Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pur Blanca Blush Avon for women

Pur Blanca Blush Avon for women
dislike

Pur Blanca Blush Avon for women Pictures Pur Blanca Blush Avon for women Pictures Pur Blanca Blush Avon for women Pictures

The new version of Pur Blanca fragrance comes in floral – fruity composition, dressed in pink and named Pur Blanca Blush. Simple, feminine, elegant, and, at the same time, sensuous and tender scent, it brings youth and energy, awakening romantic ideas and dreams. Light, shining accords of bergamot combined with ivy leaf and red currant at the top notes, lead to the enchanting floral heart of rose, lilac, lotus, pink peony and carnation, while the sensuous base includes notes of musk, cedar and dried fruit to the composition. The bottle is the same as the original Pur Blanca one, colored in pink and ornated with a floral application. Pur Blanca Blush is available as 50 ml edt. It was launched in 2008.

Bergamot Ivy Red Currant

Rose Lilac Peony Carnation Water Lily

Cedar Dried Fruits Musk

Pur Blanca Blush Fragrance Reviews

NikkiSelf
NikkiSelf

It reminds me of a cheap, nasty air freshener. Saying that, I do get compliments for it. Others are correct in describing it a simple and it does last for ages.

kikiena01
kikiena01

When I smelled it in the catalog, I expected something much more fruity and sweet. But it is quite strong floral, powdery, soapy and feminine, in my opinion. I don't spray this on my skin, but on clothes. It stays on VERY long (even 3 days!). After it settles a little bit, it smells like relaxing peaceful flower garden :) But again, it's very strong and sometimes it gives me headache.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

A very gentle and baby like fragrance :). It smells like Nivea- Pearl and Beauty shower cream and deo .

tiria
tiria

It's sweeeeeet, almost overpowering, but still, I like it. It's not THE SCENT (for me, they are Love in paris by Nina Ricci and Rare Pearls by Avon), but it's quite fine for everyday use.
Feminine, but not "femme fatale"-ish, that's for sure. Baby powder is the first thing that comes to my mind, and in my head it goes together with cleanliness,innocence and harmony. (or, having 3 kids, I simply got used to the smell..well, that's an option too.:-D)
Anyway, this scent has a serious aromatherapic effect on me as it stills my soul at the end of a tiring day; comforts me with its warmth and makes me smile.
A lot of perfumes imply certain types of behaviour when wearing them: you can be a 'femme fatale', a 'flirty girl', the 'urban amazon', etc.
Pure Blanca Blush doesn't put me in any category.
When I wear it, I just...am.

marcela86
marcela86

For me this smell like baby powder, vanilla, wild strawberries and peony. Strong and intoxicating I don't like it inside the house, but I love it outside,where it's very feminine and romantic. It's not for everyday use, but once a week it's a nice choice, I used about 40 ml in 2 years :)

Sunike
Sunike

the only version of Pur Blanca that doesn't make me choak...

jemma
jemma

Beautiful perfume, I delighted! Gentle, powdery creamy;.Very Good Durability - a perfect choice for your price.

aabut
aabut

i loved loved loved it. too bad it was limited. it was a pure scent. so nice, soft. i love it

Rainmood
Rainmood

Very simple. I regret I bought it.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

This one is so powdery.I prefer the original..
To make it a bit more frutier & make myself feel it's not that powdery, I layer it with Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton..

UPDATE:I tried wearing it in different ways, but I'm officially bored now :(
It's too powdery that it reminds me of Johnsons baby talc. If you like to smell like it, then go for it!
As for me, I finally decided to move it out of my perfume wardrobe & use it to perfume laundry.I think it'd be a better idea :/

Trvevil
Trvevil

Soury opening, flowery dry-down (mmm.. love lilac!) interesting base- not bad for such price. Very light.
Romantic scent reminded me of those perfect English garden (I don't know why) This limited edition doesn't stand out with anything. Hm, however, I liked it very much, sour and sweet. But it's not 'my thing' at all, I feel a bit tired of fruity florals, I guess.. Similar to this perfume are:
Naomi Campbell's Cat Deluxe With Kisses - fruitier version.
And L'Eau Par Kenzo Eau Indigo Pour Femme - only less powdery I guess... my skin is sometimes acting strange..
Ah, I got so bored of it when used up right the half of the bottle. Eh...
I even gave it to my mum, but she won't stick to it too, so I took it back... I'll try to layer it with Hilton for more interesting result, great suggestion!

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Similar-ish to the the orginal but this one's very powdery; not a bad thing but it reminds me of what all Avon products used to smell like in the past (evoking memories of looking through the Avon book when my 2 daughters were very small).

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Nice and simple perfume. Nothing very innovative.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Pur Blanca Blush fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Pur Blanca Blush, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pur Blanca Blush by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pur Blanca Blush by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.