Designers » A » Woody Spicy « Groups

Full Speed Intense Avon for men

Full Speed Intense Avon for men
dislike

R.P.M. Intense is an exciting fusion of ginger, vetiver, sandalwood and cedar notes, rich and warm. Available as 75 ml EDT. Full Speed Intense was launched during the 2000's.

Ginger Geranium

Basil Anise Cedar

Teak Wood Vetiver Patchouli Guaiac Wood

Full Speed
300 Km/h Intense

Full Speed Intense Fragrance Reviews

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

It is by far one of the best fragrances of Avon. It's clean, very fresh and mature. It's like "avon Full Speed", only better.

It was one of my trade mark scents

KeithScar
KeithScar

RPM intense is a great sporty cologne that was perfect if you are on the go or just out and about that i HATE that got discontinued but, thats AVONS game they always discontinue the good stuff and keep the funky junk like WILD Country for years. I got like a half a bottle left of this, had it since 09

scentedkub
scentedkub

I bought this awhile ago and sort of rediscovered this. In my mind it had be come this obnoxiously woodsy and jarring scent that I never wanted in the first place, as I really wanted the original R.P.M. I tried it again on a whim and was suprised how fresh and clean it came off to me. I like it mostly for work, something inoffensive and pleasant.

pw
pw

not too bad

my man wears this in his rotation of scents, usually one of his daytime colognes. goes on strong, dries down to a soft cedary powder. not outstanding, but good enough for day wear. price is good. lasting power is good. bottle is large. nothing offensive at all here.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

This RPM is a great daytime fragrance from Avon.You can notice the cedar notes in it.Great for casual use.The staying power is average.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Full Speed Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Full Speed Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Full Speed Intense by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Full Speed Intense by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Full Speed Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Avon Patrick Dempsey 2 Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Gucci Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Calvin Klein CK One Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe for Him Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Avon Herve Leger Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Avon Tomorrow for Men Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Terrible Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Avon Infinite Moment for Him Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Versace Versace Pour Homme Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Avon Christian Lacroix Noir