Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Secret Fantasy Midnight Avon for women
dislike

sour
nutty
Secret Fantasy Midnight Avon for women Pictures Secret Fantasy Midnight Avon for women Pictures Secret Fantasy Midnight Avon for women Pictures

After Secret Fantasy from 2010, Secret Fantasy Star from 2011 and Secret Fantasy Kiss from 2012, Avon launches a new edition of the collection called Secret Fantasy Midnight in 2014. The fragrance is announced as mysterious, warm and seductive floral - fruity, evoking the sensuality of night flowers.

Fruity aromas of plum, cherry and pomegranate are at the top. This is an introduction to the floral heart which lies at the base of musk, woods and amber.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

Plum Sour Cherry Pomegranate

Sexy Graffiti

Secret Fantasy Midnight Fragrance Reviews

Celcey
Celcey

Avon's Secrets to Keep Midnight and Secret Fantasy Midnight are the same thing.
Described on the box as:
Mysterious and seductive, Midnight is a sensual blend of black cherry and moonlit orchids wrapped with warm, creamy marshmallow woods."

The logo on the bottle is white on dark purple background and will glow in the dark after exposure to direct light.
I will test this out and update this entry soon.

Shadow_Witch
Shadow_Witch

I have BS Midnight Fantasy, BBW Dark Kiss, and Avon Secret Fantasy Midnight. They are NOT alike at all. Secret Fantasy Midnight smells like a blueberry muffin and is NOT cloying. Blind purchase and pleasantly surprised.

Essy_C
Essy_C

Far too sweet and floral on me.

Erui
Erui

Cheap and simple teenage edt. Too sweet for my taste, I'd never use it, but it's just hard to hate someting so... cute I guess. Yeah, cute is a good word to describe this.

OrientalFruityGourmand
OrientalFruityGourmand

I enjoy this EdT! Very inexpensive, great for layering with fruity body spray to create a daytime wear. Last a long time on my skin.

To my nose, it smells like blackberry ice cream. On my skin, the nutty accords take on a lactonic quality. I am a huge fan of Milk notes so I wear this often. With my body chemistry Secret Fantasy Midnight becomes very gourmand after thirty minutes. I'm often asked if I've been eating ice cream so I know the perfume smells like sugary milk on me. (I have been asked about blueberry ice cream and raspberry ice cream many times).

I bought this for $10.99 during an Avon special so I have no complaints!

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

es suuuper dulce!!! las cerezas se sienten intensas y dulces, se puede usar de día perfectamente, es juvenil y encantador! aaa y para mi gusto no se parece en nada a Midnight Fantasy de Britney spears.

Dac19
Dac19

It smells REALLY good!
The first thing I smell is the pomegranade. It starts as a really strong, almost citrus smell. Then I smell the cherries and some woody notes and I guess you could say it keeps a very slight citrus smell.
It's really warm and sweet and feminine.

rihabi
rihabi

Quit talking about Britney's "Fantasy" perfumes...there is a resemblance and that's all. I am highly rapturous and delighted ...this tiny beauty is so hypnotizing and sweet, it's almost unbelievable. I'm very capricious when it comes to fruity fragrances, because it's important what exactly the fruits are. I ADORE plum, cherry, pineapples and stuff. They are making certain perfume quite tasty smelling and wearable by young ladies like me. I love love love this one! Pittily it doesnt last long, but for the price i'm not mad at this fact :D

Lace.S
Lace.S

This isn't a bad scent - it's actually delicious and mouth watering - full of sweet berry which settles and eventually allows the light florals to shine through. I smell orchid and freesia - sweet and tart and tempered with a tiny bit of amber.

This isn't a perfume for a lady in her 30s, this is meant for young girls who wish to smell of sweet berry candy. I'd put the age range at 10 - 15.

ginaivet
ginaivet

the opening is a tart candy--reminiscent of grape jolly ranchers and berries. I have a liking for the tart candy notes in perfumes since it makes them a bit more whimsical to my taste. It also has notes of night blooming orchid. I find night blooming flowers exquisite and mysterious... this lttle bottle will remind me of how I need to add night flowers to my own garden. The dry down is very nice although barely detectable...reminds me of cedar wood in a hot sauna. An interesting combination of notes that elicit a pleasant disposition.

themattsky
themattsky

I don't think it smells like Britney's fragrance

spritzedsilly2
spritzedsilly2

None of the perfumes in this line resemble any of the Britney Spears perfumes. The only thing that they have in common is that they are marketed for young ladies.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Smells just like Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy

Cocotea
Cocotea

So..I received this and upon first spray I took an immediate dislike to it...until five minutes later! My goodness! But it smells good! First, it starts off with a blast of berries or cherries which I am not particularly fond of, then it's followed by some flowers. The dry down, oh that base of musk, woods and amber? It's blended perfectly together. So creamy and soft and a little fruity, but I can forgive the fruitiness there. The silage is decent. But the longevity? The longevity is amazing! I worked a sixteen hour shift last night and this morning I could still smell it on my wrist even though I went through two sessions of hand washing. I couldn't wait to get home and log on to let you all know, that despite the bottle being so teenager-ish it's a great buy. Avon really lived up to the name with this one. It's marketed for nighttime wear I think but I'm going to wear this anytime. I really really like this. I think I am going to order a backup before this gets discontinued.

Edit. March 20th: I'm almost out of this, in a little under a month. I have been very very liberal in my application of this scent because I love it so much. I have two sprays left and I can't wait to get back up bottles in stock. I don't know what it is about this scent but it's the first one in a long time that I kept reaching for over and over to the point where the bottle's done. Get this. It is a compliment getter.

Edit: May 16th 2015-I'm halfway through my second bottle and I have two more on the way! *sigh* I really like this. I wish the bottle was bigger though and that it was offered as an EDP. Avon are you listening? Bigger bottles please? And EDP concentration. That is all...

kiristarr
kiristarr

Secret Fantasy Midnight is the only Secret Fantasy I can stomach. I still consider it a home scent and rank it along side Bath and Body Works or Victoria's Secret body sprays, but the elements that make it "dark" are the elements that make it bearable. Considering its low price tag, this is fair enough. It is a sweet, fruity concoction, but so far, I enjoy using it as a home scent when I'm craving sweet fruits.

Secret Fantasy and Secret Fantasy Kiss, however, are sickly sweet and artificial to an unbearable degree for me.

larita91
larita91

Are they going to copy all Britney's fragrances, or just the Fantasy line?

pinnock22
pinnock22

Lets just presume the 'floral' notes are freesia, iris and orchid. these notes are the same as midnight fantasy. smh

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

I have a kiss and the first one. Neither smell anywhere similar to Britney perfumes. I doubt that this will either. It sounds nice. And yes it is marketed to younger girls. One line out of all those perfumes, what's wrong with that.

I would like to smell it.

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

Oh yes... This is Brithney's Midnight Fantasy copy the name, the bottle, the colour, the scent... ok Brithney's is a little bit sweeter than this.. For me good for teenagers !

Bruno57
Bruno57

From the name to the notes ... Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears copy !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Secret Fantasy Midnight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Secret Fantasy Midnight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Fantasy Midnight by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Fantasy Midnight by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.