Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Just Play for Her Avon for women

Just Play for Her Avon for women
dislike

ozonic

Just Play is a fragrant pair by the house of Avon, introduced in 2009. Edition for women is cheerful and ideal for summer. Colours of the sun bring us aromatic and relaxing accords of tea, petit grain, cardamom, freesia, clementine, sandalwood, musk and wood. The perfume can be purchased as 50 ml (1.7 oz)edt.

Petitgrain Cardamom Lily-of-the-Valley

Clinique Happy

Just Play for Her Fragrance Reviews

tuoksuhullu
tuoksuhullu

This is a perfume that makes me happy. I wear this to cheer me up on a dull office day.

doormouse1
doormouse1

This is nice for daytime use during hot weather - a perfect 'office' perfume that won't knock people over or cause offence.

I am generally not a fan of citrus - loathe strong grapefruit and lemon aromas, and bergamot makes me feel nauseous - but the clementine in this is just right. I've loved clementine/mandarin in perfumes since the days of much mourned-for Aqua Manda.

Okay, it fades quite quickly so needs topping up, but it is cheap enough. Cooling and refreshing.

Lausal2328
Lausal2328

Light citrus scent, good scent for the price.

berrycool1211
berrycool1211

I used to have it a few years back.
I don't recognize the ingredients used in it but I remember it had a light and fresh citrus scent. Good to wear in summer and in the daytime. I liked it.
Generally I don't like citrus scents but I guess it's not true that I won't like all citrus scents.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

To me, this is a dupe of Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea (original)...citrusy (not sweet) and fresh (not floral).

If you like Green Tea, you'll like this, and I got mine for about $9...DEAL!!

rachna.rudola
rachna.rudola

In the beginning this is a blast of citrus. Which i kind of liked. but again after dry down it smells like chemiclas on my skin. So lesson learnt is spend some more and get a better smelling perfume. This is an utter disaster for me. So mediocre and so not worth the money. Will never buy Avon's perfume as I have been let down three times.

millan
millan

Just got me another bottle of this it is so refreshing!! It is a perfect pick me-up scent !!

divagirl40ish
divagirl40ish

someone purchased this fragrance for me. I don't wear a lot of AVON but i use this one just as a spritzer when i work alone...i like fruity scents and i've gotten a lot of compliments on this one....not one of my top 10's...

KeyCi Fresh
KeyCi Fresh

In Venezuela is sold as "Just Fun" by Avon. It's a citrusy and powdery fragrance. It's fresh but have no lasting power...Just Fun is just an ok fragrance, there is nothing extraordinary about it.

I found this surprisingly nice for an Avon perfume. Of course I'm putting other expectations to "cheap" perfumes like Avon than to e.g. Molinard or Armani etc.
This "Play" scent was fun. I used it after sports and found it refreshing. To me it was a nice flowery scent with a bright tea note.

Katica23
Katica23

I like citrus but found it terribly smelly. Sorry, but it's really not my fragrance...

Faith17
Faith17

This is very fresh, citrusy and surprisingly good for the price offered. Great for everyday wear.

Avon isn't Avon anymore someone said, but after the whole Make Me/Fire Me debacle I was skeptical (despite some pretty nice mens frags), and luckily Just Play was a keeper!

I love Citrus Aromatics in general but nowadays everything with bergamot (90% of whats on the market) is being called Citrusy...this one pretty much is; and even though it is supposed to be "for women", I find it quite neutral and wear it in the summertime...

This opens on a great tea note, slightly spiced (but not like chai) and some crisp green leaves. It's very airy, 'playful' and care-free. In the heart, clementine's sweetness becomes apparent as the freesia gently rises: a delicately blended citrusy floral that balances the bitter tea and greens. Very nice, like oranges squeezed into your iced green tea and some flowers have been added for garnish. :-) This scent actually develops as the top notes fade into the heart (as opposed to disappearing) and all the layers come to rest on a very light woody base with just a hint of muskiness. This is nice!

Sillage: close to fair
Longevity: average
Overall: 3.5/5

I was very impressed with this and bought a FB after smelling the tester in the brochure. For some reason, the men's version (released simultaneously everywhere else) was released at least 6 months to a year after this...why? A very subtle, soft and refreshing scent JP makes the cut for me...

cisco
cisco

The Clementine really shines in this one. It has a clean, fresh orange scent. I was afraid I would not like this one because it is similar to aquatics. Fortunately, I do. This is for Spring/Summer.

marcela86
marcela86

I adore the combination of clementine, white tea and freesia, it's fresh and sweet in the same time. It's perfect for spring and summer and always makes me smile.

rosered
rosered

I love it in my older years , when younger I could take the powerful scents much better
to me ''Just play '' is just right

Its clean and crisp not ''heavy''
at all , makes my mood cheery
like the citrus and flowery vibe combo and just a touch of musk
I would buy it again , cheap enough !

This one reminds me of Pink Suede, which has been discontinued, except a stronger version. There is a drydown that smells terrible on me. I don't like this one at all.

takethebunnyandrun
takethebunnyandrun

I would describe this as cheap and cheerful.
It's bright and happy with citrus and freesia and personally i like it, but it doesnt last so long and it's sillage isnt amazing... (thats the cheap bit...well... what should i expect for a fiver?)
i agree that it smells like Wish of Happiness...maybe a bit soapier.
Overall though, it's nice.

moonruby
moonruby

I cannot complain about its dismal lasting power, because its cheap anyway.
You get what you pay for.

I am actually glad that this doesnt last very long, as I am displeased by the notes of citrus fizz and stale tea.

guest_Annie was correct, it really is similar to Wish of Happiness, and I hated that too.

millanpr
millanpr

I like it alot. I work in a farm and theres alot of hard work . For me it is a pick me up perfume it makes me feel happy and energize!

Rainmood
Rainmood

I didn't like it. In the beginning it was OK, but in three minutes I only felt the smell of soap. Waste of money!

ML0423
ML0423

I'm an Avon rep, and honestly, there are very few Avon scents that I like. But this one grabbed me. It doesn't smell like the "typical Avon" powder-y scent. It has a lovely tea note which is perfect for the warmer summer months. On me, the drydown is very similar to Au The Vert.

mwater1
mwater1

Usually, I like a lot of the Avon fragrances. This is definitely NOT one that I like at all.

Upon first spray, it is incredibly citrusy. The citrus in the beginning is a little bit overwhelming. The middle seems like a smoky and dark tea mingled with the cardamon. The notes seem to be reversed. But the beginning and middle aren't all that bad, I've smelled much worse.

The final dry down is the culprit. The smoky tea is there but it has mingled with some musk and wood. I kept trying to figure out what it smelled like then it hit me....OLD SPICE. Yep, that's right. The dry down is like Old Spice Lite.

I have hated the smell of Old Spice since I was a little girl. I definitely don't want to smell like it. Now I have to get rid of TWO bottles of the stuff. It smelled pleasant in the booklet.

It's terrible on my skin...and it has lasted since around 9:30 this morning. It's now 3pm CST, I'm going to have to wash it off.

guest_Annie
guest_Annie

I definetely like this one, for me it smells a little bit like Wish of happiness, but in a way softer. But I can't say it lasts for a long time. Unfortunately the majority of avon's fragrances are short-lasting.

kittny
kittny

it's a cocktail of tea and freesia combined with the woody notes. the cardamon gives the spicyness of the frangrance. it's for a women who likes to be playfull, is always happy and has a lot of confidence. the smeel of the parume makes you happy and makes you love life and be full of energy.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Just Play for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Just Play for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Play for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Play for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.