Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Incandessence Lumiere Avon for women
dislike

tuberose
Incandessence Lumiere Avon for women Pictures

Incandessence Lumiere by Avon is an Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance, Incandessence Lumiere was launched in 2012. Top notes are orange flower, bergamot and green notes; middle notes are jasmine, tuberose and peony; base notes are patchouli, cedar and vanilla.

African Orange flower Bergamot Green Notes

Jasmine Tuberose Peony

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Vanille

Incandessence Lumiere Fragrance Reviews

mystica
mystica

That's another baby arriving in my wardrobe.

Whereas none of the Avon fragrances are dupes, many are somehow similar/resemblent of another (designer) fragrance(s). Indeed Avon blends are successful, because when you smell a perfume (like Incandessence Lumiere) yes it reminds you of something but you can't really put your finger on it. This makes it all the more interesting to give a review, because you are neither talking about a downright smell-alike nor something unique. Even more strangely, this situation doesn't make Avon fragrances trashy. Indeed I find them extremely wearable and fit for the occasion.

Incandessence Lumiere shares a similar aura with Thierry Mugler Alien and Gucci Guilty. It's a bright, warm, happy and strangely sexy floral oriental. "Strangely sexy" part comes from the vanilla/musky/salty quality which is also evident in Gucci Guilty. I don't know how exactly this combo works; because I technically don't like this blend but I find myself enjoying it! The Alien essence in Incandessence Lumiere is on the other hand characterized by the jasmine note. Yet please note that Alien to me is not an accurate or realistic description of jasmine, the very real flower a la Mediterranee. Hence, neither Lumiere is so to my nose.

That's a yellow, ambery, enveloping and warm fragrance ideal for winter days. It's not at all fresh or white flower smelling. Rather, the smell is very true to the packaging, bottle and the juice color!

TheAnastasia
TheAnastasia

I got this recently and when I applied it, it reminded me of something right away, but I couldn't figure it out. I still consider myself as a beginner in discovering perfumes and distinguishing different notes and getting to know my nose. Only when I saw notes here, it hit me - jasmine. Pure, beautiful jasmine. That is why it reminded me of Alien by Thierry Mugler. I had a sample of Alien last summer as well as a month ago I got to try Alien Extraordinaire and it has something form the latter as well - it's a bit cold and fresh. Of course it is not as high quality as those, but still the jasmine note on me is as intense.
Needless to say that I love it! But for some unknown reason the sillage and longevity on me is weak, although most of the perfumes last longer than on the others!

allduygu
allduygu

not bad but also not good. just an ordinary avon scent

Mizuko
Mizuko

This perfume is number 1 I've tried from Avon. One of the smells I can't stop smelling. It's elegant and with time it's opening its notes, kind of blossoming. Long lasting. Others notice the smell.

Amami
Amami

Amazing smell, especially for spring. I wouldn't use it for summer. It's too strong for hot days and lasts the whole day on skin, on clothes - till you wash it.

umtaleb
umtaleb

A very bright floral with a nice vanilla base. Hence the name 'Lumiere'.

Comes out strong like the original Incandessence, but the tuberose is quite vivid but quickly disappears and develops into a warm floral with green nuances. The dry down is vanilla with clean patchouli.

It really lasts well on my skin. I get a good 5-6 hours and moderate sillage (depending on heat + humidity).

The perfume is presented as a little glowing orb if you purchase the 50mL. The cap is slightly annoying to open.

cosminadeca
cosminadeca

Wonderful scent! It's like a fresh morning in a sunny day. I think it's even better than the classic Incandessence!

suile
suile

Initially, it does remind me of EL's Private Collection. Not as long lasting or powerful but what perfume could be ?

And I do get the sense of Little Red Dress in the drydown, I have both at the moment, so did a trial. (Makes New Year Resolution to get a life).

Heady, fresh floral, nice for evenings, doesn't do to overdo it.

black_vanilla
black_vanilla

@anosh : ot's very different from LRD by avon...little red dress smells like raspberries and cherries and a bit sweet..while this one smells like pure flowers ...there is no comparison at all :)
Anyway I love this 1 alot it's so flowery and nice :)

anosh
anosh

This perfume's very wonderfull and beautifull scent, For me it's quite similar to littel red dress by Avon..

vickyy
vickyy

This perfume reminds me of Estee Lauder's Private Collection. does anybody agree?

roses&violets
roses&violets

Warm and milky, a bit stuffy but I get used to it with time when it calms down. For me it's quite similar to Lovely Garden by Oriflame. Perfect for cold, windy weather.

olgina
olgina

does anybody know if this perfume launch in greece?

márti.vincze
márti.vincze

This is a really feminine scent, definitely not for an everyday wear.
At first, I picked up the nice sweetness of the orange flower and the slight sharpness of the green notes, but a couple of minutes later, it turned into a beautiful warm floral scent. I smelled mainly the jasmine, but there is definitely a decent amount of tuberose in it. In my opinion, it is not overly sweet. Over time I still smelled the floral notes, but the nice blend of the patchouli and vanilla became more recogisable.
The lasting power of this parfume is surprisingly good compared to the other AVON scents.
For me, Incandessence Lumiere is a very sophisticated feminine perfume, great for a special occasion in the spring or summer time. One of my favourites.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Hi,
this is very wonderfull and beautifull scent. One of the bests of this house. Soft, feminine, beautifull, sweet a bit, mmm, maby I like this because there seems to be my fav notes **<3<3**

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Incandessence Lumiere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Incandessence Lumiere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incandessence Lumiere by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incandessence Lumiere by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.