Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Make Me Smile Avon for women
dislike

herbal
Make Me Smile Avon for women Pictures

Make Me Smile is one part of fragrant trio of summer collection by Avon, which includes perfumes Make Me Smile, Fire Me Up and Make Me Wonder. They are available as 50ml edt. Make Me Smile introduces notes of juicy mandarin, luminous bergamot followed by a bouquet full of various floral aromas. Make Me Smile was launched in 2008.

Bergamot Grapefruit Mandarin Orange

Animagical Woman

Make Me Smile Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

What I like about this scent is the sugary lemon that is surprisingly longlasting a note, especially as for the ephemeral citrus category. What I don't like is the musk that breakes in after some time, like an uninvited guest who confused rooms and came in heavy, poshy and boring outfit to teenagers' dance party. The musk however settles down after a while and does not 'control' the situation anymore. So the citrussy energy is in charge again! And this really makes me smile:) But JUST smile, there's no excitement, no euphoria, no passion. In this case that's enough though, I guess.

andreas73
andreas73

This is a nice and uplifting citrus scent. It starts with strong notes of orange and bergamot and a little bit of sugar, that doesn't make it overly sweet. The notes remain up till the end, with the addition of some musk. On my skin it has a medium longevity, and the sillage is weak.
I think this is similar to Calvin Klein's CKin2You, but this one is all about orange, while the other is about grapefruit.

jylna
jylna

When I had this it smeeled soooo good. Just made me perk up instantly if I was feeling down. If I can remember correctly though it didnt last to long on me though.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

A BIG burst of lemon, bergamot, and orange! Very happy, fizzy, and sugary scent. Has a cooling effect, like drinking a from a tall glass of very sweet lemonade in the middle of summer.

Staying power is amazing and so is the projection. I can honestly say this is the sweetest, sourest, and the best citrus I've ever tried so far. I consider it a summer staple. A citrus/aromatic beauty!

taurus2313
taurus2313

Really strong right at first but afterwards wears down to a soft sandalwood musk scent. Almost kind of vanilla/powdery like. It is nice but not a winner for me =(

yummyjung
yummyjung

it's too synthetic and too much vanilla.
good scent but not for me

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: bergamot, grapefruit, mandarin
MIDDLE: jasmine, lilyofthevalley leaves, marigold
BASE: sandalwood, tonka, musk, woods

Xandria
Xandria

i had it until the guy next to me said i smell like bug-spray!

Amethyste
Amethyste

lemon candy.. not really what I was expecting for a citric

Rouu
Rouu

OK um floral fruty big fan !! this one is almost citrus !!
Lemon,orange ,mandarin and grapefruit with rosy touch !!
i purchase it about year ago and i like it , so fresh ,strange and gurly its wearable fragrance u can wear it to work, collage,shopping not over powering ,but long lasting on me
i luve the bottle so simple but the color is amazing u can imagine the scent when u look at it .. its my favorite among make me collection !!
if you luve tangy,fresh and gurly scents u gonna like this one for sure

Ashley22
Ashley22

Is there a perfume that smells like this... because I want to get Make me Smile but they not longer have it at Avon!!!?

whatever happened to the old avon Smile. That was the most fantastic scent I'd ever come across and I can't get it anywhere now. This stuff does not even come close.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Well its too much citrusis in this,smell reminds me of some kind of shower gel and will be better to make it like that.

guest_SIFTBALL 4 LIFE
guest_SIFTBALL 4 LIFE

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STUFF SAME WITH MAKE ME WONDER AND FIRE ME UP I DONT GO A DAYYYY WITHOUT IT ONNN!!!!!!! ITS GREAT

Rubyx69
Rubyx69

I just had it now and it's amaaaaaaazing, i love it. I think it smells like CK in2u.

lianferolino
lianferolino

hi guys pls..try this scent it was citrus with flower sent that you can wear everyday.in school,work even in party so feeling freshhh.not so hard and not so soft..and its very cheap.i'm not rich but i can smell more perfume to my friends,neighbor,classmate or even the people i see walking everyday and i keep guessing what is their perfume wear.lol!luckily i'm more correct than wrong hehee...and in the mall i always smell their new perfume(tester)...someday i want to have huge collection of any kind of perfume.but now everytime i wear this MAKE ME SMILE of AVON,,it makes me smile and confident to wear it anywhere i go..;)

TJerria
TJerria

my sister had this fragrance. very light. it gets your attention.

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Very citrus-y. Nice, but I'm into peachy/mango-y stuff.Got it as a sample.

TashaRose
TashaRose

So much citrus. I'm not a fan of citrus, though there are always exceptions, but I tried to be unbiased with this. I gave it a try a couple of times, and I could see where it would be a nice spring scent. It has the slightest hint of flowers and sweetness to it, but mostly it's just an overly potent citrus scent to me. As an upside, I will say that it seems to have the best lasting power out of Make Me Wonder, Make Me Smile, and Fire Me Up. I won't wear it that often because there's really nothing to it but orange, and I don't think it does much for my body chemistry.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Esse perfume é cítrico floral com um fundo musk bem confortável adorei tem um aroma que faz sorrir de verdade e tem boa duração

essija
essija

This really does make me smile. Love the Cheery Citrus scent of this, I get lots of lemon and orange on my skin. The only bad part is this doesn't last but a few minutes, poof it's gone. Will wear this this summer for sure.. Very Cheerful and cute yellow bottle

guest_Annie
guest_Annie

Smells really great, I love it, but it doesn't last at all.

lollynut
lollynut

A big hugh lot of citrus.
It's make me smile like it's name.
But when developed to middle and base note, it's smell so synthetic.
Perfect for summer day or in time when u feel so bad.
It's MAKE YOU SMILE!

Longlast: 2/5

sandiesg
sandiesg

It uplifts me too. I think it's the best of the three fragrances from this Avon line.

perfumeaddict
perfumeaddict

meh. Not much to this fragrance. Unfortunately, I don't think Avon is dedicating enough money to the ingredients to be able to make anything wearable.

Teolinda
Teolinda

Smells really nice right from the beginning. It´s all citrus... and yes, the scent puts a smile on my face.
Then it turns very flowery on me...but it´s very mild and down to earth. The longer it goes all sorts of flowers comes jumping on my skin and the citrus is now more of a whisper that you only notice if you really paying attention to it.
Then all of a sudden a mysterious magician starts waving his wand and "Poff" there´s nothing left of "Make me smile". Where did it go??

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

Its definitely a Spring/Summer fragrance, it smells citrusy first, then are coming springflowers, a shame that the bergamot is only the first 15 seconds smellable...
it gives you a fresh mood yes, but it smells not so unique, thats a little pity...

guest_gothchick
guest_gothchick

smells really really nice fruit my fav type of scent

SleepyAVON
SleepyAVON

A sheer citrus sent, with a hint of zest and sweetness. puts me in an uplifting mood.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Make Me Smile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Make Me Smile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Make Me Smile by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Make Me Smile by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.