Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets Avon for women

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets Avon for women
dislike

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets Avon for women Pictures

Avon introduces a new perfume trio signed by the famous actress, named Expressions. Expressions collection celebrates life, laughter and love and all the happy moments with the fragrances Live Without Regrets, Laugh Often and Love to the Fullest.

Live Without Regrets is an expressive and sparkling fragrance of confidence, ideal for modern women of intense and fiery character. This optimistic blend of bold aroma exudes joyful floral - fruity composition. Fresh notes of bergamot and black currant lead to the floral heart of gardenia, magnolia, freesia and jasmine and the base of sun-bleached amber and delicate musk.

Available as Eau de Toilette in bottles of 50 ml. Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Lily-of-the-Valley Black Currant

Jasmine Gardenia Freesia Magnolia

Musk Amber

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets Fragrance Reviews

cindrella
cindrella

the best between the trio by far
it's even from my fav perfumes ever
so fresh and tender and beautiful and special
love love love to the max ♥♥
plz avon bring it baaaaaaaaaaaaack :(

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

Discovered it today in a local boutique, forgotten among other known Avon scents , just one whiff and I was captivated , it is simply me ..Even its name expresses me perfectly : " Live Without Regrets" ...Too sad I may not find it again , and this is the only thing I shall regret , not buying it before ...When I wear it I just wanna sing my favourite song for Edith Piaf :
" Je ne regrette rien , rien de rien "

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

The idea for this scent was surely a great one but the outcome turned out to be a failure... Yes, gardenia may be too sweet on its own, but this "bergamot"-thing here does not soften it, only sharpens it and makes the whole combination smell cheap and screechy. It is not really bergamot, it's something bitter, weird and chemical. All this leaves not really the best impression of the perfume, but maybe it's just my chemistry that doesn't seem to fit...

Centsless
Centsless

I agree with the reviewer who noted fresh cotton. This smells like fresh, clean laundry that has been done with a scented detergent and softener. I actually like it, it's something I could wear to work without worry of offending anyone... but on the other hand it is a bit ordinary.

andacwandet
andacwandet

in my oppinion
it has a smell of Victoria's Secret - Bombshelle and Tommy Hillfiger-Dreaming.
But if i compare them
1-Dreaming
2-Live Without Regrets
3-Bombshell

polkadot27
polkadot27

Love this perfume. Really natural and crisp scent. perfect for spring. It smells creamy and feminine, the perfect day to day scent. Not overpowering but remains fresh for quite a while

red gloves
red gloves

I agree with most of the reviews- it is OK, but definitely not a wow factor... it is very average to me.

Latindancer
Latindancer

This is the best of the three, though still far from my 'love or like' list. But at least this does not smell weird. Just pleasant, clean, nice. I'll pass on this, or all Avon fragrances from now on. Disappointed. I've tried herve leger which smells like sour sweat, city rush that smells like overripe plums, imari mystique that smells sickly sweet it gave me a headache.., and in this series, "laugh often" which smells just the same if i squirt orange juice over myself (and oranges are much cheaper), "love to the fullest' smells like rotten cherry in the beginning and ashtray in the drydown. Sorry Avon, i wish i would like one of your fragrances but i dont.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

I agree with Sosa in saying that this is the best out of the three, I think she tried to capture main notes of different people in each bottle but sticking with a citris and floral theme running through. For t=me the cotton smell is the most dominant for me aand I love that Im glad I don't get the citris in this one because laugh often smells like ive squirted orange and lime juice on me. This one is gentle and calming is a pleasant smell. Wont offend people

rozita_junior
rozita_junior

i love the smell of fresh citrus and it stays long on my skin. i like it and will continue to buy it when my first bottle has run out...

saso eltaweel
saso eltaweel

this 1 is the best between the 3
i like it ..

VqueenLeigh
VqueenLeigh

This one is one of my favourite Avon perfume. The silage is very short though. Very unfornate.
The first top notes are lovely gardenia not too strong and floral gardenia, with a slight cotton smelling freshness without being too much the other notes that are detectable is amber very much like the VS amber spray in it. Its very delicate soft airy and soft floral.

hails_blogger
hails_blogger

Really didnt like this one. Smells on me like fly spray. I prefer the Laugh often.

