Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Be ... Kissable! Avon for women
dislike

tuberose
Be ... Kissable! Avon for women Pictures

Floral and fruity notes of Be ... Kissable! perfume remind you of passion, flirt and kisses. The top notes are flirty, with accords of exotic yuzu, ginger blossom and coriander leaves. The heart beats in sensual rhythm of pink freesia, frangipani, powder, violet and tuberose. The sensual base is made of musk and warm, milky sandalwood.

Yuzu Ginger Coriander

Freesia Tuberose Violet

Musk

So…? Kiss me

Be ... Kissable! Fragrance Reviews

polkadot27
polkadot27

Coriander and lemon is all I get. It's fresh but smells like cleaning products I wouldn't really buy it. It was given to me as a gift and I used it to freshen up my bed sheets. It smells kind of herbal.

Oceansoul87
Oceansoul87

I had it when i was in high-school and it smelled amazing, but didn't last.. Anyway, i'd still buy it if it would come back on the market. :)

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

I've had my bottle of this since 2006 when it came out.

This one is perfect for spring,its super floral but at the same time fresh. Its light too and not a crazy heavy sickening floral. I've had my bottle for so long and it hasn't turned and I even have the tub of the "sassy soufflé body crème" wich is super moisturizing and creamy (yep that hasn't turned either lol) Its half full so I think this spring I'll use it up for good.

The lasting power of the perfume & crème is really good!

craftyminx
craftyminx

I was selling Avon at the time this was released. I was 20 years old, going to school, working at a flower shop, and doing my thing as an Avon rep on the side. But I ended up buying more than I sold! I wore this one all the time back then. That and Always were my favorites, above everything else.

Bbbluefairy
Bbbluefairy

This smells like grass! It's horrible, no wonder it's gone.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I remember smelling this a while back and not liking this at all because it was too powdery and too flowery :(

rockstarrshade
rockstarrshade

i had so many perfumes in my life but i cant compare none of them to be kissable.. its one of the best. its so fresh and very long lusting. really good for summer/spring. its really undescrible eu de toilette! its really like smell of kiss

TrevaTre14
TrevaTre14

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Be Kissable and have been trying to get my hands on it for the past year and a half now. After I was told it was discontinued from the AVON rep I was purchasing it from, I have been saddened immensely. I was surprised when I received it as a gift from a friend. I returned my search to find this wonderful fragrance yet have had no luck in doing so. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lalalala
lalalala

I wear this perfume usually when i go to class because it's fresh and sweet but not over powering! I definately pick up the yuzu which is a very nice japanese citrus fruit and florals and the slight hint of ginger mellows down the sweetness. I don't get how people claim it to be powdery? I don't get that at all..maybe it's just my body chemistry :S. Overall, a fresh, clean and slightly sweet and inoffensive perfume which doesn't have bad lasting power [about 3.5-4 hours]
(however, when i use it i do tend to spray quite a bit more than my other non-avon fragrances)! Happy hunting since it's been discontinued for quite a while.

ccc222
ccc222

Légyszives hozzátok vissza a forgalomba hogy lehessen kapni!!!!!!! MEgőrülök érte..és máár nincs..nagyon sajnáálom!!!!!! Kérlek......!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Was not the best fragrance they ever came up with, it was powdery and so sweet to the point of bitterness.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

I liked it, but I prefared Be...Tempting! Unfortunately, I dont't find it on fragrantica.com. :(

tmy
tmy

when i was little i had the spary. I don't really remember how this smelled , but i'm sure it was nice, cuz i know i was beggin my dad to buy it again when i went out of it..but he didn't bought it ;)) ( i think i was 10..? :)) )

tigergirl
tigergirl

it is light and a little powdery.

fallen_angel
fallen_angel

bring it baaaaack :((

crakky

For God's sake...bring this perfume back!!! Is it that hard to bring a perfume back?! Please...

Smrynamed
Smrynamed

A great fragrance for young women.cute, exciting and elegant.

Genç bayanlar için harika bir parfüm. Sevimli, heyecanlı ve zarif.

Faith17
Faith17

I love this perfume, it is light and a little powdery. It is very similar to "True Star Gold" by Tommy Hilfiger. It's nice to wear during the day, but unfortunately it doesn't last long. But for the price they sell it - I'll reapply that all day long! ;)

crakky

Hey...when it first came out,i fell in love with this beautiful and sexy fragrance (I tested it on the brochure)...but i had no occasion o try it...'cause they discontinued it (and i was too little to have my own perfume :D )...please AVON, bring it back! It was one of the greatest fragrances...please...i beg you!!

Eleiria
Eleiria

Fresh, sour fruity, crisp, light, nice for summer, more like a body spray than perfume, not durable. A lot of people used to like it on me -if they smelled it in the first 15 minutes of applying.

guest_guest_merve
guest_guest_merve

i love it very much and it was identified with me really.. please please please, i want it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaackk!!!!

guest_gıest_merve
guest_gıest_merve

staceyluv

I like it alot as I have used every drop of two bottles. My sister loves it too(21) of course its girly and has frangipani! :) good staying power, esp in the hair.

Lauren3053
Lauren3053

I was bought this perfume as a Christmas present, i wasn't completely at first whether i liked it or not but after a a few days of wearing it i came to love it and noticed that other people liked it to but were not over whelmed by it.

guest_terri09
guest_terri09

its is reall nice smells wonderfull

lalala
lalala

fresh. fruity. clean. crisp.

at the first sniff i wasn't to sure about this perfume, but after wearing it from day to day i came to like it.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Its very good scent,fresh and seductive at the same time.I like it.

lucia 1987 benitez
lucia 1987 benitez

hello:
good news for the fans in usa of this perfume,now it is available in the usa.
visit www.avon.com.I do not like it is a little bit too strong for my taste.I am in guatemala it is available with mesmerize the original and treselle.

claudia_23
claudia_23

it smeels kind of girlish, but it is clean and doesn't bother people around.it smeled on me like red fruits and soap

guest_Jen
guest_Jen

my boyfriend bought me this for a christmas present back in 2007, and i loved it... lasts for a long time!! addictive smell

i really wish that avon would continue with making there be kissabke i use to sell avon and now i dont when they made be kissable it was my top selling prouduct it is now discontinued and i love be kissable because without i wouldnt have my husband and i hav e to bye my be kissable off of ebay

Denyze
Denyze

I find myself very skeptical when it comes to Avon fragrances. But so far, Be kissable is...okay. It has that girlish, playful feeling towards it. But thats all there is to it!

itastica
itastica

I agree that it is very girlish. I'm not so sure I like it. It really smells like soap, actually quite like bar soap. But it's not expensive, so it's definitely worth the price.

weswessa
weswessa

smells like sweet red rose!

nouny
nouny

that one is so nice in summer i like it its fruity one 4m my prefers fragrances.

dolita
dolita

first i was thinking its a very cheap one but after using it i felt very happy during wearing it and my fiance loved it very much

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

It has a nice name, smells OK.. BUT : zero lasting power...

Aiona
Aiona

I only sniffed the nozzle of this today, but even without seeing the notes, the first thing that came to mind was "Grapefruit!" And my Pavlovian reaction was to salivate. I didn't try this on my skin, though.

guest_andrea
guest_andrea

i really like it, its fresh and fruity, its a perfect spring scent. very girlish

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Be ... Kissable! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Be ... Kissable!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be ... Kissable! by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be ... Kissable! by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.