Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

Scentini Citrus Chill Avon for women

Scentini Citrus Chill Avon for women
dislike

tropical
Scentini Citrus Chill Avon for women Pictures Scentini Citrus Chill Avon for women Pictures

Avon launches Scentini summer cocktails fragrance collection in 2011. Scentini Citrus Chill contains notes of mandarin, red orange, guava leaf, passionflower, apple blossom, amber and transparent musk. The fragrance should be shaken before use, because it is designed as a cocktail of different fragrant layers. Available as 30 ml EDT.

Blood Orange Mandarin Orange

Passion Flower Guava Apple Blossom

Musk Amber

Scentini Citrus Chill Fragrance Reviews

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Blood orange-guava that's also a bit floral. Dries into bright mandarin orange.

[I have a mini trio. They're so much fun, but no lasting power at all]

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

Very refreshing! I love it but not lasting!

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Fun and fruity. Very citrus. Just not for me. Which was surprising as I usually love fruity scents. More blood orange with a musky dry down. Didn't last long

melz.don
melz.don

very refreshing.............goes on with an oily feel and then dries down with a semi citrus sweet scent

4mermaid
4mermaid

This is the only scentini I dont have. I first smelt them all on the pages. This one reminded me of the airwick airfresher with the oranges on the bottle.

This is mostly bitter orange with the slightest hint of musk. It smells unisex to me. It has no staying power at all on my skin. Within an hour, I can't smell a thing. It's my least favorite of the three in the Scentini line, but it's still subtle and wearable.

Liina
Liina

I love all three Sentini scents and Citrus Chill is the easiest one to wear. It's mostly about sweet citruses but something gives it a soapy feeling.
Citrus Chill is suitable for all kind of occations in summer, refreshment in the morning, beach in the daytime and going out in the evening. I like to wear it the most at home in the summer. Somewhat it gives me very homy feeling. I don't know how this works because no citruses grow here where I live. But it works!

mandashell
mandashell

Hey CK One Summer 2010, is that you...? O.o If you happen to be familiar with the perfume I just mentioned then you know what to expect of Citrus CHill. They are nearly identical. Anway, I expected Citrus Chill to open with a burst of citrus that is just that...chilling, refreshing, invigorating....? But no, the citrus here is heavy and sweet reminding me an orange that has been left to rot in the sun but covered in sugar. This one also gets an addition of a standard men's cologne. It's kind of funky and masculine so I don't like it. But if you are a fan of the Ck One Summer 2010 then you've found a budget version of it. The CK is superior but I'm not a fan of either one so there you have it. Lasting power is 4hrs+. Fyi, the compostion of this fragrance is extremely oily so I'd advise you not to get it on your clothes!!!

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

No sera mas de lo mismo como Ice Sheers??????? Parecen casi iguales las 2 colecciones perfectas para el verano

nicolette09
nicolette09

It's perfect for summertime. When it's really hot outside I just want something fresh and airy, that will make me feel clean. This does that and I love it! It's slightly juicy but in a subtle soapy way and the citrusy part is absolutely yummy and not at all overwhelming. I can smell it for about 3-4 hours, but it's so cheap it's worth it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Scentini Citrus Chill fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Scentini Citrus Chill, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scentini Citrus Chill by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scentini Citrus Chill by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.