Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incandessence Avon for women

Incandessence Avon for women
dislike

Incandessence by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are orchid, lily-of-the-valley and cyclamen; middle notes are tulip and peony; base note is orchid.

Orchid Lily-of-the-Valley Cyclamen

Miss Dior

Incandessence Fragrance Reviews

Siv55
Siv55

Warm soapy green rose, lily note quite obvious, something a bit plasticky.. I am not getting anything that reminds me of J'adore here. It's insipid and will probably get relegated to my locker at work as an 'emergency' perfume. My bottle is a 30ml that says 'limited edition' on the box but I think that's just the size, not any kind of note change, this is just the normal Incandessence.

maymar
maymar

It was the best blind buy that i have ever purchased ! flowery, nice and clean scent. there is no specific age to use it. As for the sillage and longevity they are just moderate like most of avon's perfumes. I recommend it for sunny spring days and hot summer days

Alisa90
Alisa90

This was a blind buy. I do not regret having picked this because it is a pleasant floral perfume.

rihabi
rihabi

Another successful EDP by Avon, perhaps a bestseller. It resembles a little Today from the TTA line in Avon again. Or at least i'm sure it was another one from Avon. Moderate from everywhere. An OK scent :)

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

Got a small vial today , this is beautiful and sophisticated perfume , not linear or common for sure ..Some say it's like " J'adore " by Dior ...Frankly , I prefer this to J'adore ...

pink_pepper
pink_pepper

This was my signature scent for a looong time. Ex-boy friend used to adore it. I think it is one of the best avon scent. It reminds me a beautiful girl wearing little yellow dress and tiare.. The most important problem about this perfume is longevity. I wish it was long lasting..

Hippolyta
Hippolyta

With Incandessence I learned a valuable lesson that getting to know a certain fragrance is like getting to know a person - it takes time until you can be familiar with all the different and beautiful facets of one's character.
At the beginning of this summer I received a 30ml bottle of Incandescence as a gift and at the time I wasn't very thrilled with it. I remember that at the initial spray the only thing I could sense was alcohol, alcohol and alcohol, again. After a few minutes there was a strong smell of orchid and cyclamen, accompanied by an equally strong blend of other flowers that I couldn't really distinguish. Still, I decided to be patient and try to accommodate myself with it. I used it from time to time when I wanted something different than what I normally wear (I'm an oriental type of girl), but I never considered it something special. Until a week ago.
For whatever reason that day I decided that I want to wear it and spritzed some behind my ears and on my wrists. This time the fragrance behaved in a totally different way. Instead of cyclamen and orchid , this time what I felt was a dominating scent of tulips and peony. It was beautiful, sweet, but with a slightly bitter touch , because of the tulip. With time the aroma settled down and I could also sense hints of orchid and cyclamen.Magnifique!
That night coming home from uni, I spritz some again. It was a cold ,chilly night, but I felt like I was surrounded with a halo of flowers . I kid you not - I felt my neck and sides warming up. Now I finally understand why it's called Incandessence. It made a dull trip home in one bleak October night into a magical memory for me. That's why it holds a special place in my heart.
My advise is be patient with it (and with any other fragrance, for that matter) as you would be with a person. Don't let preconceived notions and ideas to stop you from seeing the unexpected side of life ... and fragrances.

Wheaters
Wheaters

Peony is strongest on me, followed by cyclamen. I get some tulips in the drydown, along with a slightly sour, earthy note. It's not unpleasant, but I prefer a sweeter drydown.
This is pretty good though. I wouldn't buy it for myself but would certainly not be disappointed to receive it as a gift.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Very mature scent, strong tulip and cyclamen. Straight floral. Nice but just not for me, if someone is interested in my bottle, pm me. :)

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Everything about this scent seems to have been said already, except the sad fact that it ages really awfully! So if you have it and enjoy it, just make sure to enjoy it to the fullest as soon as possible, as after two years it will turn into a sickening disaster:(

Manega77
Manega77

Me encanta, tiene un toque a j' dore, pero no huele exactamente a ella. Por el precio que tiene recomiendo totalmente.

