Designers » A » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Ice Sheers Delicious Avon for women

Ice Sheers Delicious Avon for women
dislike

Avon presents the Ice Sheers collection in 2010. The collection consists of three refreshing summer fragrance: Luscious, Delicious and Refreshing. Ice Sheers Delicious blends notes of blackberry, frozen grapefruit and mint mojito. Available as 50 ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

Blackberry Grapefruit

Mojito Black Pepper Mint

Sandalwood Musk

Eau de Iceberg Pour Femme

Ice Sheers Delicious Fragrance Reviews

Desconocida
Desconocida

Yo también la tengo, me gustaba mucho cuando la compré, pero luego me acabó cansando. Huele talmente a mojito o sea que también mucho a alcohol y limón, y por el fondo se notan moras y almizcle. Fresco y adecuado para las noches en verano.

Lionelited
Lionelited

İt is definetly icy blackberry smell. But lemon and blackpepper burn your nose. İt is not a lovely scent it is kind of aggressive scent. İ think it is suitable for only sunny summer days. Also after around 30mins you can slightly smell musk which is only nice thing about this perfume i think. İts longevity is very weak, you have to fresh it up again and again. If you like floral, sweet or sweet-fruity scent, this perfume is not suitable for you.

matereac9
matereac9

like the others, this is very much a summer scent and is light and cheerful, but at the same time, the pepper and woody notes could mean you can stretch this into the warmer autumn nights and it wouldn't feel out of place. blackberry to me is very much a winter smell (muller wine?) and so i was unsure about this scent, but it was free with the other two so i tried it and although my least favourite of the three, i still use this a lot in the summer.

blachedalmond
blachedalmond

This one has a weak longevity and a moderate sillage normally. It's like a bitter sweet coctail definitely for hotter days.

Being terriblly ill myself I made the wrong choice and put this one on today after shower before going to work, just to feel refreshed. My nose is temporarily out of order but everyone at the ER kept asking each other where the hell that booze smell came from, one even sniffed a few patients. I'm definitely not using this one to work again. (I made the mistake to have two spits on my long hair which might be the reason to unexpected staying power and the unfortunately unpleasent killer silleage for me today)

Baby Dior
Baby Dior

Hola Amigos Perfumados
Esto me gusta un monton me gusta el mojito combinado con la menta y las blackberrys es divino para mi me encanto mucho mucho lo malo no dura lo bueno por ese precio puedo rociar y rociar en los dias de calor sin sentir ningun remordimiento ;)

Hello Friends Scented
I like this a lot I like the mojito and mint combined with the blackberrys is divine charm me much evil does not last much good for that price I can spray and spray on hot days without feeling any remorse;)

ninive
ninive

I bought it simply because I love blackberry fragrances (raspberry too but it doesn't apply to this). I like this perfume, it stays light on the skin though it fades rather quickly.
When I spray it my skin feels itchy, not sure if it's some kind of allergic reaction. It feels like I've used some spray paint on my skin, I can feel it's weight, it's weird.
In conclusion it's a nice fragrance but I won't buy it again.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Hmm, I bought this as a possible cheaper option than my summer Escada, and I'm afraid that it doesn't quite 'cut the mustard'. It's very linear and one dimensional smelling very much like childrens scented erasers. I think my daughter will love it and I might splosh it on from time to time! Doesn't smell much worse than Mure et Musc (L'Artisan Parfumer) I'm happy to say!!!

Sunike
Sunike

It fits perfectly when you want to bring out your childish side, but you'd have to take it with you because just as Xandria pointed out, it has no lasting power at all...

Xandria
Xandria

simple and nothing special. this one is the best of three so far. it works great for hot days with zero lasting power.

Liina
Liina

I have all three Ice Sheers and Delicious is my favourite one of them.

The accurate notes:
Top: frozen blackberries, icy grapefruit
Middle: cold mojito, black pepper
Base: sandalwood, musk

It's absolutely perfect for the summer. I love the coctail of sweet and cold berries mixed with black pepper and poured over with refreshing mojito.
It's light and very easy to wear. I don't think I could ever get enough of it. Love :)

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

lo tengo es muy refrescante y ponible para el diario lo unico malo ea que no dura pero es muy refrescante

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Ice Sheers Delicious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Ice Sheers Delicious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ice Sheers Delicious by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ice Sheers Delicious by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.