Designers » A » Woody Spicy « Groups

Infinite Moment for Him Avon for men

Infinite Moment for Him Avon for men
dislike

To mark the upcoming Valentine's Day, Avon is launching two new fragrances inspired by love and precious moments that stay in our memory for all times. Two new fragrances of the Infinite Moment duo will offer an ultimately feminine, floral composition for her and a spicy-woody composition for him. Both editions are introduced in 2012.

Infinite Moment for Him is a refined and seductive blend of spices and wood. This composition opens with clear, spicy rhythm of cardamom, as masculine overture to aromatic black lavender in a heart of the fragrance. Warm and sensual precious woody trail of base notes includes tamed spices and provides a more sensual impression on the skin. The fragrance is available as 75 ml EDT.

Cardamom

Lavender

Woodsy Notes

Masculin Unique
The One for Men

Infinite Moment for Him Fragrance Reviews

alexbarber
alexbarber

i buy it this,today, i didn`t use it,but it smell ok ,i hope this will have longevity ...

Scented Demented
Scented Demented

My first sniff of this transported me back to the 70's. It's the 70's in a bottle y'all...
'I love the night life.
I love to boogie'
on the disco roouund, oh yeah!'

Not a bad fragrance, just not what I'm looking for.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I don't believe in gender in fragrances at all, which is great as I ADORE this scent and would hate to have it prohibited to me just because I'm a woman. :)

This has a very simple note pyramid that makes for a very lovely composition....the opening is a sweet spicy cardamom with an underlying hint of musk---the lavender lends a french-milled expensive soap quality that doesn't overdo the soapiness (think clean and fancy, not Dove bar soap)...and overall it softens into a softly spiced woody musk scent that lasts about 4 hours on me with 2 sprays. It remains a skin scent from hours 4 through 6 and then begs to be resprayed. Not that bad for an edt, actually.

This is one of my cozy happy scents, and even though it's officially discontinued, it's quite easy to find online. The women's version is also lovely, but not nearly as much so.

tots_eminem

I classified this in line with Armani Code and Oriflame S8. Best of Avon, if you like that kind of smell. You should buy this.

funnyboy
funnyboy

A bit of a synthetic mess .
Could only wear this outside as instant headache indoors.
Not sure what black lavender smells like but I can smell the so called Tonka bean accord.
On first spraying there is lots of sharp alcohol, then a chemical vibe and finally after an hour this becomes softer an a little more acceptable.
Don't think this is unique in any way but I have trawled my collection for a similar fragrance and it is also a cheapie from Bourjois.
I cant really think of a use for this as I have much better quality scents of a similar price that are fine for everyday.Perhaps it is just that this does not agree with my fairly dry skin even though it lasts for 4 to 5 hours which is unusual for avon.
rating 5 out of 10 but longevity and lasting power 9 out of 10

M.Golightly
M.Golightly

This is my no fuss everyday fragrance which I wear at home.

I love (some) Avon fragrances because they do make sensible, affordable, and classic fragrances and this would have to be one of them.

It opens into fresh green zest which I believe comes from the cardamom.

Then the velvety black lavender comes into the scene which is no doubt smells elegant. Lavender has always been a part of the fragrance world and I really wanted to keep a bottle of lavender base fragrance, and this is it for me. The woodsy dry down seals it all.

If I could define this fragrance it would be 'Masculine with a soft edge.'

The longevity is so-so...I get four hours but I don't think we can demand much for a fragrance which cost $20,right? Nothing too unique but hey classics works best for a lot of us too.

arthur.browne.731
arthur.browne.731

This is just and absolute lovely fragrance!!, it is masculine but has a softer side to it i just love it allot!! i think it is the perfect fragrance for the modern gentlemen! and it lasts a really long time on my skin so it is definitly worth a try!

krayonkid
krayonkid

This is a stunning fragrance, as a masculine product, as well as a general presentation. The aromatic lavender in this is simply gorgeous, and evokes a sense of a truly stylish gentleman, and paired with the wood notes, will make people notice you.

Although not listed, I get a very warm, creamy vanilla note in between the initial spray & dry down.

On another note, for others who also concentrate on presentation, the colour of the bottle is not as it is advertised by Avon. Where all photos of the bottle shows it is a soft brown, almost copper-like hue, my bottle is indeed a green, almost like faded out seaweed hue.

leogirl84
leogirl84

My boyfriend wears this and I LOVE it! It's hard to describe, but it's perfect for him (he's an Aries) Every time he puts it in I want to bury my nose in his chest and just cuddle. YUM!

MariamPasha
MariamPasha

I bought this perfume for my boyfriend during the Valentine's Day offer; must say it smells great! It's unique in its scent and doesn't smell like stereotypical "guy perfumes".

Definitely recommending this!

Molko
Molko

The smell is good, the price is good, but the longevity is shame...

DonnaMarks748
DonnaMarks748

I'm a new Avon rep and don't have many male customers for Fragrance just yet, however my Uncle Chris has been a user of many Avon EDTs for over 20 years.

He has ordered Infinite before and this time round he got it at the silly low price of £9.99 for the whole set - EDT, Body Spray and Balm WOW.

The smell is rather nice though I cannot pick out any particular notes with my untrained nose. I only wear Gaga or Angel which are in another zone.

Infinite is new to me, I had nothing to compare it with because my partner is only wearing Boss and I am sick of it. I had a sneaky whiff of the Infinite though before my Uncle arrived to pay for his order and I must say I like it. I would recommend it as a good buy.

tots_eminem

it has very poor longevity and projection: 2hr max.
Disappointed!!!

tots_eminem

Firstly, you will be surprise by the price.
It goes from the Armani Code followed by Joop adn, and then start the voyage to Boss Bottled..
It stand in the middle way to Boss Bottled.. and that what's this fragrance like..
softer version (you can feel some powder here) of embrace intense for him.

shamus1
shamus1

I have to disagree with nattonline's review in that I find this fragrance very spicy. To me, it smells like a less complex take on Zino Davidoff, or even Tiffany For Men. In that respect, I have to give Avon credit for not following current perfume trends with this one.

This isn't a great scent, but it's a good one, especially considering the price. It's a dense, spicy and woody scent, with a strong cinnamon-like note up top. It is not a very sweet scent - "spicy" describes Infinite Moment very well.

It smells like this was made with a lot of synthetics, and doesn't seem to have the quality of Zino or Tiffany. What do you expect from a $20 bottle of cologne? Having said that, it still smells good, and no one will think you're wearing a cheap cologne. Longevity is very good, and sillage is moderate. This is a good deal.

MY RATING: 7/10

This is definitely not a spicy scent!!! and I am disappointed.
Infinite Moment actually gives me an impression of something sweet like the original Joop Homme. There is no spicy cardamom here, but there is something like sweet cinnamon instead. Again, it is still not a spicy scent. The rest is just artificially sweet tonka bean-like amber and soft wood but not heavy. I find it wearable but not something I'd brag about or be proud of. This duo set is kinda like a flop to me. I bet Avon will discontinue these two in no time.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Infinite Moment for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Infinite Moment for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infinite Moment for Him by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infinite Moment for Him by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.