Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Far Away Sensual Embrace Avon for women

Far Away Sensual Embrace Avon for women
dislike

Far Away Sensual Embrace by Avon is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features camellia, passion flower, amber, hibiscus, orchid and vanilla.

Camellia Passion Flower Amber Hibiscus Orchid Vanilla

Miss Vanderbilt

Far Away Sensual Embrace Fragrance Reviews

lilah_rouge
lilah_rouge

My very first perfume. Feminime and enchanting. :)

nexangelus
nexangelus

A strong, alcoholic note dies down to a soft, powdery honeyed amber. It is an unusual scent, slightly floral, but lots of deep amber tones with sweet vanilla floating on the top.

Reminds me of the powdery floral classics I have been testing lately. Quite a strong aroma which sits close to the skin.

themattsky
themattsky

As much as I hate the original Far Away I remember this one being a very nice fragrance!

Thatkid
Thatkid

I remember wearing this in High School and getting so many compliments.

ggkeller
ggkeller

Love this perfume. At last I found another Avon one that last me all day.(Rare Gold is the other)I smell a flower scent at the begging but the lingering scent I smell is honey.

Guest_moynah
Guest_moynah

I have just taken delivery of this. Being a die-hard Avon Far Away Original fan, thinking this would be the same wonderful journey but with a different more subtle romantic landscape. The UK version of this bottle is long and slender, not like the Sensual Embrace of USA which is same shape of bottle as original,(chubby) but different colour.

Unboxing and its time to get very excited, as the little grey tassel choker sways to and fro from its slender neck.

I sprayed. and a wonderful wave of sweet sweet almost boozy like a sticky heavy sherry liquor - slapped me on the bottom, and the drydown floral slapped me across the face I felt this had stolen the 1st place crown that I had awarded to far away original - like a naughty naughty twin sister she came along and stole it!

But then the embrace ended. 30 minutes later I am left with only the scent of what smells like an amber rubber. Slight tyre rubber. This is such a shame, as the longevity of the original is true and ever lasting

I guess the black tassel original Far Away retains her crown! And quite rightly so

twillocks
twillocks

I have the body oil and I don't really smell anything. Maybe it is old? Disappointed.

deber
deber

Prior to Avon announcing the new release of Far Away Senual Embrace I had tried every product they carried looking for a favorite. Needless to say I had no luck as I went to a deparment store brand.

Then voiola, there it was! I ordered my first bottle and with the first use I had female co-workers asking what I was wearing as they enjoyed the fragrance. Within three days the men co-workers were asking what I was wearing as they were able to tolerate it without nose irritation. One particular gentleman preceeded to always stand next to me as he said it was the most pleasant fragrance he had ever smelled and couldn't get enough. He instisted I tell him what it was so he could purchase it for his girlfriend. Others were going to purchase for themselves and for daughters.

Avon, please consider bringing this fragrance back.

I have depleted the stock at all flee markets and trade day sales. I did notice today that there are a few bottles for sale online and I intend to purchase them before they are gone.

I am currently using Avon Rare Pearls as it is the closest thing I have found to the smell I so longing for.

Avon, please strongly consider bringing this fragrance back.

Regards,
Deber

willowspirit
willowspirit

I agree with Sofiapap, so pitty that its discounted. It is like warm spring day on my skin, so soft and calm.

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

This was a great fragrance, really enjoyed this one sooooo much more than the original. Great lasting power as well.

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

I loved this!!! I was so mad when avon discontinued it.Avon bring this back!!!

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Here in the UK we had a tall, elegantly shaped bottle (not too dissimilar to Passion Dance). It was frosted and lilac with a two-tone lilac knob.

I really liked the fragrance but it's long gone here in UK. Despite the floral notes it was a powdery/woody/musky floral with decent lasting power.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Far Away Sensual Embrace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Far Away Sensual Embrace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Far Away Sensual Embrace by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Far Away Sensual Embrace by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.