Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Individual Blue Avon for women

Individual Blue Avon for women
dislike

Individual Blue Avon for women Pictures

Very feminine fragrance, which illustrates all sides and contradictions of woman’s nature which make her unique. Individual Blue for her brings energy and freshness of lemon and pomegranate in the top, which lead to the floral heart, composed of hyacinth, freesia, lily and magnolia, while the base allures and caresses with sensuality of amber, white musk and Australian cypress.

Lemon Pomegranate

Herve Leger Ete

Individual Blue Fragrance Reviews

adrienn1222
adrienn1222

New news there! The new perfume Oriflame is very similar to this. As the name Blue Wonders. Even the name is similar. Try it and you will see, you wnot be disappointed. An optional final will be good.

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

I use it because it feels like a perfume for men. And my friend say the same. Fresh, light and not strong as blue for him. But poor longevity, it disappears after 30mins

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

One of the best Avon perfumes ever. :)

kate5646
kate5646

I think I'm so lucky. I have 2 bottles of this scent. I kept it in my cosmetics box. I've picked it up and spray on my body, OMG it's so clean and fresh me up.WOW!!!

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

A fresh, crisp, clean and generic fragrance. It Can easily be used by men. Nothing special, it is an OK everyday scent, if you just want to smell fresh and clean.

belle femme
belle femme

i love it fresh&blue reminds me of blue sea at alexandria i cant find it anymore saaaaaaaaad

terezatitianu
terezatitianu

unde gasesc individual blue for her avon?

Miss_J
Miss_J

Ahh..I used to wear the purse concentre..the mini roller-ball perfume of this scent. I loved it. Wore this to campus, and it smelled refreshing, kinda like Davidoff cool water, yes. Light, airy and 'blue'. So sad that Avon went bankrupt in my country. I quite like some of their perfumes.

Julietta101
Julietta101

bring it backkkkkkkk...pleaseeeee

xyelox
xyelox

my mom bought me this when i was 10
not a very fan of it
but as i grew up, i liked it
finished the edt, but i still keep the rollerball :)

lalala
lalala

fresh. clean. crisp.

has quite an attractive smell, casual everyday wear.

anhthu
anhthu

this is still being sold in my country- vietnam ^^ i think it smells a little like baby talc

guest_angel
guest_angel

no no no no no no no OMG!!!!

dont do this i love BLUE for her (individual)!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bea
Bea

I used it everyday to office and for free time in 2001, i loved it very much in that time, very light, fresh, unannoying.I was wery dissapointed to find out, that it has been discontinuited.Why??? I find it quite similar to Hugo woman.

Szonja
Szonja

This perfume's scent is like of an anti-perspirant deodorant. Very neutral and absolutely non-feminine. It is a light, fresh fragrance, and recommended only for teens (I also used it when I was younger and honestly I liked it). Young girls should not smell sexy and attractive, just feel themselves comfortable, and this perfume is okay for that.
I like the bottle, the rivets on it, and the top of the cap which is inspired of a button. Anyway it isn't feminine at all.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

had this one a few years ago...liked it then; it is "teensy". now it makes me vomit.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Refreshing without being overly aquatic. Light and fun, full of pomegranate, grapefruit, freesia. Lovely. Great for summer. No longer available here in UK.

elaida_00
elaida_00

it`s a fresh perfume but i do not consider this one a wan-of-a -kind..it doesn`t heve something out of ordinary

alina terec
alina terec

now this one feels to me like floral aquatic. it has something cool and aquatic. a pitty it only lasts for a very short period.love it.

hydrangea
hydrangea

Smell full of lemon ice & flower. Make me feel fresh

dolita
dolita

i like that one its pure and fresh ,for me it smells like cool water a lil bit

fluturashroz
fluturashroz

Just a clean, fresh perfume for everyday wear. Unfortunately, it seems it's off the market.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Individual Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Individual Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Individual Blue by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Individual Blue by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.