can smell honey in it, but it might be the white flowers combined with cereus. Not for me, but I bought a set for my teen daughter who is into weet Cacharel scents. Good price tag.

Silences
Silences

It looks like Miss Dior and it smells like Miss Dior, Avon style. Don't pull up on the bow, just the top piece, you'll break the closure. It is very sweet when you first spray but it settles down. Just be patient. The dry down is quite good. If you don't like the Miss Dior price tag I think you'd be very happy with this one as a substitute. This is perfect for the cooler months as it is pretty strong which means it also lasts.

StarMagix
StarMagix

On the fence about this one. I clicked like it but the truth is, I am not too sure how well I like it. I can't pick out any one smell in the mix. In fact it is such a light perfume, I can hardly smell it at all. I like wearing a new fragrance to bed at night so I can see what the after smell smells like the next morning. That to me is always a great sign of how well a perfume is designed. This fragrance lingers on my clothes and leaves that weird twist that makes me want to sneeze. I am not so sure I can tell Avon I like this perfume. The bottle is kind of pretty, nothing special IMO. I got this on a pre-order with the Man's version of it and the man's version smells really good to me but my husband does not like it. Go figure. So all in all, if you like a very mild scent that really is not so impressive but lingers on your clothes with a bit of a sneeze factor, this one is for you.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Seconds after spraying, I recoiled from the sugary berries top note. I dismissed it immediately as another waste of money. About two or three hours after, I happened to wave my hand over my nose as I did some paperwork and wondered what beautiful, sensual and warm-scented perfume I chose to wear that day. I asked my husband if he liked it too and he agreed whole-heartedly before asking what it was. I went to the bathroom and found Avon Luck for Her. Whoa! It smelled expensive. The berries had faded mostly and what was left made the sandalwood smoky but slightly sweet lending a warm cozy perfume. For an Avon, I expected not to last more than three hours but this lasted at least four (the last three of that smoky stage). It's amazing and worth a try. You'd be surprised. Just so you know, I prefer jasmine, sandalwood, amber, oriental spices. This perfume was a surprise hit with me.

One spray on me:
Sillage: a foot for first hour then nose-to-wrist
Longevity: 4 hours then whisper but detectable

plumcake1
plumcake1

Bottle is really cool and sophisticated, like something from Dior. Fragrance is mostly sweet on me (I tend to prefer oriental or powdery fragrances)but wore this for work and got many compliments. Highly recommended for girls in their 20s to 30s.

Molko
Molko

Hm, first sniff on my skin is like green apple, after 10 minutes turns into sugary-watery sweet-vanilia smell, there's no vanilla but I can feel it:) Reminds me of a little bit Aquolina Pink sugar in watered mode. Lasts about 4 hours with minimal projection, I don't understand Avon why makes a lot of weak and new scents, very boring...

karolcia
karolcia

I love this edt,it smells exactly as it said. You can definitely smell sweet white flowers. It's a bit heavy at the beginning but I just adore woody tones. Lasting power is quite short but they were cheap.

Yudum
Yudum

Bottle looks like miss dior cherie

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Luck for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Avon Luck for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Luck for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Luck for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.