Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Be Spontaneous Avon for women

Be Spontaneous Avon for women
dislike

Be Spontaneous by Avon is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The fragrance features ginger, floral notes, green notes and grapefruit.

Ginger Floral Notes Green Notes Grapefruit

Be...Serene
Freshwater Cucumber

Be Spontaneous Fragrance Reviews

ardak.kalmanbayeva
ardak.kalmanbayeva

Absolutely loved this perfum when I was really young! Would wear it every day especially in summer. Smelled very green and summery. Very sad Avon discontinued it. I could not find any similar smelling perfumes later until recently - the Clinique Happy In Bloom really reminds me of Be Spontaneous.

HowlingStarr
HowlingStarr

I had it a long time ago and I...loved it! So refreshing! And I remember a very tasty smell of a cucumber in it. Energizing and optimistic scent.

Is it still available? I heard that Avon does not produce it anymore :(

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

I liked this. Reminded me of sweet peas which are actually very green and fresh without being grassy. A great perfume.

lara0905
lara0905

I had this perfum, and I loved it so much! Unfortunately very hard to find...:(

Update:
Finally, -after a few months massive looking-, I found the best alternative for this fragrance: Bath an Body Works Freshwater Cucumber.:) I'm very happy!:D

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

For a budget scent this one is nice , fresh , young and summery ..I like it ! Also it crops up quite cheaply on ebay if your a bargain hunter like myself , thats a bonus :)

Doesnt last long , but great for a inexspensive spray to carry around in your purse

denisa iacob
denisa iacob

Usually I don't like summer perfums, green apple and very fresh scents etc., but this was the only one that I really like it. It has something different, I don't now what...

guest_Laura
guest_Laura

I use 1 spray on my upper back and it lasts all day. I'm always getting complimented on this fragrance. I really like the liteness of it. I can't do heavy scents and this is a great one. Thanks Avon for keeping them light.

guest_nazli
guest_nazli

yahu nıye uretmıyorsunuz ben araya araaya ne hale geldım bı tanbe barı uretın is ti yo rummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Richnata
Richnata

not long lasting at all. Invisible, it is not opening on my skin. I was attracted by the bottle and wanted to buy it but after I tried it on me, I changed my mind.

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

This is so invisible scent, that could hardly be detected.
First 10 minutes it smells like pure alcohol - strong and sickening.
Later it turns into green scent, and somehow I detect cucumber and watermelon. It dissappears soon, after half an hour.
One of the worst for me.

Denyze
Denyze

Too light for my taste. Sad cause I really liked the scent. Anything that reminds me of the sea is a great scent!

lanhua
lanhua

The perfect everyday perfume for me. The first 30 seconds it smells really strong of alcohol but then it's fresh, sunny, adorable smell .

barbiot35
barbiot35

No floral, no green notes... I've only smelled an alcoholic mixture:(

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

It smells casual fresh and "nice", but is smells unfortunately a bit CHEAP, it is not longlasting, NOT UNIQUE and holds like 2 hours on skin...
for normal days, maybe for sport, for a very UNSPECIAL boring day :D

nouny
nouny

i like that fragrance its smell is like sea and speacial 1...i didn't found any fragrance smells like it yet:)

dolita
dolita

i like this perfume it's one of my favorits, it gives you the feeling that you are on the sea and smells fresh

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Light, fresh uncomplicated and green. I like this fragrance but it doesn't last too long.

amanda
amanda

for me it smells a bit like tommy hilfiger, but not as longlasting

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Be Spontaneous fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Be Spontaneous, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be Spontaneous by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be Spontaneous by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.