Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Brasil Beat Avon for women
dislike

sour
Brasil Beat Avon for women Pictures Brasil Beat Avon for women Pictures

Brasil Beat is a new fragrance by the house of Avon, dedicated to carnival and Brazilian music. The fragrance encompasses a floral bouquet composed of exciting floral aromas. It is available as 50ml edt and launched in 2009.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes

Miami Party
Rockin' Rio
Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation

Brasil Beat Fragrance Reviews

ZELJO
ZELJO

Body milk was quite good here

mandibee
mandibee

this use to be my signature go to scent since it first came out and I was selling avon I love love the smell even though the quality of the perfume is terrible it stays on for an hour at the most.. there use to be an avon store here in town that sold it still and i bought out all of her stock lol but since avon dosnt make it anymore its harder to find so I found this sight looking for other perfumes similar and read all the comments about escada and just yesterday finally went to the perfume store to smell them and i love them haha all the escada scents are amazing and similar however while looking I came across paris hilton passport.. "south beach" and it is almost dead on brazil beat and wears alot longer!!! soooo happy!!!!! hope this helps some of u who have been looking for it for so long too!!!! :)

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

YAY! Sun, sand, happy, vacation... thats what this smells like =)

It's sweet and warm but it does have a pinch of sour fruitiness in there to keep u sane during those scorching hot days =)

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

sarage
sarage

Escada made by Avon ;)
Tropical, fruity, happy, holiday in the sun.
Not very long lasting, but also inexpensive.

theaterninja
theaterninja

I liked this fragrance. A little strong for day use, but great for a summer night on the town. Smells like you've been at the beach all day.

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

I love tropical scents, but there was something I didn't like in it. I can't describe it, but it was weird. The wood or something? It was nauseating.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

This is really not even a EDT (ignore what it says on the bottle), they should say its a weak body splash.. this does nothing for me, it would have been nice if it were done right with higher end ingredients.. I guess i will save this for a 100 degree day? even then the scent might be weak and last for 10 mins lol I have body splashes that smell stronger and last longer than this =/

Gyöngy

Vonwinklestine! Yes, these 2 scents are nearly the same. My friends also think that. Miami Party is a little bit sweeter but it's not a very big difference between them.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

gyongy, does this smell exactly like miami party? I have the miami party one but have never smelt brazil beat. thanks

Gyöngy

Avon has got a new fragrance in Europe. Its name is Miami Party. This is the same as Barzil Beat.

dlt1277
dlt1277

I'm glad I only paid $5 for this. It smells very synthetic: hair spray and cheap tropical candy...no bueno. I'm not sure how this can be compared to something like Rockin' Rio.

goingblonde
goingblonde

I always take the body spray of this on vacation to spritz myself by the pool -it refreshes me and smells nice and summery therefore I associate this with vacation :)
I dont get any floral at all-
Just a big tropical vibe - for the low price its well worth it.

jenny2301
jenny2301

It smells alright,I have it def a summer scent.

nowheregal
nowheregal

to me this is a very good fragrance for summer nights ;)

FunkyTomo

I had about 25% of the bottle left of this frag.

Because its God knows how many minus degrees outside , and foggy , damp and miserable ....I thought id get out o few of my "Summer" frags and have a little sniff to cheer me up a bit !!

I said before in my other review that this perfume reminded me of "Escada Rocking Rio". It still does , but when i sprayed Escadas "Sunset Heat " on one wrist and this on the other , i could hardly tell the difference.

I also just realised which other more expensive perfume this scent reminds me of , "Clinique's Happy" . Very similar to my nose.

I wasn't going to replace this bottle , but its so affordable and it is a happy , jolly , fun , sunshine summer smell , that i'm gong to see if any eBay bargains are about. :)

Gyöngy

It's only orange. I can't feel anything else. Just orange... I don't like it, sorry. :(

FunkyTomo

@ Guest Kate - You ask for a better version of this scent yes !! Well , I have this Brazil Beat and i can say its a cheaper version of "Rocking Rio " by Escada.

