Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

ozonic
marine
Blue Rush Avon for men Videos
Blue Rush Avon for men Pictures

Blue Rush by Avon is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Blue Rush was launched in 2005. Top notes are basil, black currant, white pepper, sea notes and seaweed; middle notes are bamboo, watermelon, green notes and melon; base notes are papaya, cashmere wood and amber.

Basil Black Currant White Pepper Sea Notes Seaweed

Bamboo Watermelon Green Notes Melon

Papaya Cashmere Wood Amber

Nautica Voyage N-83

Blue Rush Fragrance Reviews

x_perfumecrazy_x
x_perfumecrazy_x

Its nice but its sooooo light. A skin scent. Nothing special but nice as a splash for after showers or just to freshen up:)

pob75
pob75

A light, clean, aquatic summery scent. It smells light, melon-like with some green and floral notes. Stays gently crisp and masculine rather than too floral.

It basically leaves you smelling like you have just showered with some really nice, subtle, very slightly musky shower gel.

Projection is almost nonexistent after an hour. Longevity is about 3-4 hours on me but very close to the skin.

For the price I paid I think the smell is very good. Not the best I've smelt from Avon. It won't turn any heads but it certainly won't upset anyone. A good spring/summer clean and gentle office fragrance as long as you are willing to reapply every 3 hours or so.

I'll be finishing my bottle but probably won't buy again - mainly because of the lack of projection or longevity.

chulalula
chulalula

When I first met my boyfriend he was wearing this fragrance! I really like it because it has a clean smell and a not overpowering masculine tone! I love this on him but Avon no longer sells it! The intense version of Blue Rush is not as plaseant.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I have this one,and it smells ok,but I also have the intense version which in my opinion smells better,and has a better longevity.

liam0225
liam0225

Its avarage, im not really a fan of aquatics, this has a really synthetic sweetness to its, whenever i wear it, it puts me in a bad mood, really wierd! lol

guest_Sunshine
guest_Sunshine

OH MY GOD I REALY LOVE BLUE RUSH PERFUME IM SO ON INLOVE WITH IT, THE FIRST TIME SMELL THE PERFUME A GUY HAD IT ON AND I HAD TO ASK THE NAME OF HIUS FRAGRANCE, AND HE TOLD ME ITS BLUE RUSH FOR MEN.

guest_Melvin
guest_Melvin

I was looking this cologne every where here in Nicaragua my brother gave it to me as a gift 3 years ago and when I try to buy it again couold not find it any where , found out avon does not produce this cologne any more for latin america, I like it so much that asked my aunt coming from the states to bring me 5 bottles on her next trip! I did not regret it , I have never tried the blue rush intense just the clasic one , it smells pretty good and makes me feel good about myself

I agree with Alexey that the women's version smells better in general, but on my skin this one is a nice slightly green/fresh aquatic with fruity and floral hints that add to the scent but do not overpower it.

This is a very good scent for the office or spring/summer or when you do not wish to offend anyone's scent-sense. The faces of this fragrant pair at the time of its release were Peter Reckell and Kristian Alphonso-Bo & Hope from the soap "Days of Our Lives" and it still reminds me of High School and makes me feel young...

Sillage: mostly a skinscent after 30 min
Longevity: 1-2 Hours and 2 more on skin
Overall: 2.75/5

This was my first adult Avon purchase ever so it will always have a place in my heart and my collection...

N.B.Blue Rush Intense notes are kiwi, calone (watery notes), cool ozone, geranium, beach accord and noble wood (which I believe is cedar and bay laurel wood, or so I've read)

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

i bought the blue rush intense which is smells great...i want to buy this one as well but avon doesnt have it on sale...

kisherceg
kisherceg

Pleasant, light summer scent but version Blue Rush Intense for men is much better (longer lasting ,more character).

veg.princess
veg.princess

great scent. bought for my boyfriend and he loves it. bad staying power but a nice clean scent.

guest_Thomas
guest_Thomas

All of my friends attack me when I get to school because they all love smelling this scent. Keep up the good work!

Diegof7
Diegof7

Saiu de linha qui no Brasil ele é bem fresquinho e a nota de saida lembra um pouquinho o cool water depois ele fica mais doce com um cheirinho de melão. Eu acho o Intense melhor que este !!

Rockdj
Rockdj

nice cologne 4 everyday use, staying power good. is very clean, fresh, aquatic and crisp thats what i like it a lot, my girlfriend like it so much she likes to smell my neck and get stuck smelling it.
the notes are awesome fressia mixed with musk, amber and watermelon GREAT!

Annette87
Annette87

I was an AVON Rep. for 11 years and tried alot of product and honestly, this was not one of my favorites for my husband. I feel the scent was too light and did not last long.

Alexey
Alexey

I used to be an Avon sales-person, so I had/have most of the perfumes by Avon. Blue Rush is pretty cool. the Women's version is better, however.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

I love this and buy it for my husband when it's on offer. Light, fresh, aquatic, bold and crisp, it smells of adventure and reminds me of holidays to warmer climates and gently lapping warm seas... Bliss in a bottle.

crysna
crysna

perfect 4 summer or day time wear. love the smell, it's fresh, aquatic and little bit musky. perfect 4 that sunny days.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Blue Rush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Blue Rush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue Rush by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue Rush by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.