Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry Avon for women
dislike

sour
Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry Avon for women Pictures

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry is a fragrance of juicy berries and sweet vanilla. Notes: raspberry, blackberry, sunflower, tonka and vanilla. Available as 15 ml EDT. Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry was launched in 2011.

Tonka Bean Vanille Blackberry Raspberry Sunflower

Frosted Swirls: Frosted Berry
Sexy Little Things Noir

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry Fragrance Reviews

MaiJ28
MaiJ28

i miss this scent! :( im in the look of the same scent as this..

cccupcake
cccupcake

Delicius scent, very sweet. That's it: vanilla and berries :)

fxfxfx
fxfxfx

really got enormous compliment everytime.
too bad it is discontinued here in my country. =(

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

Like it but don't love it, Nice Vanilla and berry tone to it got a couple of compliments but for me its not exciting. Like I said about the others in this range thyre nice to throw on if your out and had a swim and want to smell nice when your around friends etc or a night out on the town with a quick pop to the bathroom when you come out people will be able to smell you. It just has no excitement no dry down into something deeper. Just nice.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

i have the frosted swirls frosted berry one...
(the frosted/winter swirls collection)
it is really simular 2 fantsay by BS:) like it but don´t love it

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

I like this one. Very fruity with the vanilla, fab. More berry at fist and then on the dry down you can smell a stronger vanilla. Scent last longer than the other two from the range. A cute range but a shame they only made it in a vial spray size.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I was suprised of how lovely this EDF turned out to be. I didn`t expect much for such a cheap one but I`m falling in love with this one. It`s indeed juicy fresh and comforting sweet. Very, very enjoyable. Pure pleasure to wear. I love that I can just throw it in the bag and take it everywhere with me.

It`s real gourmand one. Reminds me a lot of Nina Ricci Les Belles and Avon Sheer Luscious.

Nuttanews
Nuttanews

The smell is soo wonderful.. like snack, dessert or whatever but it fades very fast...

Good that the bottle is only 15 ml so I just put it in my bag and Here we go!!

Malibu
Malibu

VANILLA BERRY opens with (surprise, surprise) a soft vanilla note and strong berries. I'm sure there's a hint of sweet citrus too; maybe tangerine? This citrus undertone means that whilst the berries and vanilla mix is sweet, there is a lightly freshness to everything so the fragrance doesn't reach the point of being overwhelming and sickly sweet.

The initial fruity hit loses potency fairly quickly, but a undertone of the berries linger under the key note of thickening vanilla. I've not had a perfume containing sunflower for years so am not sure what to lookout for, but there is a slightly spicy smell under the berries, that reminds me of the time that I tried roasting pumpkin seeds for Halloween. I don't know if this is the sunflower accord or some other floral as the note is largely hidden under everything else, it's a real shame that this mysterious note isn't stronger.

The base focuses heavily on the vanilla, though the berry notes do linger from heart and carry through to the base too. I love tonka, but the note in VANILLA BERRY is as light as the floral(s) and gives a nutty scent to the sweetness of the vanilla. I'm sure there is also a patchouli note in here too and a dash of musk, but the vanilla covers everything.

The lasting power is around three to four hours, which I think is pretty good for an EDT. Some EDPs burn out faster, especially Avon releases. In fact, out of all the Avon fragrances I've owned/tried, only Far Away and Fergie's Outspoken wear for longer.

First things first; VANILLA BERRY isn't anything new and there isn't many scent notes in it, but the lasting power is great, considering that it's a cheaply priced and produced mass-market EDT. Not only is it surprisingly long wearing, but it's also light and non-sickly and perfectly packaged for travel. Round this off with the fact that it's an all year round, day and night fragrance, then what more to you reasonably expect for under a tenner?

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

This is the best from these three. I ordered it today and ordered 2 bottles. Love the freshness of blackberries, and vanilla sweetness drives me crazy..Too bad it comes just as 15ml bottle :/

belleve
belleve

The sweetiest one of three.

me2nour
me2nour

Am I imagining or this's my favorite Givinchy perfume in another bottle!!
it smells exactly like Hot Couture Collection No.1 from Givenchy on my skin!!!!
Edit:
Well today it smells like Twilight woods from B&W!!!
weird!!!

suile
suile

Nice fruity edge to the vanilla, but for my tastes, the berry note could have been much stronger.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.