Tsukinohime
Tsukinohime

A dead ringer of Avon's own "Always" that I loved but was sadly discontinued. Like a garden of flowers after rain, this fragrance exudes freshness and life. Soft floral and with a watery feel to it. Very mature and sophisticated. I do agree that this is a very linear scent: it's pretty much the same all the way to the dry-down. Average longevity, around 4 to 5 hours on my skin. But at the price I'm getting it,I'm not complaining. Hope Avon would continue to produce this amazing fragrance for a couple of years more. Avon has a bad habit of discontinuing the good ones while maintaining the same boring ones just because they are more popular (notable case: Far Away)...

coofer09
coofer09

I love it!!! The smell is fresh and clean and I am having a hard time finding it for purchase... Avon expired it.. This is one of my favorite.

polarisking
polarisking

El aroma es agradable, peonía y freesia son las notas principales. Apenas puedo detectar en thedrydown gardenia y notas de madera y musk . huele a limpio, puede ser refrescante como loción para el cuerpo después de una ducha , me imaginaba más oriental que "el amor al máximo" y demuestre lo contrario. Vivir sin remordimientos es para usted sii te gusta oler las flores blancas y limpias y simples. El aroma es vigorizante e interesante, su aroma es original y delicado.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Read the fragrance notes in a review and wasn't inspired or captivate one bit. Wasn't a fan of the predominant Gardenia scent. The face that it was categorized as 'fruity floral' put me off even more since I was sick and tired of the influx of fruity floral perfumes.

But then I actually tried it and sure enough - it was a breath of fresh air. The fragrance is far more complex than any fruity floral. It truly is an optimistic scent that sparkles. I dont love it as much as my signature Chloe Edp, but it really does put a smile on my face.

vonwinklestine

actually i am liking this more now. It has quite a unique smell. I am actually smelling peony, even though it is not mentioned in the notes, although that might be the fruit as peony has an almost "juicy" scent for a flower.

I think i'd give this a 7/10

vonwinklestine

I got this perfume for my birthday today. I'm a little dissapointed with the smell, it's not what i had imagined. It kind of reminds me of shampoo. It's not a horrid scent, just average though, i won't get it again.

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Thank God, this is history good or so I have 1ml I smell like Charmin toilet paper that of the bears I hate it just as I prefer that if I like yellow :P

icekat
icekat

LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS is a light soft floral bouquet. It is pleasant and easy to wear. This is not an opulent white floral bouquet that I would wear to an evening formal or a wedding but rather a practical, much toned down version of it. This scent is something that a busy mom could put on before running out shopping and then taking her son to a hockey practice. It has a nice feminine soft touch but there is no danger that it would feel overpowering or out of place at regular daily activities.

The scent starts with light notes of lily of the valley and bergamot. It smells fresh floral rather than fruity floral to me. The scent develops into a lovely bouquet of magnolia and jasmine with some gardenia notes. The composition stays light and lasts for about 4-5 hours. The final notes are quite faint with echoes of a floral bouquet and woody notes.

Overall score 6.5/10. LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS is a safe, lovely and pleasant scent. It is not extraordinary but definitely versatile and friendly to the crowds.

Anajuli

I correct my previous review: After some time of applying this fragance, it happened to be a happy and pleasant one, much lighter than FA Dreams (which I don't like). But I can't still smell the bergamot or blackcurrant :-)

Anajuli

Luckily I bought it because of the sort of message the bottle has... as for the scent, it's all floral, I can't smell any bergamot or blackcurrant, for me it's completely blah, very similar to FA Dreams from the same source.

pcelica
pcelica

floral, feminine.... wearable, and it makes you fill sexy.

pansylady
pansylady

On me, this is a "fruit forward" scent, with black currant taking center stage, and muguet playing a supportive role. Dry-down is mostly musk.

A "safe", non-offensive work-place scent with fair staying power, low sillage.

A light fresh floral daytime fragrance. I can smell the freesia the most, and a bit of the lily of the valley. I get no gardenia at all. This is nothing outstanding but it is a very pretty floral.

biancaloren
biancaloren

out of the 3 I like this one best.
but more than the trio I prefer In Bloom.

this Live without regrets is clean, and floral. Light and easy for day wear at best. I smell the jasmine and lily of the valley but very light wish I could pick up on the bergamot but not a note of it.

iulianash
iulianash

i like thesse i like all the resse parfums anyway i think i'm gonna buy it :D but i have still a lots of parfumes :) unfinised yet ...

lukkyme
lukkyme

the bottle sure looks like -- bennefit's maybe baby ? i havent got 2 smell yet i wonder if they smell the same?

zdoreebaba95
zdoreebaba95

This perfume is fine, sensual, and sexy fragrance. I love it!! <3<3 :))

Liina
Liina

Live Without Regrets is a sweet floral perfume. It makes me feel warm but yet it's very light and delicate. You could even miss is because it hasn't got any longevity. Needs a lot of reapplying.
But the jasmine is nice with freesia, these are the two notes I can get the most in this fragrance. It's vey quiet scent, nothing loud, nothing overpowering.

*sophi*
*sophi*

It' s more floral than fruity (sweet) and stays perfect for many hours in a spring/summer sunny day!

facane
facane

First notes fades in few minutes and all that stays on my skin is gardenia. Pleasant smell but lasting only about 1 hour

vanja88
vanja88

simply great!

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Live Without Regrets-rubbing alcohol to me
Laugh Often-Citrus and tea..but nothing special
Love To The Fullest-so-so oriental
In Bloom wasn't my favorite..but Avon and Reese could've done a lot better..!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Live Without Regrets by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.