Designers » A » Woody Spicy « Groups

Patrick Dempsey 2 Avon for men

Patrick Dempsey 2 Avon for men
dislike

Patrick Dempsey 2 Avon for men Videos

After the first fragrance presented by popular actor Patrick Dempsey - Unscripted, a new fragrance called Patrick Dempsey 2 was introduced.

Number 2 accentuates more possibilities and presents intimacy and strength of two faces of the fragrance. Opening of the composition is fresh and citrusy, created of mandarin surrounded with spices, nutmeg and saffron. A heart adds spiced woody accords, green fig and labdanum, while a base makes a warm, oriental support of olibanum, Guaiac wood, patchouli and leather musk.

Fragrance Patrick Dempsey 2 is available in an attractive, elegant, golden flacon in amount of 75 ml. The perfume has been on the market since autumn 2009.

Saffron Mandarin Orange Fig Leaf

Nutmeg Incense Walnut Labdanum

Musk Patchouli Guaiac Wood Leather

Spark Seduction for Men

Patrick Dempsey 2 Fragrance Reviews

sauko
sauko

The new? zara fig fragrance smells very very similar

db602colognefan
db602colognefan

I jus recently got a slightly used bottle from a friend.I read the reviews and wanted to try..1 spray I realised I smelled this scent before..then I remembered that I had a bottle of Liz Claiborne Spark Seduction..the opening is practically identical to each other.a piney smell..but wher Spark stays strong, PD starts to fade away..but its a very good fragrance and not to bad on the dry down..

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

huele muy bien, para mi con lejania la mejor fragancia avon de siempre, incluso me gusta tanto como otras de casas mas grandes, huele caro y fino.

eshauls11
eshauls11

fantastic stuff. smells very light, clean, and sophisticated. wish it were a little stronger and lasted a bit longer but overall this stuff is great.

brettintx
brettintx

I purchased this as a blind-buy and got it for $11 bucks, shipped. Holy cow! This is Avon? Really? Others have done a great job of describing the notes, so I'll just add that this is woodsy-fig nirvana. I just can't get over how nice it is. Does it smell a little synthetic? Yes. Is it ridiculously cheap? Yes! I can honestly say that if I had paid $50 for this, I would still be happy. As for longevity/sillage...I know that everyone is different, but after four sprays applied over 5 hours ago, it is still going strong. I have always discounted Avon in the past as not worth consideration, and I know not all of their scents are up to par, but this....this I am really enjoying! Final thoughts. Are there better fragrances? Absolutely! Are there better frags. for so little money? Very few.

will93
will93

My favourite fragrance. The citrus opening is short, yes, but the woody fragrance replaces it with a tantalising haste. That sweet woody top note quickly turns into a more earthy middle note, and it closes very nicely. Sillage is acceptable if not great; the only drawback of this fragrance is the longevity: whilst it lingers very close to your skin for many hours, all projection is gone within a couple of hours. Still fantastic though, and very reasonably priced.

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

Pat Dempsey II was a pleasant surprise. When I first put this on I said, "this smells like cut grass, but sweetened". Very natural smelling fragrance that I tend to wear a lot of due to the poor longevity. Considering the price, I know that I will buy again. Also, this will bring you compliments in the office because its a very clean and light scent.

Grottola
Grottola

One of the best fragrances Avon has ever made. It certainly opened my eyes and taught me, yet again, not to judge a book by its cover!

Patrick Dempsey II has woody-aromatic and violet leaf elements (although violet leaf isn't listed in the note pyramid), which basically makes it smell like a cross between Gucci Pour Homme II and Terre d'Hermes, on my skin. I do get a bit of fig and nutmeg as well, but mainly this is a woody violet fougere of sorts with those elements. No, the longevity is not great (4-5 hours at the most), but this stuff really is awesome. I'm not the biggest Avon fan, but this is definitely one I'll wear.

themattsky
themattsky

I adore this fragrance. Such a shame that it last for only like 1-2 hours on my skin :(

Bobster
Bobster

This fragrance surprised me like I don't know what else. Others have noted poor longevity but on my skin I get atleast 5-6 hrs. I love how the nutmeg and saffron mingle together in this. I think this is way better than Patrick dempsey's first offering. A+++++

Update: after a few wearings I have concluded that this is a great fragrance to wear to church. It's very subtle and will not offend anyone.

rafaeleleniz
rafaeleleniz

No bad at all, the problem is that it is gone in an hour or less

CountAnubis
CountAnubis

Smells exactyl Like: AXE/LYNX "Thai Massage" Shower Gel.

And i LOVE the Smell of this Showergel, so im happy.
But im not so happy about the typical Avon lasting Power --> Short. About 2 to 3 Hours.
Thats sad. :(

That scent is all about Mandarin, Fig and Nutmeg on some warm Woods.

Scent: 08 out of 10
Lasting Power: 05 out of 10

FINALY: 06 out of 10

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

A metalic fragrance. Fig and mandarine are very noticeable. Fresh, and kind of a sweetness very soft on it.

This fragrance smells very different from his first fragrance; Unscripted. Dempsey 2 is just very nice cedary/vetiver woody scent. It's not sweet nor spicy (In fact, Unscripted is sweeter). I get the fruit but it is not very orangey nor very fruity fresh. Instead, it's on the edge of being sour but still very pleasant to wear. One thing comes to my mind is how similar it is to Terre d'Hermes, but Dempsey 2 is much lighter and linear so that it's easier to wear any time of a year.

beautee
beautee

I have rubbed my wrist over those parts of the Avon Booklet where it says to rub your wrist and I know I could see myself wanting to spend hours in the company of any man wearing this scent no matter how ugly or beautiful they were.

I like the smell of a few of the colognes advertised in Avon the past but nothing stands out as much as this. I could easily see myself wanting to keep company with any man wearing this however handsome or ugly they were.

If Patrick Dempsey wears this cologne. Then his wife is one hell of a lucky woman. Patrick Dempsey smells as good as he looks.

Gelladon
Gelladon

Amazing fragrance one of the favorites in my collection. Very spicy, sexy and very modern a must try for anyone who wants to stand out in the WINTER while everyone else is bring out their Burberry London.....

Diegof7
Diegof7

Não fixa quase nada, sinceramente uma perca de dinheiro a Avon não caprixou nesse perfume ele simplesmente some da pele, tenho a impressão que comprei um frasco de perfume bonito e vazio, os perfumes orientais costumam ser os que mais fixam, mas esse é uma baixaria e o cheirinho mixo nem tão bom é.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

This is a very light, casual scent that I recommend for an active guy or for the office. It can even be a good starter fragrance.

This fragrance has a short life(about 2 - 3 hours). The citrus opening only last seconds. What I like about this scent is the woodsy finish.

I would love this scent to last longer or come in a concentrated (Eau de Perfume) version.

6/11/2010 Update:
This is the 2010 FIFI Awards Winner for Men's Private Label.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Patrick Dempsey 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Patrick Dempsey 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patrick Dempsey 2 by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patrick Dempsey 2 by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.