Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Scentini Rose Fizz Avon for women

Scentini Rose Fizz Avon for women
dislike

tropical
Scentini Rose Fizz Avon for women Pictures Scentini Rose Fizz Avon for women Pictures

Avon launches Scentini summer cocktails fragrance collection in 2011. Scentini Rose Fizz includes notes of pineapple, mango, peach, rose, violet and white trees. The fragrance should be shaken before use, because it is designed as a cocktail of different fragrant layers. Available as 30 ml EDT.

Peach Pineapple Mango

Rose Violet

Woodsy Notes

Scentini Rose Fizz Fragrance Reviews

Richelle M. Rich
Richelle M. Rich

smells more like peach/plum type of scents. The smell is okay, just mild. Not that long lasting. Suitable for students or anyone who dislike strong, heavy, spicy perfume.

Scentini Rose Fizz smells more like peach to me than rose. The rose is more of a supporting note on me, with the sweetness of peach the strongest note. I really like the way this smells but I have to agree that the lasting power is dismal. Within an hour it is completely gone. This is a scent that you have to shake to mix the layers before you use it. I think this smells fun and fruity and I always appreciate a rose note but I don’t like the way it applies oily. I would like this a lot more if it didn’t do such a quick disappearing act on the skin.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Initially smells of mango-pineapple, the next minute it's fruity rose and men's cologne (like car smell). Gives me a headache.

[I have a mini trio. They're so much fun, but no lasting power at all]

Raby17
Raby17

i love the way it smells, it's fruity but doesn't give me migraine!!! i just hope it lasts longer.

this is a candy rose.. sugar rose. i like it. goes on oily, but soaks right into the skin. i think this one holds a little better then the plum version. very sweet, yet sparkling. i just wish the lasting power were better. overall, an affordable, pretty and sweet daytime scent.

leila_mic
leila_mic

I bought it for myself but after sniffing it I gave it to my doughter - she's 5 and it suits perfectly to her!!!

it's great - sweet, teeny, joyful and full of happiness
the bottle is almost empty and I have prepared another surprise for the little angel :)

TheMirjam12

so today i tried it again and i was thinking like it will be the same like it have always been but ... noo... now, becose it have just been sitting on my desk it have gone fruitier

TheMirjam12

i don´t like this one at all, it has soooo much rose and violet and all this littlebit wierd-smelling things. i smelt a littlebit of pineapple, but i DID NOT SMELL any mango or citrus or beach!!!!

iHeartMoschino05

I just got this today. First of all, the bottle looks very fun and true to it's cocktail inspired theme. I love shaking it all up and hey, I'm a sucker for packaging. But to my utter surprise and disappointment, It already smells like my Moschino I Love Love perfume. But with no staying power. It might be because their notes are quite alike and AVON is good at copying other popular brands' perfumes. Though, not so very disappointed because I can now have a little everyday scent that can fit in my purse unlike I Love Love because I have the 50 ml spray. Also now that I have compared both scents at both sides of my wrist, I can see now that SCENTINI rose fizz is quite a more toned down version of I Love Love. Citrusy with the very detectable rose.

iHeartMoschino05

I tested this on the AVON catalog, and I think it smells fantastic. So, I ordered a 30 ml EDT spray. I detected very nice hints of rose and a little something sweet. However, I haven't received my very own bottle yet. Might review again after I've actually worn it.

nananessa
nananessa

I tested this yesterday & it is a very fruity fragrance, the rose was very soft, but I just had the inpression it would not last very long on me. So I didn't buy it.

TheMirjam12

I bought it like 2 months ago... I don´t like it... it smells too much like roses... i don´t like roses so much in parfume.. I doesn´t smelt other things in this EDT.

hintay
hintay

i love it , so sweet. But it dosen't last long

sugarblossom
sugarblossom

I bought the Plum Twist and Rose Fizz together and when trying them I expected to like the rose one more than the plum one as I'd hear the plum was migraine enducingly sweet (it isn't - see my review for that one on it's page) but on trying both I found the rose one to be quite disapointing. It seemed every so slightly rose-y but generally quite musky and old-woman smelling! So I sprayed on the plum one and went about my day. However, later on I decided to give the rose one another go and was pleasantly surprised! It seemed a lot different this time and my mind has definitely changed. It does smell very floraly and has a very fresh scent. Not too sweet at all - I dislike sweet scents as I think they're more suited to 10 years olds! But this is quite maturely sweet. A brilliant scent for general day time, not over powering, very subtle and gentle and generally lovely :)

aprilmoon
aprilmoon

I have this and love the smell! It is most certainly rose, as the name of the frag indicates, but with a modern twist...fresh, sweet, but not in a over-the-top sugary way. I wish Avon had a whole line of product that smelled like Scentini Rose Fizz.

However, it has no lasting power whatsoever! Come on Avon...this is really disappointing. I would say it has even less longevity than a regular body mist.

It seems to have an oily base to it so I apply before dressing and let it dry down a bit.

It must be in great demand because a co-worker had to wait some time to get her bottle after she ordered it. This could be a huge hit for Avon, but it needs some perfecting...including sillage, projection, and a complete body line including creams and lotions.

nena18sept
nena18sept

i just received it today and i'm SOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED, I MEAN IT DOES SMELL GOOD BUT THE LASTING POWER IT'S AWFUL, just 15 to 20 min. on my skin :'(..i'm not happy at all...the good thing it's that i just paid 11.00 Dlls for it

Liina
Liina

I love all three Scentini scents. They all all sweet but at the same time giving very summery feeling. Rose Fizz is not my favourite of them but it has its moments. The juicy fruits blending with rose is not the best opening combination but after some time the fragrance gets sweeter and deeper on my skin and showing a bit more character with the woodsy notes.

freshandfruity
freshandfruity

i loveeee this i usually don't like sweet scents but i like this sweet floral very very nice and lasting power is really nice too.

onlineallday
onlineallday

I like this one. The scent is so fun. I get this plastic rose and fizzy tingling fruit punch (pineapple and peach). It's okay and fun scent at $10. I don't mind.

mandashell
mandashell

I like this one and it is easily the best of the trio. It smells nice and has a well-rounded combination of notes. Rose Fizz is just that, fizzy. There is a cute but tolerable burst of fruits in the beginning that blend perfectly with the florals. The addition of fruits also give this one a slightly candied rose smell that is neither artificial or annoying. :) Lasting power isn't as strong as the other two (4hrs) but this would work very well in the summer or for everyday use. Fyi, the compostion of these "Scentinis" are incredibly oily so don't spray on clothes!! o.O Luckily Rose Fizz isn't as oily but that is surely why it doesn't last as long.

suile
suile

I have been looking forward to these for weeks and hear that the Plum one is the best. Obviously, they are such good value that I will be buying all three anyway. This shaking the bottle thing, that Avon seems to like for lots of its products, releases the inner child in me and I enjoy them all very much.

Update March 2012. Scentini Nights will be appearing early summer in the UK - another trio, presumably more exotic in style.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Scentini Rose Fizz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Scentini Rose Fizz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scentini Rose Fizz by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scentini Rose Fizz by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.