1973nasiba
1973nasiba

lovely fragrance.very similar to jadore.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

One of the best fumes by Avon so far. Very significant and nicely composed scent. I love it!
Update: Today I repurchased it and reassured that this frag is absolutely lovely! Great notes which match perfectly together and the longevity and sillage are superb too, especially for Avon's perfume. Well done!

mihaela.rosca2
mihaela.rosca2

I loooooooooove this scent!!!!!!!! Very clean, elegant, classic, a total pleasure to wear it!!!

daniela_hct
daniela_hct

Incandessence was one of my very first bought perfumes. I wear it from time to time, it's one of my favorites fragrances for the summer. It's an very unusual scent for me, i usually like some more complicated smells, but i still return to it from time to time... The only inconvenient it is that Incandessence is a best seller in my country. But i can get trough this, as well as i can survive the fact that it's not expensive (it should be!)... i love Incandessence!

ramuniux427
ramuniux427

Love this fragrance! Sooo feminine! It brightens up every day :) It's a very light and bright perfume but at the same time its longevity is pretty moderate. I already had some bottles of it and I want more.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

'Incandescence' is a very very elegant perfume (not a EdT) mostly having floral notes. I got this as a present and was able to sell it pretty fast.

It's an amazing perfume that I recommend to anyone.

Namarie
Namarie

there is something that bothers me in this perfume..i cant find which notes makes me ill but truly its not for me

andacwandet
andacwandet

classical woman scent

noxii
noxii

it has a very good longetivity and realy smells like j;adore
but in a cheap way

Hagakure
Hagakure

Vonwinklestine: if something is produced in Poland this doesn't neccessarily mean it must be fake. Wrangler jeans have been sewn in Poland since years...And who could have that brilliant idea to copy things which are neither sophistcated nor expensive? As far as I know, currently Premiere Luxe is also distributed from Polish factory.

tiger_greeneyes
tiger_greeneyes

This was a blind swap with a lovely Fragrantica lady. Once I worked out how to open the bottle (I'm not closing the lid fully from now on!) and sprayed it, I was immediately reminded of a slightly more floral, lighter version of Estee Lauder's Pure White Linen Light Breeze which has long been a favourite of mine. It makes me smell like I've just got out of the shower after a hard day's sunbathing and I'm cooling off on the balcony somewhere in the Mediterranean, wearing a white cotton wrap. Lovely bright fragrance and a definite cheer up on a cold Autumn day like today.

ETA - I've just ordered this for a birthday present for a family member. I hope she likes it as much as I do :)

kristine26
kristine26

Gentle fragnance. Nothing special, not my favorite, but like it. For daytime, summer, spring

dipisor
dipisor

It is very bold and not such a likeable scent by everyone. I think it's a bit hard to wear it at the office. It's a bit intoxicating for some, but not for me, I like it ;)

lydilee
lydilee

It is the only perfume I would by from avon and Far away..but the rest smells just the same to me..they have an identical note..something weir and synthetic..if you try some quality perfumes you just start to feel the difference..

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Looking at this perfumes Fragrance Notes u wouldn't think much of it... it looks almost banal.

Don't let yourself be fooled! This little "incandescent" globe is really fantastic. As soon as u spray it on, u are transported to a warm sunny day... wearing a maxi summer dress and twirling in endless fields of flowers.

It's such a happy joyful smell. It works best on gloomy cold days when u are missing the warmth of the summer sun =)

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

fermanto23456

i dont know but i swear 2GOD,i tried very hard 2love avon but my big problem is that they r all smell the same 2my nose,lbd,lwd,incand,treselle,pur blanca,celebre
all smell the same 2 me
not smell bad,just the same with 2minutes loasting on me only
is anybody here feel the same?or it is just me

Inalovesperfume
Inalovesperfume

I have on occasion heard that people say certain perfumes do not work on their bodies. In fact someone once told me if she wears anything other than White Linen it smells like cat pee on her. I use to think that this was just a description until i experienced it myself!
This perfume smelled lovely in the morning, by lunch time it had turned so much that I kept on wondering if I wore someting with cat pee on it. When I finally figured out it was the perfume I was horrified. I thought all perfumes works well on me, now I have a different experience all together.

iremz
iremz

best fragrantica for Avon i think. Starting with tulip,ending with peony and orchid. But it s reminds me like i m in fresh flower garden and hug all of them.
İ m usin for spring and summer. Feminine,really much floral and so cheap. Longevity s good it s stay 5-6 hours. Use for hairs to,it s smells great. :)

yidansheng
yidansheng

the floral is white and pinkish, peachy, and romantic. And the bottom has a hint of chypre-like. though a big bouquet of flower, I can't feel that it's old-fashioned or out-dated, it's a classical!

fermanto23456

i dont know but i only smell alcohol

umtaleb
umtaleb

Opens strong, dry down very pleasant. It is ALL floral. The men seem to really like this one.

