Designers » A » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Ice Sheers Luscious Avon for women

Ice Sheers Luscious Avon for women
dislike

Avon presents the Ice Sheers collection in 2010. The collection consists of three refreshing summer fragrance: Luscious, Delicious and Refreshing. Ice Sheers Luscious is a blend of sparkling citrus notes, iced orange blossom and delicious lemon pie. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Lemon Citruses Lemonade Sugar

Lily Orange Blossom

Lemon Vanilla Musk Amber Sweet Notes

Shine

Ice Sheers Luscious Fragrance Reviews

claudiajanet22
claudiajanet22

Beautiful and delicious!I love the combination of citruses and sugar in this scent.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

Lemon meringue pie in a bottle. It's very light and mood lifting. It doesn't trail at all nor last very long, unfortunately. Its longevity is about an hour. In the morning, it's good for a wake up spray, and then you can still wear your favorite perfume later. It's also nice for refreshing your furniture or pillows quickly. Beware, if you have cats; they hate it.

matereac9
matereac9

very lemony but not so much that it smells sour. the sugary notes take this down to a comfortable summer scent. as with the other ice sheers, it doesnt last long, a couple of hours before it needs a top up, but it's cheap and light enough to do this without smelling like you've showered in it!
not as refreshing as the green one, but less sickly than the purple.

khyrull
khyrull

Avon Sheer Licious is so refreshing and bring the happiness mood . the smell so good,lemony,just take a shower, you feel glowy after you spray yourself with this fragrance. But unfortunately it not long lasting. :(

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

This is such a sugary delight. Full of citrus notes with a yummy lemon meringue hint to it. Never tried the others but stocked up on this before it went. Great for the summer but to be honest I have worn it anytime of the year for when I need a pick me up. I believe DKNY came up with something similar after this, it did smell nice however I so prefer Avons one.

Wonderful and happy perfume! Brings me back to my childhood and indeed reminds me of lemon sweets too!

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

this is a pleasent smell for summer. It smells like lemon sweets.

isabelle007
isabelle007

I love this one. Perfect fragrance for summer. Unfortunately, not long lasting.

Patricia888
Patricia888

Oh, I love this one. I can imagine this to be used as alternative for anti-depressant medicaments;)This parfume just makes you smile.When I blow this on myself I feel like thrown in a different level of existence - where there are pink, yellow and orange happy clouds around me, everyone is smily and happy and warm.Really comforting. Reminds me of Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Nina Ricci for women which was my favorite when I was a teen.
Drawback- it doesn`t even last for an hour. Feel like renewing it evert 30 minutes.

i like this. its great for hot summer weather. it is very citrusy, but also sugary. reminds me of homemade lemonade. not very long-lasting, but i don't mind spritzing more when i need it. its very cooling and refreshing, especially if you chill it.

Liina
Liina

I have all three Ice Sheers and Luscious is the sweetest one of them and my second favourite after Delicious.

The accurate notes:
Top: lemonade, juicy citruses
Middle: yellow lily, bitter orange
Base: lemon meringue, sugar

It's so perfect for summertime, night and day. The notes seem overly citrucy but actually the meringue and sugar balance them all perfectly so that it smells like sweet lemonade. Simply adorable.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Ice Sheers Luscious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Ice Sheers Luscious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ice Sheers Luscious by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ice Sheers Luscious by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.