Designers » A » Floral Aquatic « Groups

dislike

salty
Blue Rush for Her Avon for women Videos
Blue Rush for Her Avon for women Pictures

Blue Rush for Her by Avon is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Blue Rush for Her was launched in 2006. The fragrance features freesia petals, curacao , gardenia, amaryllis, musk and sea salt.

Freesia Petals Curacao Gardenia Amaryllis Musk Sea Salt

Clean Rain
Simple Elements Meadow Dew

Blue Rush for Her Fragrance Reviews

Monica.Tiffany.De.La.Rosa
Monica.Tiffany.De.La.Rosa

this was my very first fragrance ever! i was 11 when my mother gave me a sample, she bought one and she got another for free when it was for first time released <3 oh what a memories!

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

I used to have this one. It's not a bad scent at all, but not my cup of tea.

On my skin I got mostly a very aquatic and woody base, with a very musky & shampooish freesia.

The lasting power was pretty good for an Avon fragrance. For some reason, I liked this scent better in lotion form.

LunaPearl

why is it always the good ones that get discontinued?!

MayaraFariasM
MayaraFariasM

Tem um cheirinho gostoso, aquatico e leve. Eu até dou uma boa pontuação a ele, mas tem algo nele que é muito comum. O que o torna ultrapassado.

nowheregal
nowheregal

i wish this wasn't discontinued ;(

Bluerush
Bluerush

What kind of Kenzo L'Eau par?I want to find a similar one.Now:)I like it so much.

zetlover
zetlover

It's smelling like Kenzo L'Eau par.

This is a very unisex scent to me. Very aquatic, slightly woody, and I think I detect mint, although it's not listed. It's an unusual fragrance.

sblair418
sblair418

I want this perfume BACK!!! I wore if from when it first came out to when they discontinued it... I was so mad...

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I wish this wasn't discontinued! I have a sample vial and it is honestly one of the most beautiful "fresh" scents I've ever smelled. A mysterious aquatic is what I'd call it. Not sure why, but there is something about it that makes me deem it so.

LunaPearl

At dawn, flowers awaken at first light, the scent carried away by the Ocean breeze.

Truly breathtaking.

seme

i like it soooooooo much
it make me feel fredh & iam always wearing it

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

This is a refreshing scent that I really adore.

gesch
gesch

the thing that endeared this one to me was the salt note - as I normally can't stand aquatic scents,to be true.
The flowery scent itself to me is so-so, but for so. who likes this soft flowery notes as if just "out of shower smell", it should be great. The salt note is what makes it as if just out of the ocean with a hint of your former strong flower-perfume.
it's great during summer in the city - reminds of better times at the sea ^^

jedikitty
jedikitty

update: got it yesterday and... meh.
It's not what I was hoping this will be. Perhaps my body chemistry is to blame but, unfortunately, this scent is too musky on me. Almost like barely a hint of flowers, no sea salt but a dose of sharp sweat instead. Am I cursed?!? Seems like the frags I think I would love do not love me back one bit...

Staying power of this was so so; a generous spritz on wrists and elbow creases, and I could still detect it 12 hours later but I had to shove my nose right into my elbow so, I guess, the sillage was very poor.

----------------------------------------
My apology but I have to add this:
the other time I tried the Blue Rush, something just did not kick in, or work "right" but, guess what happened today? I thought "what the heck", and tried it, again. This time, I really went to town with it and used it like a body spritzer - all over and generously, too. AND IT WORKED! I was very surprised, and happy. It smelled great! I swear, my 50 y/o body just loves to play these tricks on me, be it hormones or I don't know what, but - one day the fragrance can literally stink on me, and the next day it's heavenly. Sheesh...

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

Imagine the sultry heat of a Summers night, which all of a sudden has been overcome by a monsterous thunderstorm - the clapping of thunder, skies streaked by lightning, then the seemingly endless rain.

And you wake up the next morning to find the air has been cleansed. Morning dew developing on the garden flowers. You find yourself basking in a cooler ambience...
... and that is what Blue Rush smells like....