There is an initial sweetness that could make me dizzy in a hot, closed space.

Day time use; it is a positive and optimistic scent. (Does NOT smell like Happy Clinique, nor Anais Anais).

Longevity and sillage both medium; surprisingly not immediately eaten by my skin!

kjaja
kjaja

On me it smells like parsley (phew) :)

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

I bought this after my sister wore it and it smelt nice. However on me it really didn't. Maybe down to the chemistry, sweet notes tend to stick better to my skin.

black_vanilla
black_vanilla

It's j'adore by avon instead of j'adore by dior !
I have the purse size bottle and I love it :)

Eng.Blossom
Eng.Blossom

starts strong
but after that it's soft in relaxing way to me
a bit classic fragrance for me but I can't complain
it's a nice one but not my favourite

impish.barbie
impish.barbie

wen i tried dis for the 1st time..i was like w000w <3 its not too strong nd not too light,,a really nicee nd something different among all avon fragrances..every girl would love dis classy fresh feminine perfume ^^

sweet nono
sweet nono

I really looooove it,has great smell.i like the bottle shape.Ithink its the best of avon.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

There's a disinfectant smell and strong yellow flowers when you first put this on. It doesn't get much better. There's kind of a cheap note in the centre that I find common to a lot of Avon perfumes.

This is floral for sure and I love a floral, but floral can mean a million things to a perfume lover, and this is not a note I like.

I keep sniffing but even the drydown just smells like air freshener chemicals. I'm giving mine away.

It smells a bit like Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers too.

I mourn for the days when Avon made beautiful perfumes that were truly worth getting. They all seem the same these days, sadly.

elenapasnic87
elenapasnic87

I love this perfume

powdepuff
powdepuff

smells a lot like dior j'adore. the best perfume by avon in my opinion

vonwinklestine

i know i've already posted like three reviews lol

Lately the dry down has been reminding me alot of the original formula of anais anais, anyone else getting that?

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

vonwinklestine :) , no it's original , i had the 50 ml bottle and a 30ml bottle ( the small one , same as yours.) and the color is very dark yellow like orange and smells the same as the big bottle . no i don't think you should bother about it. Only don't spray it on clothes because it leaves stains .Oh yes the Incandessence name is a sticker(i had bubbles of air into the sticker too !! ahahahah) kiss kiss

vonwinklestine

actually i'm wondering if i have a fake. not sure if anyone would bother making a fake avon. I have a 30ml bottle with liquid that looks alot darker than on the website, also i can barely see incandessence on the bottle and it's a sticker i can peel off. The top doesn't fit well either. Also says made in poland. can anyone tell me if this sounds like a fake?

vonwinklestine

just got this in the post today. I'm undecided exactly what i think of it, but it isn't unpleasent smelling. One thing i don't like is the dark orange liquid in it, i think it makes it look very dated. a light yellow or clear liquid would look more appealing i think.

reddoor2000
reddoor2000

A very nice perfume,elegant and classy,reminds me of 5th Avenue......by Elizabeth Arden.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

Floral fruity? I think it's floral and not fruity at all. Very feminine and warm. The most intensive is tulip and orchid.
When I was 15-16 I thought it was for middle-aged women but now I am sure it is also for younger girls (16 and up). I love this long-lasting spring parfume!

chaosist
chaosist

I don't think Incandessence is really special - sad, since I was hoping to get a velvety greenish tulip-dominant floral.

