Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Herve Leger Ete Avon for women

Herve Leger Ete Avon for women
dislike

Herve Leger Ete Avon for women Pictures

Herve Leger Ete is a refreshing fragrance of citrus - floral - woody structure. It begins with fresh citrusy notes of Italian bergamot, lemon and grapefruit. The heart of the composition consists of sensual jasmine, orange blossom and cedar. The base is sharp and wooden, made of cypress, sandalwood and musk.

Herve Leger Ete is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette, limited edition. Herve Leger Ete was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon

Jasmine African Orange flower Virginia Cedar

Musk Sandalwood Cypress

Herve Leger Ete
Perceive Soleil

Herve Leger Ete Fragrance Reviews

JulieG123
JulieG123

Beautiful crisp, fresh, clean, Citrusy opening. After about 20 minutes a lovely soft, pretty floral aroma emerges but citrus remains prominent, in fact citrus is the prominent note throughout. I really like this scent, perfect for spring/summer. Longevity is good 6+ hours. Sadley projection could be better,almost only nose to wrist even after first spraying although I do get a slight whiff occasionally when moving my arms around but it is only slight. Great purchase though if you like citrus scents or ones that are subtle enough not to cause offense.

BlueKitten
BlueKitten

urban elegance...innocent feminine, rather young, cool, self-confident..

polkadot27
polkadot27

I have this one it is elegant and refreshing, i wouldnt say there is anything particularly magnetic about it though rather bland. It is a one to wear on a day to day basis.

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

It smells like golden yellow lemon tea with a hint of white flowers. It's light, delicate, innocent, a "baby perfume", not seductively feminine. There isn't a twist in it, I can't get enough woody notes, only a soft fresh citrus-floral composition, it doesn't really change on my skin, it doesn't develop into something richer or deeper, just vanishes (actually citrus based fragrances disappear faster). Simple yet very pleasant. Recommended for a sunny spring day. If only it was longer lasting!

Liene
Liene

Good quality yet simple and affordable perfume.
However I want to compare it to original Herve Leger Femme and it is nothing like it, so sadly no interesting and strong wood with smoky and creamy drydown. Speaking about wood I barely feel it here and the same goes for musk, so for me this is rather a citrus aromatic fragrance with no real aromatic notes. The reason is that cypress is quite sharp and spicy here and those citrus notes somehow break their way during all wear. In the middle notes there is definitely influence of grapefruit and drydown has some bergamot in it.
However all notes blend together beautifully and sillage (it's average), as well as drydown give an impression of very warm and slightly bitter rather than fresh citrus fragrance. Staying power is 5 to 6 hours, closer to skin aroma is quite intensive even after 9 hours; so it seems as a good choice for warmer seasons when it may work well in almost all occasions.

Coutureguru
Coutureguru

I did a 'by note' search here on Fragrantica, looking for something similar to long lost love Life Essence by Fendi. Herve Leger Ete was the one that looked most similar in note pyramid so I looked it up on Ebay and ordered some.
It arrived yesterday and it's a lovely fragrance. Not very much like LE at all (oh well teehee) it's loaded with gorgeous jasmine and orange flower. The bright and sparkling citrus top is truly lovely ... I could've just done with a heavier base. More sadalwood and cedar would've definitely put this one into the stratosphere for me, but I'll wear and enjoy it nonetheless. Super silage for it's lifespan which is not great, but at the price one wouldn't mind constant replenishing. Fabulous bottle too :).

Patricia888
Patricia888

I think perfume is good for office wear - elegant, unpretencious. Howevere the opening is very loud flowery, citrusy and just too overpowering for me. When it calms down it`s much nicer.

Kione
Kione

I find it very masculine on me. I don't find it citrusy at all, more like an average fresh masculine fragrance. Sometimes I like masculine fragrancesina a girl if they are special enough; this is not.

I haven't sampled the previous Herve Lger so can't compare, but I don't like this one.

Mariame
Mariame

Who says that is citrusy ? I like it for jasmine,sandalwood and musk.It's not fruity but floral-woody ,the kind of perfume that i like.

This is very very citrusy , so it's not my kind of scent. If you are into scents like D&G "Light blue", you might like this.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Herve Leger Ete (Edition for Avon) is a refreshing and elegant fragrance of citrus - floral - woody structure.
it's delicious sweet citrus juicy, watery and light, but it has a strong scent. indeed jummy!
the sweet juicy components are mixed with nice tempting waves of beautiful jasmin and orangeflower. the base consists very creamy wooden accords. it's a sweet and fresh creamy woody scent, very well blendet and expensive smelling.
the cypress in the base gives it an unusual touch of sophistication and i would wear it for hot summerdays officewear but also on hot summer nights as well.
the scent is elegant like the bottle is. sillage is nice, staying power average. for the nice price a very good buy!

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Suena muy bien la presentacion se ve mas elegante que su antecesora

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Herve Leger Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Herve Leger Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Herve Leger Ete by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Herve Leger Ete by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.