Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Island Vibe Avon for women

Island Vibe Avon for women
dislike

tropical

Island Vibe by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Island Vibe was launched in 2007. The fragrance features exotic floral notes, island musk and tropical fruits.

Exotic floral notes Island Musk Tropical Fruits

Scentini Nights Midnight Glow

Island Vibe Fragrance Reviews

kaide_nj
kaide_nj

I love fruity and floral scents and this fit that category perfectly. I got it at a good deal and was happy with it. No real staying power so I wouldn't buy again. To be honest a B&BW summer edition scent would work just as well.

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

This perfume has no real staying power, but it does smell very nice and tropical.

emelim
emelim

i really love this!!!! Perfect scent for the summer.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I like this scent, even though it smells a little cheap. But who cares if it smells cheap, as long as it's a good smelling cheap scent lol

marthariojas
marthariojas

I really love this one, is floral and fresh; perfect for summer. Every time I use it, people asks me what it is and they get very impressed when i tell them it´s Avon. Been buying this for years and go thru bottles like crazy.

guest_rosiecheeks
guest_rosiecheeks

love love this scent.Not pricey at all.and stayed on pretty well GOOD GOOD memories :-)

claudia_23
claudia_23

i remembered is was alf oil half fragrance very good on me because i have sensitive skin it lasted all the summer and i wore it every day. This one gets me good memories

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

cool, tropical and beachy! i can't ever stop trying to sniff myself when i wear it! its perfect for when its so hot outside that your shoes are melting. i wish it wasn't discontinued but my only complaint is that it doesn't last long.

laura.poison
laura.poison

maybe just a little bit too sweet and girlish...

Lululu
Lululu

Smells very cheap. :o(

budgies6
budgies6

When I first bought this fragrnace I found it a bit too strong. But after trying again a few months later I liked it. Its very sweet and floral. Makes me think of the tropics when I wear it. Staying power is ok throughout the day.

itastica
itastica

This reminds me of a cross between Ocean Lounge by Escada and Fabulosity by Baby Phat. It is lighter than Ocean Lounge, because it is an EDT.

alina terec
alina terec

i like the smell. it lasts bad but at that price... it is perfect for summer and teenagers. it's sweet and exotic, the best so far from the summer collection of avon, goes in the escada special edition frags way.

nymeria
nymeria

too sweet, up to the point of "take it off me take it off" sweet...cheap smell and poor resistance...there are better ways to feel like keira knightley in pirates of the carribean :)

Trvevil
Trvevil

Mine came half oil/fragrance thing.
Simple, nice fragrance for such low price.
I don't think it's like Paris Hilton's fragrance.
It's rather sweet, but hasn't fresh notes in it. I bought it without testing because it was discontinuing for half price and happy with it. If you don't want to stand out today, wear this. Also I find lasting very good.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

nice, nice, and boring, but not more....:)
its fruity, young, tropical, when you go to swimm in the summer, in the open-air-bath, because when you`re a day on the ocean you wanna wear something what is more "exclusive & special" (maybe Aroma Tonic from Lancome???)

SleepyAVON
SleepyAVON

Smells pretty and yummy, but not my absolute favorite.

guest_Ellie
guest_Ellie

Ideal for hot summer days!! I like it very much...

Aiona
Aiona

I tried this on myself a few weeks ago. Something in it (I can't name the notes) smells a lot like Paris Hilton's Paris Hilton.

I actually went home and sprayed Paris Hilton on my other wrist, to compare. Paris Hilton has better longevity (which can be a good or bad thing, depending on if you actually like Paris Hilton), and it has an added burnt caramel like note. Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

A fruity floral by Avon.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Island Vibe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Island Vibe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Island Vibe by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Island Vibe by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.