I dont know how tulip is voted for the most prominent note in Incandessence. Maybe tulips growing here in Kazakhstan smell very differently from those used in perfumery, but I remember how I'd walk to school in May and get that really shy but earthy, warm and kinda green smell from the tulip flowerbeds. Tulips do not smell sweet, fruity or girly at all. In fact you normally would not even notice a tulip's odor..

Incandessence is a bright, juicy sweet girlie fragrance with orchids being the most prominent to me. I don't get any peonies unfortunately. Not so sophisticated; I think more pink in the bottle's coloring would suit the fragrance better.
It is soft and warm and is probably better for the end of winter when you're longing for spring sunshine.

The notes I managed to find:
Top: orchid, lily of the valley, cyclamen
Middle: yellow tulip, white peony
Bottom: orchid, caribbean tree

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

vonwinklestine:
I don't think it's the same, but I feel similarities. Happy is more juicy to me, this is more flowery, but I feel the same 'synthetic' sunny note here which is haten by lot of people in Happy (personally I loved it for years). I think you can like this one, too, but it's not Happy.

vonwinklestine

I saw someone wrote that this smells like clinique happy, does it really smell the same? If so i would wanna buy it because i love happy.

beata.dźwilewska
beata.dźwilewska

My beloved perfume. I had 3 pieces so far ^_^
now the cost of the directory is PLN 45.90 EUR = 10.17 Promotion

I recommend to people after 25 years of age, he fits almost everything.

Wersja Pl > Moja Ukochana perfuma. Miałam 3 sztuki do tej pory :D obecnie koszt w katalogu to 45.90 PLN = 10.17 EUR Promocja. Polecam osobom po 25 roku zycia, bo pasuje prawie do wszystkiego.

Viola72
Viola72

Boldog karácsonyt mindenkinek! Merry Cristhmas!

daliflora
daliflora

Nothing special with this fragrance, IMO. Just a boring warm artificial sweetness. Besides, there is a synthetic flowery note in this, probably the tulip, that is too loud and gives me a headache. That "radiant" effect described by some people here seems to be created by pushing an orchid-like note to an extreme. Syrupy and artificially "voluptuous" - inferior even to some other Avon frags, like the more bearable Little Black Dress, for example.
For this kind of solar frag, I prefer to go for the more fruity and happy Sun by Samba.

Bob123
Bob123

Lovely scent recommend it to anyone :)

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

Floral-fresh ,nice scent for daytime in summer not bad but i don't love it very much .

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle of Incandessence a few years ago (6 years maybe?) and I remember I liked the fragrance very much, it seemed elegant and classy. Nowadays I buy perfumes from higher shelves but I decided to buy Incandessence again to recall the fragrance.

I liked it again, but after a short time I decided that my fragrance preferences had changed and I sold it. I must admit it's one of the best fragrances released by Avon, good lasting power, it has something oriental in itself - but all in all, too much flowers and only flowers, mainly tulips - tulips are great done here, but I wished there was more than only flowery notes to detect. It's a powerful, strong fragrance. Thumbs up!

sarage
sarage

This is my favourite from Avon so far. Very feminine in an elegant way. I consider buying this.
PS.
It is available, almost every month in the catalog.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I don´t like Avon and their fragrances because every smell that same but Incadense is nice. A lots of flowers especially tulip and peonies. Perfect for spring.

vallin
vallin

nice from beginning but drydown is kind of too sweet which i cant say i like((

alexlg
alexlg

29.7.11 Discontinued? I don't think so.

twillocks
twillocks

I don't like the opening but love the dry down.

fatale
fatale

One of my favourites.

Kione
Kione

Reminds me of J'Adore, but a lot cheaper!

Edit: I was wearing it today and I am loving it!!! stayed all day and it just smells so delicious. I tried it in cooler spring days first and I think it goes so much better in warmer summer days like today :o) not excessively hot where I live though.

keristen
keristen

very light , not special but not too bad floral & citruses

Guest_tanjag
Guest_tanjag

simply great scent, beautiful, very sexy, feminine for any occassion, for day or night, not too sweet, long lasting!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This smells to me like it's full of white flowers, and yet it's quite soft, powdery. I don't find it special or memorable, but it's not bad.

mrmr
mrmr

Very feminine i love it very much

tigergirl
tigergirl

Floral but not special to me

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

am a guy so dont wear this but a female co-worker does and i smelled this on her and had to ask what it was.it's quite soft but I must say it's a very,very nice fragrance.I wouldnt want to smell it everyday as I would get bored but it's a good one from Avon.not bad to own

I test-sprayed it often, because I liked the first elegant and oriental impression. On me it developed to be not such a nice scent as the beginning promised. Also it vanished quite quickly.

