Designers » A » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Avon for women

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Avon for women
dislike

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Avon for women Pictures Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Avon for women Pictures

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean is the gorgeous fragrance of exotic woods mixed with rich vanilla. Notes: sandalwood, vanilla and amber. Available as 15 ml EDT. Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean was launched in 2011.

Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Delicious Vanilla

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Fragrance Reviews

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Vanilla soft musk with a burnt sugar note. Smells chemical and artificial, but to be honest I didn't expect much more for the price.

Lionelited
Lionelited

İt smells so cheap like room spray. Vanilla scene is okay but something burned my nose. İ think the purple one and the pink one are better than this. İt is just so powdery and heavy but the scene doesn't stay on your skin for a long time

rihabi
rihabi

I guess the rest of the collection are even better and addictive as this, but i decided to write below this one randomly.The word vanilla is so magical, i get hypnotized just by reading it :D remember holding it in my hands few years ago and was great feeling when i tried it (a friend let me use it for once).So sweet, so delicious, some people told me i smell like a pastry shop :D :D which was in the good meaning.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

The bottle looks amazingly cheap and that´s the first minus. Second is that the smell is artficial. It is not vanilla but vanilin with also not so genuine sandalwood and some amber. I say NO !

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

This is nice I actually like all three but that's where it stops for me its just nice it does have that cheap smell that avon perfumes have but I guess that's what you would expect for $5 perfume in saying that its well worth the money and if you have run out of perfume or want to carry something in your purse after having a swim or out on the town this would be good for that a quick spray and you smell nice on me its quite strong but still nice you want people to smell your perfume when you wear it this will do that. It dosent evolve from vanilla and sandle wood though it just stays the same the dry down becomes a little more creamy that's about it. Good purse spray

truffles
truffles

Couldn't decide between this 15ml cheapy and a 3ml decant of lovely Lutens Un Bois Vanille (the first was still a quarter of the price of the second!).
I plumped for this in the end.
After several disappointing Avon buys and a resulting dim view, I thought I'd give them one last shot and try their take on vanilla.
Happily, I find Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean a pleasant and competent vanilla that I'm happy to keep in my wardrobe! I'd actually put this way above the much-lauded Yves Rocher Vanille Noire I've had before - smells more complex and doesn't have that annoying 'acquatic/ozonic' slant the YR has.
A nice surprise and the bottle is handy and pretty too.
Update: Wore this yesterday and unfortunately caught a whiff of it and it smelled like shampoo. :-(
Lesson learned - that's you and me done now Avon.
Update 2: Oh heck, now it smells like musk! I've become really intolerant to musk in perfumes for some reason.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Very sugary and vanilary. However sometimes I find that the vanilla does smells a little plastic like at times. Having said that it is my favorite from the trio. Cute idea but wonder why they only made them in small vial sized sprays.

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

Really lovely - the freshness of the sandalwood stops the vanilla from being too sickly and gourmand. A nice day perfume.

roses&violets
roses&violets

Smoky vanilla and sandalwood - my favourite perfume notes! I love this fragrnace. I can smell it for quite a few hours. I wish it had been available in larger bottles. For me it's far better than it might seem from this teenage-look purse spray.

daria79
daria79

I bought it on offer 3 for 5.99£, so cheap!and I really like it.
The woodsy note make it more interesting and remind me of something more expensive, but I don't remember the name.
it smell a little bit chemical, but I don't mind considering the price...
I have tried more expensive plain vanilla perfume and I was more disappointed.
I think they should make it in 30ml bottle.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

very nice. sweet vanilla and sandalwood

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Smells nice, but lastingpower is rather bad. I like to wear both this, and also Sassy Swirl Vanilla Blossom at the same time. That give a more deep, sensual vanilla scent :)

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

This reminds me of Avon's Vanilla Musk perfume (which I enjoy wearing from time to time). The opening notes are somewhat spicy and very woodsy- almost overwhelmingly so, to my nose. The vanilla (which smells like the vanilla note in Vanilla Musk) is sort of overtaken by the woods note- I don't know if I like that. I just hope that the drydown will move vanilla over to the front seat!

Update: drydown is worse than the opening. It's just too spicy and chemical on me, and clearly has the potential to turn a shadow of a headache into a full-blown headache. The vanilla is almost indiscernible- I can't recommend this to gourmande-vanilla lovers. They should have called this Woodsy Spice instead of Vanilla Bean. Regretful purchase :(

belleve
belleve

Vanilla vanilla vanilla yummmmmmmy

sophisticated
sophisticated

as suile wrote, same here, vanilla and woody notes at a cheap price, a nice purchase for sure, woody notes surely tone the vanilla down not like flowers or the third option which has berries or smn - it's fruity but i don't recall it, anyways, it sure is the best out of the three

Nuusutaja
Nuusutaja

Pure sugar and vanilla without any flower or fruit. I like it very much, but I wear it mostly for myself, because hard to imagine an occasion, where a lady in 40s could wear it.

Miss.Dior Cherie
Miss.Dior Cherie

Para Los Amantes De LA Vainilla Como Yo Ojala Llege Esta A mi Pais Hace Tiempo La LLevo Viendo En AVON España

suile
suile

My favourite of the three, very cheap and cheerful woody vanilla, nothing sophisticated, but at £2.50 for a nice small 15ml purse spray, I couldn't resist it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.