Richnata
Richnata

I like it. But it is too sporty for me for casual wear. There is no sex in its scent. I used it for my yoga and fitness class and that was perfect :D

seme

i love it soooooooooooooo much its my perfume i feel better when i wear it & fresh, i do not change it wish it continue 4 ever

guest_martha
guest_martha

esta fragancia huele delicioso!!!!, pero elproblema es que me la regalaron y ahora que se me termino no se donde conseguirla por fabor si saben donde puedo comprarala diganme...............gracias.

Annah7
Annah7

I gave it away as I was really disappointed. I expected something better. It was just another kind of fresh acquatic fragrance and there was something annoying in it. My mother loves it.

lunaistelle
lunaistelle

It was a great perfume, it's a shame they discontinued it. They released Blue Rush Intense in my country, but it is definetely not the same. =(

guest_stongecl
guest_stongecl

all these good comments and avon discontinues it...WHY

guest_softee
guest_softee

This reminds me of waking up to a breezy morning and then finding yourself skinny dipping in the ocean at first light.

moonruby
moonruby

The first Avon fragrance I was actually impressed with.

This is a captivating scent in its own subtle ways. Neither pretentious smelling nor synthetic.

This reminds me of waking up to a cool, fresh & breezy morning after a sultry humid night before.

guest_2Dao
guest_2Dao

I love this perfume.. Smell so fresh and gentle.. When u spray it on,its like, waking up in the morning after rain and u can smell all the white wild orchid bloom :) Love it...

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Very refreshing yet familiar. I know I smelled this scent a lot before, not in other perfumes but in the Summer..
Imagine you had a morning shower then jumped into the swimming pool ( not the sea, the swimming pool! ).
The scent you smell on yourself after you come out is very similar to Blue Rush !
I like it !
Feels like the Summer vacation ain't over yet :)

guest_annavi
guest_annavi

esta fragancia es refescante. es una de mis preferidas para el verano. es libiana y marina. genera una sensacion de libertad frscura y brisa. sepuede llevartanto de dia como en la noche. realmente no me arrepiento de tenerla.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Floral fresco ideal pra ser usado no calor ou até mesmo á noite bem refrescante mesmo!!

kittny
kittny

Blue Rush is the first fragrance that I really liked from Avon and it is still one of my favourites. The flowers blend in with the marine scents and with the salt. it gives me a sense of comfort and i an happy when i wear it.

weswessa
weswessa

fresh and clean,but hardly detectable!

Mistress
Mistress

Avon scents often have an underlying scent that I detest. But for a brief time I tried selling Avon and found a few perfumes I actually liked. This would be one of them. It has a nice clean scent, no underlying (give a headache) scent, as most older Avon colognes & perfumes do. I'd recommend people to give Avon another chance, since finding a few that smell really nice :)

nouny
nouny

its nice in winter and fall, whatever i put it i don't feel boring 4m that fragrance nice 1.

andruska
andruska

If you close your eyes you can really feel the ocean on a cloudy day. It's perfect to wear in the summer.

dolita
dolita

OMG i don't know how i stoped wearing that one i really love it very much its fresh and put happiness in ur soul while you are wearing it but for a bad luck some guys feel its normal

hydrangea
hydrangea

First, it smell like shampoo.But then , it;s so freshhhh & great, i like the flora note, take me to garden with flowers watered

namt2

Notes de tête : fleur d'amaryllis, pétales de freesia bleu

Notes de coeur : sel de mer, curaçao bleu

Notes de fond : gardénia turquoise, musc, bois aquatiques

namt2

i didnt agree with takehusband. it's nice and gentle. suitable for girl who love fun.
at first it's crisp,intense,woodland floral
then dry to abit sweet still cool but not as top note. then turns to smth delicate ,a little warm.
i love this one, mix well with my own chemistry.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Blue Rush for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Blue Rush for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue Rush for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue Rush for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.