Liina
Liina

Pretty sweet floral perfume, reminds of warm spring days full of sunshine and lovely smell of flowers.
Incandessence is a beautiful fragrance full of life. I'd recommend it to energetic women who want to shine every day. It's a radiant fragrance, radiating out love and joy of life.

This is one of those go-to fragrances. It's very floral and pretty and will fit almost any occasion. Sadly, it's been discontinued where I live.

Sopie
Sopie

I use it and everyone always asks if you can have some and my friend has even bought one!

denisa iacob
denisa iacob

When I had this perfume I received many compliments. For me is just a nice perfume, it smells like peace and shampoon, but if u are a shy, kind, nice, polite, sweet, in love person it's exacly what u need.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

I bought Incandessence because it reminded me of my happy childhood days and my mom's lovely frags she used to wear back then, like Fidji and Climat. Incandessence is exciting and so feminine. I repurchased it thrice! :-)

guest_gatita
guest_gatita

holas a mi realmente me encanto el aroma del perfume incandessence, yo creo que es unico pero es una lastima que ya no lo saquen a la venta en las revistas avon me gustaria vuelvan a sacar a la venta

guest_miss_scorp
guest_miss_scorp

one of my favorites from Avon))

TankGirl
TankGirl

I like it, really easy to wear, a save perfume. You will always smell good with this one, although is not unique at all. On me it smells like a milky peony with a hint of orchid. Another one to put on clothes :P

guest_numero
guest_numero

I just tried it and I liked it!! I think it's very classy and feminine!!

perfumegirl
perfumegirl

now then normally i go in for woody oriental perfumes as they sit on the skin better and seem to be a great match perfume wise for me , now i tried the body spray of incandessence and was was suprised how nice it was very warm and comforting this scent and is absolutley gorgeous have had lots of people ask me about the perfume .. am now buying a bottle of this from avon i think the only thing i would say is you,d only need to put on a bit of this because for me too much perfume can be really heavy and smell really quite strong as ive noticed with oriental woody type scents although this is a floral fruity it can still run the risk for some of being slightly overpowering , i think you have to really match a certain perfume if you see where im coming from !

arg1971
arg1971

Ilike the smell of this one of Avons discontinued fragrances but has a very nice aroma

i just received today . i have to say after spraying on my skin to test its smells exactly like xs pour elle on me!. this suprises me as it dosent share any same notes!. it is well made and smells great so im a happy customer.

nyoka
nyoka

THis is a masterpiece! Smells nothing like an avon fume.It is dripping with huge pink parrott tulips,Smoldering orchids,and creamy white peonies.ITS the same beginning to end.Sillage is great and it really lasts.sexy,ooy gooey,dripping sexual fume! I cant find it anymore so I treasure my small bottle for special events.TRuly floral,a breath of springtime Enjoy!!

BooBabe
BooBabe

I looove this soo much. It's very feminine and sensual. I love the flowers in it. It makes me happy when i wear it.

Most of all I feel the tulip note and the peony note in this fragrance. But I would say that the tulip note is the leading.
For me this fragrance is a little bit strong and a little bit sour. I couldn't handle it for a long time.

Halvah
Halvah

This one and Escada's Lily Chic have very lot in common...but Incandessence is nicer, more like a shower gel or a fruity shampoo, not as sharp as Lily Chic. It's a sunny, bright scent for spring and summer, for young girls and for everyday.

