Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Perfect Strength Avon for men

Perfect Strength Avon for men
dislike

Perfect Strength Avon for men Pictures Perfect Strength Avon for men Pictures

In February 2012 Avon is to launch a new fragrance for men named Perfect Strength. The fragrance is inspired by charismatic man who is characterized by his internal strength, masculinity and pride. The man wearing this fragrance is both gentle and very emotional, but is not afraid to show his feelings for those he loves.

Perfect Strength offers the perfect balance of strength, power and instrinct by a mixture of leather and recious cypress in warm amber embrace. This oriental-woody blend opens with such notes as bergamot, annise and black pepper, in refreshing, coolong and tart way. A heart incorporates leather, violet and cypress, while a base is enriched with amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

Fluid of the fragrance is colored in blue shades, and is available as 75 ml EDT. Besides EDT, Perfect Strength assortment also includes accompanying perfumed body care products.

Bergamot Anise Pepper

Violet Leather Cypress

Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Hilfiger Man Sport

Perfect Strength Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I bought this based on some of the reviews. What a pleasant surprise! Longevity is really good, it's perfect for a Summer's day, the Bergamot and Amber combine really well. I agree with the previous comment about it being a safe purchase, but I think it goes one better, it's very nice.

GuyGuess
GuyGuess

When I read the reviews here I was not expecting much from this cologne but got a plesant surprise when I wore it. For me, it lasts a long time and it leaves a nice trail when I pass. I have received many compliments and most people like this fragrance on me a lot. Each person is different, it will last on some and not on others. I enjoy this scent, its nice, try it!

Bobster
Bobster

I have given rave reviews for other Avon fragrances and it's either hit or miss and unfortunately this is a very big miss. Perfect strength is a very safe fragrance. I was really hoping the black pepper and annise would really shine but sadly it does not. You get 0 projection and 2 hr longevity. While I was wearing this I thought to myself why in the world am I wearing this? It literally feels like your not wearing anything at all when you wear it. It may work for other people's skin types but not mine. Grade: F

rabab02

My dad love this perfume , It's a wonderful gift for the father or husband they tried him ;)

rabab02

This perfume is so wonderful . I have purchased a gift for my father . I hope like him.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Perfect Strength fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Perfect Strength, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Perfect Strength by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Perfect Strength by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Mesmerize Calvin Klein Obsession Night for Men Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Calvin Klein Escape Avon Centre Action Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men Avon Signature Calvin Klein Encounter Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Calvin Klein CK One Guerlain Idylle Avon Infinite Moment for Him Guess Guess Man Avon Tomorrow for Men Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Avon Outspoken by Fergie Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Avon True Force Avon Infinite Moment for Her