I know Avon are "inspired" by many popular scents , and the similarity in name , colours and smell is too much of a co-incidence here!! Of course the escada is the better of the 2, and not TOO expensive either :)

Brazil Beat is good for the price IMO. I got it very cheap on eBay and i use it to take out in my tiny handbag on clubbing nights in the summer, and just use it for freshen up's.

I probably wouldn't buy it again , it does smell a little cheap , but Ive smelt a lot worse.

My favorite Avon was "Wink" - A lovely young fruity scent now discontinued

Liina
Liina

On my skin Brazil Beat smells like hairspray mixed with tropical fruit-coctail. It's so synthetic and heavy. It would be nice if my hairspray would actually smell like this but never a fragrance. I'm glad I didn't make a blind-buy only because of the nice colours of the bottle and got the tester instead. I hope the others from the same series aren't so sythetic (e.g. Bali Bliss or the newest one - Hawaiian Shores). Usually Avon can do better than this.

hermy
hermy

This is one of my favorite summer fragrances! Long lasting, many compliments, very fruity if that is what you like..... I am so sad I don't have it any more :(

Laura Dora
Laura Dora

Just got a sample of this a couple days ago and I just love it it smells really nice on my skin. Kind of fresh and clean and not at all overpowering. It lasted a long time as well. I think I'll be getting a bottle of this.

im not crazy about this. it smells sweet, but thin. watery to me. its a blend of florals and fruit that don't mix well to my nose. it smells cheapish with an alcohol undernote. i wasn't a fan.

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

Sexy, fresh and fruity. Love it!

FallenAngel
FallenAngel

it smells so fresh. i love the new summer scents from avon

avonfreak
avonfreak

I loved this perfume so much, I bought the body spray and the lotion to go with it.

guest_Kate
guest_Kate

Hi girls, don´t you know some similiar fragrance like Brazil beat? But something with better holding time .. it can be expensive, but sweet like this :) Thank for your oppinions.

Teebird
Teebird

Definitely smells cheap and chemical, and I am a fan of many Avon scents, so this was a disappointment.
To my nose, it was a watered down and more synthetic copy of Il Bacio (much richer and jammier)

guest_roOona
guest_roOona

my friend bot me the brazil beat on my 13 birthday witch was 912010 & it Smells
amazing

christabella
christabella

It definitely smells like sour fruits. It's too bad because the name is cute, the bottle is cute, i was expecting a little more from the scent judging by the package, but it does smell like sour apples and oranges :(

guest_stinkleroux
guest_stinkleroux

I wish they'd bring back exotic beaches

IuliaPana
IuliaPana

HHmmm...average summer tropical scent...big mess...fruit and flowers sour salad...

abigailmarie
abigailmarie

I don't really like it that much. Kind of stinky. Smells like grapefruit and musk with a hint of green. I got if for $6.50 though, so it's worth that much.

guest_Alexia
guest_Alexia

It smells great at first and then it's too overpowering...gave me a headache later on and made me nauseous :(

budgies6
budgies6

I am always excited to try the latest Summer scent from Avon. The last three I enjoyed. This scent is ok. I smell a mix of citrus blossoms. Not very lasting.You have to reapply throughout the day. But its not expensive so its worth its cost. A good fun summer fragrance.

Mona11
Mona11

It Smells really cheap and heavy to me. Like a big mess of flowers and fruit and when you get in to it, you can feel only tea... You can't quite feel the summer sun in it, or the sea breeze, or the warm Brazilian beaches and sands, or the playful, sexy Brazilian attitude... It's just a choking big mess of scents, heavy and sweet and nothing in between to separate them and make them get along. I really don't like this one... p.s. I would more find it described as a garden of some kind due to the mixture of fragrances that are all to sweet and heavy for each other.

Jaquie
Jaquie

Smells like flowers and exotic fruits.
A nice and light scent for the summertime!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Brasil Beat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Brasil Beat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brasil Beat by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brasil Beat by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.