Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom Avon for women

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom Avon for women
dislike

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom Avon for women Pictures

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom is a sparkling and lively scent of flowers mixed with warm vanilla. Notes: violet, musk and vanilla. Available as 15 ml EDT. Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom was launched in 2011.

Musk Vanille Violet

Frosted Swirls: Winter Bloom

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

This is my least favourite of the three but again thyre fine if you are out and you want people to smell you have a spritz of this and people will definitely smell you. I think these would be great for your teenage daughter when shes out and about doing what teenage girls do these would be great young and basic that's what these are.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

This is my least favorite of the trio. The florals scent it just too overpowering and makes my nose tickle. Have tried it a few times now and is ok ish when the floral dries down and you can pick out the vanilla scent.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Very very sugary sweet, but in a nice way.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I also have the Sassy Swirls Berry which I love. SS Blossom is is very musky. I cannot say I particularly enjoy it. It has something bitter in it that I don`t find appealing. But oh well, for the sake of variaty I will use it onve in a while.

Malibu
Malibu

VANILLA BLOSSOM is a simple fragrance, with key notes of [three guesses] vanilla. I'm sure there's a hint of citrus in the top notes too; I'm not sure, but I think it's lemon and possibly a drop of orange to sweeten it up. This undertone adds a zest to the sweetness, so the fragrance doesn't reach the point of being overwhelming and sickly.

The floral notes are a disappointment; the musk note in VANILLA BLOSSOM is strong, so it has the unfortunate effect of overpowering the floral notes. The listed violet is undetectable to me, but I can make out peony and what is likely to be rose. I'm sure that there are several other florals, but I can't be sure about any of the other notes used as the musk is too much for me.

The base focuses heavily on the vanilla and musk notes. There is also some kind of woody note in here too [probably sandalwood, as this is a popular base note in Avon perfumes], but the vanilla and musk covers everything for the most part, just leaving a slight hint of something woody under everything else.

The lasting power is around three to four hours, which I think is pretty good for an EDT. I've owned EDPs that burnt out faster [especially true for Avon releases].

Nuttanews
Nuttanews

It is just ok scent. It is good for daytime and when you want yourself to smell something.

mac
mac

way too sweet and strong for me, especially upon initial spray. the drydown is a little softer, but not by much.

Mora
Mora

i like it very much ..

suile
suile

The sweetest one of the three.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sassy Swirls Vanilla Blossom by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Berry Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Avon Eternal Magic Avon Scentini Plum Twist Avon Outspoken by Fergie Oriflame Love Potion Avon Little Black Dress Avon Slip Into Avon Far Away Exotic Avon Perceive Avon Little Red Dress Avon Scentini Rose Fizz Oriflame Amber Elixir Lancome La Vie Est Belle Nina Ricci Nina Lacoste Love of Pink Oriflame Urban Lovers for Her Avon Hawaiian Shores Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Avon Celebre