Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men Avon for men

Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men Avon for men
dislike

Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men Avon for men Pictures

Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men is a passionate and intoxicating fragrance for men; a magical fragrance that awakens sensual lust. It is created by perfumer Pascal Gaurin.

Top notes: bergamot, lavender and tobacco. Heart: cypress, cardamom and black violet. Base: iris, woodsy notes and resins.

It is available as 50 ml EDT. Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men was launched in 2011.

Lavender Bergamot Tobacco

GrayFox209

Headache inducing

smellavision
smellavision

This fragrance is just a friendly reminder to me that I'm really not fond of violet-based scents. Just like the He Wood range from Dsquared was hideous to me, this one follows in the same vein.

A sour mish-mash of notes - powdery flowers, spices and woods mixed with lavender and a discrete bergamot in the opening make this a dislike for me. Take all of the above and combine it with a non-existing sillage?? Crazy! I'm not sure but the notes on this page list iris as a culprit as well, which would explain even more why I'm not fond of it.

If you're into the He Wood series, check this one out. If not just move along.

themattsky
themattsky

The opening is great but then it gets boring :(

instantjim
instantjim

I got this last week and have been trying it out over the past few days. I have all 3 of Avon's Christian Lacroix fragrances for men and the most recent addition Nuit is a solid addition to the range. The Iris adds delicacy to the woody and peppery notes. This fragrance starts out sweet, thanks to the citrus and iris, but after 20 or 30 minutes the sweetness has abated and a subtle smokiness is revealed. The longevity and projection are only poor to average. Of the three, this comes in a tie for second place in my book, Absynthe is my favourite, with Noir and Nuit quite some way behind. There is definite olfactory thread running through the three, which might be explained by Cardamom being present in a least 2/3 of the fragrances.

I am happy to have his fragrance, but for iris, I would rather go to Dior Homme, which has much greater longevity. I think mixing the original Noir fragrance with Dior Homme would probably result in something not too far removed from Nuit.

leecher88
leecher88

its nothing special but also not bad

really hard to describe its more fresh i would say

I expected more !!!

nycluxus
nycluxus

where can I buy this online I live in NYC, USA thanks

djr0825
djr0825

just got this one today it smells great and is now one of my favorites

mynemossyne
mynemossyne

Combination of the notes are very good, you can feel the lavender and violet notes very well and it goes to lukewarmly to the woodsy notes and longevity is not poor. it doesn't like another fragrances, it is very unique and very successful.

zielona
zielona

Quite delicate, simple everyday scent. Spicy, but not overwhelming, with gracious, modest lavender and woody violet. Well blended.
Lovely bottle.

pablOSO
pablOSO

it seems we will not see this release in the US , perhaps in the mexican catalogue? ( i got my absynthe pour homme there ) :)

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

Perfect! Very woody and powdery. I love the top notes, the contrast between lavender, bergamot and tobacco makes this one addictive, intense but fresh at the same time. After the drydown, it becomes woody and smoky, but very nice. Staying power just ok, but poor projection after the drydown (45min +-)

Molko
Molko

I think this fragrance is unisex not just for him. The lasting is very poor like the other Lacroix perfume the Absynthe:/

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

very elegant and sexy, but not complicated, very wearable, sweet woody, spicy and violet notes combined with fresh bergamot on the top, purple color really suits this scent

suile
suile

Really like this one, the mixture of persistent floral undertones combined with the masculine spices and woods gives this one a very modern feel - a bit like Midnight in Paris with more punch.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.