Juma
Juma

It is mostly floral scent,I like peony in it, which is refreshing me in these cloudy, cold days.
But where is any fruit-it is categorised as floral fruity?? I can't recognized it.
Any way, it is nice, for every day, with any WOW effect but nice...
Edit 2.2.2011
I'm reporting wow effect! :)
I've just bought E.Arden Beauty(like it a lot)and I recognize simillar beginning and base too.
So Incandessence we can put in green floral and not at fruities at all.
Common note is orchid. Classy both of them.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

This is my favourite from all Avon`s

soprano
soprano

The bottle is charming but the scent is ordinary. It is not heavy or really bad but I don't like it on myself. I bought its purse size in a 15cc bottle (so I don't have the original bottle which is the only nice feature of it) and I am lucky for not buying a bigger one. I use it as an expensive air-freshener to finish!

try2t
try2t

When a girl at my office showed it to me I really loved it. It is quite modern and chic. It is a perfume to wear when you are going out at night, and looking for something "dressy".

Unfortunately she sold it to several girls at my office, and I hate wearing the same as everyone else... So that's why it's more I like than I love.

sarys
sarys

I'm from Brazil and perfume out of line here long ago sold for only a short time, when I bought it launched, but there was not time to buy another, out of line here, I was very sad because I liked him a lot, unfortunately Avon did this and there are other horrible perfume that they still sell here, and that I liked not sell more, snif!

laura.poison
laura.poison

this one is pretty good, alittle bit to popular in Romania, so that you can smell it on almost any girl, but it stil is ok.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm disappointed in this perfume because I was expecting it to smell lovely but it's turned out to be just OK. I keep smelling orange in it, although I'm not sure if orange is actually one of the notes in it. I think it's very similar to Clinique's Happy which I don't like very much. I'm going to return my bottle for a bottle of Little Black Dress, which I think is much nicer and sexier than Incandessence

guest_amalia

If anyone has a bottle and does not like it text me at [email protected] i will gladly take it off ur hand or if u know where i can buy it let me know..... Thanks

guest_amalia

i love this perfume i finally found it again im mad avon doesnt sell it anymore. its my favorite even over most of my expensive ones!

guest_Dorothy
guest_Dorothy

Quite a boring perfume. A friend recommended it to me as being much better than Little Black Dress (my favourite Avon at that time), so I decided to buy it. This perfume was a big disappointment to me.
It smells nice, but that's it. It won't make you feel special and it won't get you out of anonymity.
As most of Avon perfumes it lasts very little. At least LBD used to make me feel elegant and unique...even if for only 3 hours.

picuri82
picuri82

disagree with Inani..... in this price bracket I doubt you can find much better. Is one of my favorites from Avon and is really suitable for work. I used it when I was younger and had lower budget for these things and must admit it worth every penny and more. Is long lasting, young and sensual fragrance. Although my taste changed and now use Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle and Armani - Sensi for regualr working days Incandessence could still do the trick.

Rainmood
Rainmood

I bought because it was so good on my friend. It never was on me. Absolutely out of tune with me. But I accept it on other people.

elly77
elly77

Another one by AVON that I like. I think it's very energetic and young, I never knew that it was such a simple combination. I love peony note in it.

vertigo
vertigo

Floral-sunny.

Very feminine, friendly, full of positive energy.

Doesn't make a classic pyramid, but develops during the day, changing every hour, just like the sun.

For women that have a lot of energy and vital strength, born optimists, who can 'infect' all their surroundings with positive thinking.

The 'sunness' of the fragrance is underlined by the spherical bottle, filled with orange liquid that seems to be hot.

sarselia
sarselia

for me this perfume was too hard-I think that this is the correct word for what I felt when I first wear it.
it was too sweet and at the same time it was not special at all.

weswessa
weswessa

strong,warm and radiating.

elaida_00
elaida_00

oh..i love this one, i remeber i was like 16-17 when i got my first one actually it`s one of my favourits..it`s so nice you can smell the flowers soooo delighting you feel like you are in a garden 24/7 and it`s very exotic

dolita
dolita

it was my favorite perfume as i was wearing it every where and all the people was begining to name it my name it smells warm

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

I certainly LOVE this perfume. It's feminine, sweet & makes me happy whenever I wear it.

christabella
christabella

I first smelled it on someone else and i desperatenly wanted it so i went and buy it... it's very sensual, i fell in love with it. It's soft, sensual, classy... and it lasts long too. I've got a lot of compliments about it. I usually grow bored of a perfume by the time i already used half of the bottle, but this one is so great i bought another bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Incandessence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Incandessence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incandessence by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incandessence by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.