Designers » A » Floral Aquatic « Groups

dislike

marine
ozonic
Perceive Dew Avon for women Pictures

Perceive Dew is a descendant of the fragrance Perceive, created by Christopher Sheldrake in 2000. New Perceive Dew is a fresh fruity floral marine fragrance. The bottle has the same shape as the original perfume, but the perfume composition differs a lot. Perceive Dew was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

Amalfi Lemon Freesia Melon

Arpege Eclat d`Arpege

Perceive Dew Fragrance Reviews

noxii
noxii

When i smelled it on the catalogue it smelled like bvlgari omnia crystaline ,maco polo woman and light blue. I bought it and on me it smells like acqua di gioa

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's a perfect spring perfume, slightly aquatic floral/herbal with a delicate wisteria note, a cheap replacement for Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege.
Nothing like Light Blue! :)

lennamala
lennamala

Among top 3 of my favorite Avon perfumes, just behind LBD and Perceive Blue.

lulu169
lulu169

I was searching for a cheaper replacement of Crystalline Bvlgari and here we go - so nice and smells more expensive -. not like a typical Avon mess

margoval
margoval

Hmm... I seem to be the first to write a negative review. I'd like to specify that I'm talking about the new bottle (without swirls and with different font). I don't know if the scent has been changed but it doesn't smell like sea air nor like a meadow... It is very artificial and short lasting. The crystal-like bottle is much more beautiful than the fragrance.

Esztee
Esztee

Not my style but for some reason I like it. It smells like when you open your window after heavy rain and the sun comes up. That's what it reminds me of .....

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

This smells e x a c t l y like light blue's but sweeter and jucier, richer sister. Longlasting and very very well done. Love it!

LOUISELOUISE
LOUISELOUISE

One of the loveliest perfumes ever made, it just goes to show the cost of a perfume is no indicator of quality. Very fresh and clean without that strong citrus that some aquatics tend to have. It smells like a quiet sunny beach that has a field of freshly bloomed white flowers next to it. Very peaceful, very calm, beautiful.

dolores005
dolores005

fresh and long lasting, love it

biki
biki

I dont know how to describe this... Fresh,unique,easily noticeable but too aloof for me.....

kristine26
kristine26

One of my fouvorite Avon fragnance, Go for it!
Really fresh, really clean, gives me feeling of cold morning in mountains or fresh salty sea water. Long lasting

sistercurare
sistercurare

This is the first Avon perfume I actually think is worth buying. I used to find all Avon perfumes smelling alike after 2-3 hrs. Some smelled rather odd on me. But NOT this one. It is fresh, long lasting and ideal for office wear. An excellent purchase for its money. Sweet, but not candy, fresh but not airy, summery but not suntan, it will take one or two spritzes to last all day.
Nothing special, but so cool. Don't you just love it when you buy something really cheap and it turns out an indispensible part of your everyday life?

chocolate2013
chocolate2013

I had it, and liked it very much. It´s like fresh spring awakening, like a light breeze from the ocean. This fragrance always puts a smile on my face .

xhoana
xhoana

I like it. It's perfect for summer.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

The melon notes in this almost put me off, but the strong citrussy lemon notes almost make up for it. The Marine notes are there too, making this a lovely fresh option for hot weather. It's really crisp and fresh. Not bad at all! Good for office wear in the summer. Very inoffensive.

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

I didn't manage to find something with sea water notes and bought this. All I wanted was some sea water with melon and citrus. So I got it, for a very nice price, by the way. For summer it's the best.

Mihaela18std
Mihaela18std

I wanted this one for a very long time, when i finnaly got it, first reaction : I just love it! The fresh smell is bursting, also quite strong. It is for daytime wearing and always reminds me how much i love flowers. >.

vonwinklestine

Really pretty bottle and lovely refreshing scent. Kind of similar to light blue or green tea by Ea.

Juliana6
Juliana6

This is wonderful for summer- sun, joy, freedom, fresh sea wind...
I love Chanel Chance eau fraiche , but it's very expensive for every day wear, so I wear this- they smell alike. Of course, we can't compare the sillage and lasting power, but the scent is similar.
Chance for evening and special moments, Perceive Dew- for every day.
And yes- it has nothing to do with original Perceive.

Nur
Nur

Just got this today and OMG ... it's very beautiful
First of all it's not related to the original Percieve in any way - this one starts of a little bit (loud) and a little (lemonsh)- then the dry down is more sea-water like mixed up with nice florals
overall it's a nice,refreshing summer scent that could work for both genders

crisp and fresh

suile
suile

Wasn't sure about this one on first wearing, it seemed a bit sharp for my personal tastes. However, by the next day, I came around to it much more. It is fresh and yet strong, without being too strident. I get a powerful floral, melon and sea note aura. A day time reviving type of fragrance, rather than one for an evening date.

Liina
Liina

First of all, if you didn't like the original Perceive you can still give this one a try because it's nothing like the original one.
Perceive Dew is a fresh fragrance. It's most suitable for spring but also for summer. The freshness is not light but rather strong. It's not the intimate light scent that could easily be unnoticed.
Perceive Dew starts with a blast of pure lemon but soon the other notes come in. I can mostly smell melon, freesia and honeysuckle. And amber is the nice end to this scent. It's not overwhelmed with musk but this is where it gets delicate and slight.
I like both Perceive and Perceive Dew. They're kind a like opposites, Perceive Dew being for daytime and Perceive being for nighttime wearing.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

It reminds me of my great-grandmother. I always felt this fragrance in her house and garden. I miss her very much. :(

This scent is like a flower garden or meadow with some aquatic accords (melon and water) and lemon. Very fresh, ideal for spring.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Perceive Dew fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Perceive Dew, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perceive Dew by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perceive Dew by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.